SELECT CONTENT

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**  - Page 3 Empty Re: James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:38 pm

IA....I do like Chase but aligning with Alex is probably what got him not liked by James IMO.

James seems cool regardless and I think overall he is ok with the guys & hopefully we see how he brings up the issues he had with the guys on the MTA.

Regarding Robby, James also said on one of his Facebook post show review that he knows the outcome of the show; and of the F2 only one would actually marry Jojo because that person was genuine but that the other person would not. Now that I heard on Afterbuzz that he called Robby genuine, I now get his breakdown of the F2....should be interesting post show to see how things turn out for all the guys....all JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**  - Page 3 Empty Re: James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:38 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Interesting that he said Jordan is a nice guy, but that he didn't like Chase.  hmmm

Wells had good things to say about Jordan also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:43 pm

mercieme wrote:IA....I do like Chase but aligning with Alex is probably what got him not liked by James IMO.

James seems cool regardless and I think overall he is ok with the guys & hopefully we see how he brings up the issues he had with the guys on the MTA.

Regarding Robby, James also said on one of his Facebook post show review that he knows the outcome of the show; and of the F2 only one would actually marry Jojo because that person was genuine but that the other person would not. Now that I heard on Afterbuzz that he called Robby genuine, I now get his breakdown of the F2....should be interesting post show to see how things turn out for all the guys....all JMHO.

me too. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:42 pm

well from what we have been shown Chase is pretty much laid back and I can understand he only really bonded with the people he was roommates with and that includes Alex. 

Clearly James also bonded with others such as Wells and Derrick. I don't see how one would be close to all 26 cast members.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**  - Page 3 1f49b  James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**  - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Fuertes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+12
Mommyof2
MVMom39forever
SLA44
california90
weetybix