SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Yeah somehow I don't think she talked about blackmail. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by mysthelma Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:30 am

I like Paige, she seems like a hardworking and successful at what she does. I like that Chase is keeping his casual dating outside of bachelor nation.

He doesn't seem particularly excited about being on BIP.

http://www.etonline.com/news/212919_exclusive_bachelorette_alum_chase_mcnary_is_dating_fitness_model_paige_hathaway/

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 1f49b  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:09 am

He's recently started seeing Paige, and at the same time is considering going to BIP? He doesn't sound promising for either. If he goes to BIP, is he completely free and single? And he needs the full list of women going to BIP? Doesn't sound good for Paige either, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:52 am

So many things off on that interview. Ugh. These guys should keep their mouths shut IMO and move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:42 am

"I already did the Bachelor negotiations, kind of went through all that, and because of that, I don't know if I would be the Bachelor again," McNary said. "And because of that, I don't know if I would degrade myself down to Bachelor in Paradise."

Degrade?

but the Denver native also revealed that he's "kind of talking with somebody right now."

"That might play a part," he shared, refusing to say the woman's name out of respect for her, but revealing that "you would know of them."

"It's kind of at that beginning stage. You know, you got to make sure not to cross the boundaries for her sake, and my sake," he explained, before revealing that he met the woman in question "through friends of friends" and social media, and that she was Los Angeles-based.

Kind of talking, but you spill to the media who she is?

IOW I'm not sure if this will last, if it doesn't, then maybe I'll degrade myself and go on BIP. That's if MF will take me after telling them their show is degrading.

Take @Kashathediva 's advice and say nothing.

Another one I liked but not so much anymore.

http://www.etonline.com/news/212919_exclusive_bachelorette_alum_chase_mcnary_is_dating_fitness_model_paige_hathaway/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:13 pm

These people are idiots. He thinks it's degrading, but you know his azz will be on that beach come summertime. Yeah, girl who he is kind of seeing, but might dump depending on the girls who will be in Paradise...run now! FAST!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:33 pm

I'm thinking, that the past few seasons, there's been more acknowledgement of the Bach hierarchy, who's on what level, who's a straight up forgotten reject, and who's on top. Or maybe it's always been there, but now the contestants are more vocal about it.

I've got news for you, Chase. Being 'in talks' to be the lead means nothing. Many have been 'in talks'. Getting paired in BIP with someone from the top of the crop won't make you famous. Your current girl you're talking to seems to have a steady path to good career than going to BIP for shilling opportunities.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm

I think the abundance of options has really gone to his head. Christen kind of insinuated that as well when she was on AfterBuzz the other week. When asked about who she would be interested in meeting if she went to Paradise, she said she'd been interested in Chase, but from what she's heard he's too much of a playboy now, basically hooking up with a different girl every night. It may just be gossip, but based on what I've seen and heard of this guy after Jo's season, I tend to believe it. Gross.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:55 pm

If I was the one he was talking to, I'd ditch him in a hearbeat. He appears to be more concerned about degrading himself rather than the person he's talking to.

IMO he should have said, I've been asked but I declined because I met someone and she's lovely. IMO He'll wait till the last minute, and they aren't still talking, he'll be flexing those muscles on the beach in Mexico.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 318829699 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 4103285151 Jojo's cast offs just get worse and worse.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:06 pm

Chase is so full of himself. Never liked him on JoJo's season and can't stand him now. Ugh. Hopefully Paige or any self respecting woman does not allow herself to be another notch on Chase's bedpost. Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 4103285151  
My favorite moment of Chase was when JoJo kicked him out of the fantasy suite before any action.....major ego blow...and I loved it. giggling
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:21 pm

@seabear, I really wish I could like your post about 30 times!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North