SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:23 am

siena wrote:
Joy15 wrote: seriously..major editing work involving in their date. If you look closer on the last part of their dancing scene..you can see that Jas was the one who initiated the kiss..(she looked very in the moment and really into him laugh out loud) :yougogirl:  ...but the camera zoom out right away and they cut the kiss promptly.... Rolling Eyes   #WeWantMore Praying
*snipped*

Yes this is what I noticed too!! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1377737533  If you look at the first helicopter kiss, Jasmine is actually the one moving Mike's mic. And then the second umbrella kiss, IMO Jasmine leans into Mike and initiates that kiss. Then the last dancing kiss, IMO she pulls him closer like you said. Whereas it seems with most of the other guys it is them initiating the kiss (Hi Benoit  giggling ), with Mike you can see Jasmine making moves too IMO. Interesting. yes

whipped
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 A1k9qe
Source: My screencap

clapping! thumbsup  we need to pile up all these deleted moments / kisses and ask them to reiterate the unedited version  for us :uptonogood perhaps sometime later after the airing :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:32 am

No problem @mercieme. Smiley

I couldn't believe it when they were talking to each other about being cute together. I was thinking to myself "even they can see it!"  I agree  clapping!

@Joy15 It's interesting to think just how much footage is on the cutting room floor! Jasmine even mentioned that they spent the day "laughing and making out". Wonder how many kisses we didn't see! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:44 am

"They find out something big on this date - they LOVE kissing each other! They decide their time is best spent making out."  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698  giggling

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Kissing
Source

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:40 am

@siena that kissing gif is off the charts...watching feels like I am in their personal space, can't watch anymore laugh out loud Geez....these two really spent time making out it seems giggling

By the way from the Morocco preview....where the heck was Mike on the GD? That's where I thought he would be since he just came off a SD. Benoit & Thomas clearly on the 2 on 1 & Kevin P was seen on the GD it seems rather than on the SD...slightly confused.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:48 am

@mercime No wonder Jasmine was saying "I really really like kissing Mike." :bigsmile: I don't think chemistry is going to be an issue for them!

I am confused too about the Morocco preview. I thought for sure that the abseiling date with Kevin P must've been near Marrkech, but if Kevin P is on the group date and Mike isn't then I can't figure it out. Could Mike have another SD? Would Kevin P get a SD and a GD in the same week??? question

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:00 pm

Good point @siena re Kevin P potentially being on both SD & GD in Episode 6. But Mike should have been on the GD preview as well. Can you please SC the Episiode 6 preview so we can continue discussions in the SC thread. It seems there was an empty chair between Jasmine & Kevin P in the GD preview but I am not too sure....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:05 pm

siena wrote:No problem @mercieme. Smiley

I couldn't believe it when they were talking to each other about being cute together. I was thinking to myself "even they can see it!"  I agree  clapping!

@Joy15 It's interesting to think just how much footage is on the cutting room floor! Jasmine even mentioned that they spent the day "laughing and making out". Wonder how many kisses we didn't see! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698

@siena true ...those sneaky editors must have had a field day..laugh out loud ..and tyvm for the gif....never too cold when you glued into MagicMike  :yougogirl:

btw...Tonsil Hockey was on point too  yes   Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 297491761

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Kisstn10

My SC from Episode 5

@mercieme..look forward to your detective work Smiley. @siena...i too think KP will get both SD and GD in Morocco. Many VOs of him about not getting much time last epis...it might serve as foreshadowing his loaded time with Jas next week (s). JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:13 pm

@Joy15 Yeah I'm definitely not sure which scenario with the dates happens next episode because either option seems out of the ordinary IMO. I guess we will find out soon enough.

I also noticed that 4 hours ago the official Bachelorette Ca twitter had this tweet. Even though this obstacle was essentially resolved right away (with Jasmine saying she would move to Winnipeg and Mike saying he wouldn't want to live there forever either) I think they're still going to push this as their obstacle they need to overcome IMO. Interesting to see how this fits into their narrative.  :yes:

Also with regards to the kiss with Mike, I thought Jasmine's reaction to the first kiss was actually pretty telling. IMO she was like "wow" and then said "kissing you is the best." blowkiss We know Mike got a hometown date, and that's one I am really looking forward to seeing. *kiddo* Praying

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Another interesting caption from the BacheloretteCA twitter and IG account:

Mike has moved out of the friend zone with Jasmine and is treading into boyfriend territory. He's definitely starting a fire in Jasmine's heart  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f525  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f525  

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2is8jg5

Lots of love in the instagram comments too. hearthumbsup

Sharleen also put him back at number one in her recap:

1. Mike, 29: He’s back! Mike’s 1-on-1 did not disappoint me. It was full of laughter and banter and an easy chemistry. There’s something commanding about Mike. To me, he is what true confidence looks like (versus Drew). His funny observations are never at anyone’s expense and the development of their romance didn’t feel forced or rushed. Jasmine seems drawn to Mike, which I totally understand. In my notes I wrote: “The chemistry with Mike is weirdly natural, like they’ve been dating awhile.” After last week’s blip, I’m back to putting my money on Mike.

Interesting to also compare the talk about moving from friend to boyfriend with that quote I posted earlier of Jasmine saying Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are her relationship goals because she liked that they were "friends who fell in love." :swinginglove I guess we will see if that's what Jasmine feels she's found with Mike, but IMO the foundation is clearly there for that to happen. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 pm

IA that could be very telling!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:54 pm

@siena....you go girl Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1377737533

Great sleuthing to link to the Ashton Kutchet / Mila Kunis comparison by Jasmine in her interview.

Geez...if Mikey gets another SD next Tuesday...that's a major move by Jasmine IMO considering some guys hadn't had full SDs yet. Episode 6 is going to be interesting giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:00 pm

I love these clues! Thanks @siena for posting it made my day Hugesmile also noticed in next weeks preview drew seems very upset that he didn't get a SD....he says it in the VO when the group is sitting around the table laughing....again no mike around that table so maybe Drew is very jealous that mike got a second single date and he hadn't had 1 ? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose