SELECT CONTENT

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**  - Page 2 Empty Re: James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 8:27 pm

JoJo Meets James F.
James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**  - Page 2 -the-bachelorette--s
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-jojo-fletcher-meets-her-suitors-8726.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**  - Page 2 Empty Re: James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Wed May 18, 2016 5:46 pm

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**  - Page 2 -the-bachelorette--s
A Little Friendly Boxing
JoJo is Ready to Fight
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-the-first-cocktail-party-19669.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Deleted

babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:24 am

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21013371,00.html

That's a sweet poem James Smiley

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:32 pm

^^ very sweet

James Fuertes wrote:"Her heart is like a treasure, her dreams not far away," he reads. "And whenever she decides to hand someone the key, that man should let her know and daily help her see the wonder that is her, the beauty that is she."

I am sad that I did not see more of him. I truly like the guy and I find him very genuine and mature and kind and totally husband material!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:02 am

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o93bd6h87a1t1jybq_540.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelorette-recap-rumor-has-1455099786887222.html
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:03 am

He was on Afterbuzz.. it seemed like he was part of 'The Garden' but after not so much? Did I hear right?

Anyways, he seems like a nice guy Smiley

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:25 am

yes. he said:

- chase is not such a nice guy and he did not like him
- he was accidentally part of the garden because he joined the conversation late because he was roommates with alex, jordan, robby and chase.
- the 4 always stayed together and were not very liked by the other guys
- jordan and robby are nice guys and do not show up their accomplishments
- alex is a drama and would have been the villain if not chad
- luke was always under the radar, outside any drama
- his best buddies were derek and wells (?)
- he said the 4 were like a bunch of kids clique
- he did not say anything about the next episodes except it is very sad

I felt as it was the same guy I saw on TV. Simple, reserved. He seems to be a very successful man.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:07 am

I really liked him on Afterbuzz.  I saw so little of him on the show but what a nice guy he came off as on the Afterbuzz.  What did surprise me was he obvious dislike of Chase.  I think he was probably one of the most "real" guys in the house.  I don't think he was into the drama at all and he was not into the cliques or "frat boys" as he called them which was the garden club 4 guys Jordan, Robby, Chase and Alex - he happened to be rooming in the same room with them but didn't hang out with them outside of the room.  He also didn't appear to part of any drama in the house.  Too bad he didn't get more screen time - I think people would have liked him, I know I did after seeing him on the Afterbuzz.  He also said that Luke comes to his boxing/fitness business to workout.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:19 pm

^^^Yes, I agree with everything posted above. He was very careful with his words and also said, which frankly surprised me, that Robby was very genuine.

He said a couple times...and in a very factual way...that Chase only kept with the garden guys and was never interested in conversation with him. I like Chase but scenes with Alex and Chase really rubbed me wrong way. I think they did act a bit bullying at times.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Interesting that he said Jordan is a nice guy, but that he didn't like Chase. hmmm
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:35 pm

I wish he would have let something slip.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+12
Mommyof2
MVMom39forever
SLA44
california90
weetybix