SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:44 am

@Jina I was keeping an eye out too and couldn't find any clues either. I believe Jasmine was in Pemberton with her Mother and sister according to her instagram story. And Mike was doing his charity work as you mentioned. IMO Jasmine and Mike were both less active this past episode and I think that was probably on purpose. Hugesmile

ETA: There was part of the song that we didn't get to fully see, but that Jasmine and Mike were dancing to. These were the lyrics:

"Soon I will be close to you darling
and then we will be happy for life
Thus we live this dream both delighted
and I can always whisper I love you!"
awwww  :yes:  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 297491761

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:25 am

Jina wrote:You're welcome @Siena & @joy15 Smiley
Wasn't Jasmine's Bday few days ago?! I kept an eye on their SMs and couldn't find a single cule. no idea
I don't think they were together (If he's F1) since Mike was busy with his charity work.
I must say that Jas is really good in handling the SM.

siena wrote:@Jina I was keeping an eye out too and couldn't find any clues either. I believe Jasmine was in Pemberton with her Mother and sister according to her instagram story. And Mike was doing his charity work as you mentioned. IMO Jasmine and Mike were both less active this past episode and I think that was probably on purpose. Hugesmile

i guess they both love to give us old/earlier pics and red herrings..so ..really hard to tell :pout ...That said...oh you know you are right @siena...total silence when their date was airing, on both ends...keeping in mind, it was coincidentally on the homegirl Bday  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:27 am

Their first 1 on 1 date was really sweet and cute. :sprinklehearts  awwww  It was just like a first date in the real world when you click with someone from the get-go. At the end of the day, you find yourself only thinking about how great it was and you can't wait to see that person again and spend more time with him.
Their story remind me a lot of Art and Matty. They clicked from night one, then they spend their time laughing and getting to know each other better. As time passed by, that magical instant connection and feelings were getting stronger and stronger. A relationship when you are each other best friends before being lovers is my favourite thing ever in this world.  cloud nine  seeing hearts
Anyway, back to JasMike, how the Bachelorette Ca team narrated their date (story) on SM was very very interesting to say the least. It was unique and different from the others guys. They even highlighted their obstacle (distance).
Also Jasmine narrated a lot of their date, spoke about Mike as a person but also about her relationship & connection with Mike and how can she see a future with him. That's very telling IMO.
If they end up together, they will be my favourite couple ever in this franchise alongside Art and matty. :rosiecolored heartbeat

Last edited by Jina on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:31 am

siena wrote:@Jina I was keeping an eye out too and couldn't find any clues either. I believe Jasmine was in Pemberton with her Mother and sister according to her instagram story. And Mike was doing his charity work as you mentioned. IMO Jasmine and Mike were both less active this past episode and I think that was probably on purpose. Hugesmile

ETA: There was part of the song that we didn't get to fully see, but that Jasmine and Mike were dancing to. These were the lyrics:

"Soon I will be close to you darling
and then we will be happy for life
Thus we live this dream both delighted
and I can always whisper I love you!"
awwww  :yes:  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 297491761

Beautiful...is that part in English? awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:36 am

Yes @Joy15 complete silence. Amazing that it aired on her birthday. Smiley

@Jina I really do see such a beautiful foundation for a lasting relationship. They have taken their time, built up a solid connection, and I hope that we will now continue to see their love blossom. rose bud

I agree, Jasmine very specifically spoke about a possible future with Mike. Even explicitly asking about Winnipeg (and whatever else we didn't get to see). Jasmine also said she could see herself falling in love with Mike in the future. At this point, I don't believe she's said that about anyone else? I think there's many more sweet moments to come, and as I keep on saying in this thread, I can't wait until the HTD!! beatingheart

@LeapofFaith No that part is just the translation. I hope Jasmine could understand some of it like she did with Benoit LOL! What incredible lyrics to be hearing on your first date.  awwww

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 am

Jina wrote:
reason wrote:As I said I believe 99% that he is final 1.

Can someone who speaks and interpet french please, please interpet the song they dance to for us please?

These words so sweet
Sing for us
Life is beautiful
Love, love, love

Alone toogether
Let's be happy
Especially faithful

Sorry, i missed a line here hmmm
When you are here
Between my arms
Life is Beautiful
Love,

Interesting choice and interesting editing too. The song is Alys Robi's" Amour amour".You can find the lyrics here

Oh bless you love thanks a bunch @Jina. If it was Jasmine birthday they could have waited or will celebrate later along with Mike or celebrate in their last SHV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:09 am

Joy15 wrote:
reason wrote:giggling  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698  drooling I am sitting on Mike's 8 pack abs train until the end as I am certain he is final 1.

@reason :bad girl:
on the bolded...i highly doubt Jasmine would let you do that ! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698

LOL I can dream cant I?

One other thing that I notice is during her 1 on 1 date with Mike Jas keeps touching and caressing Mike arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:33 am

To honor the memorable cutest first date ever..im dropping off some delish enit nuggets from my stash..for y'll Jasmike-ing pleasures Jumping hearts

- In the beginning of episode..in her B roll....we get to see Jasmine strolling around the hotel area, with the VOs :

So far i have developed different types of relationship with each and everyone of them
And some of them is more fun and some of them is deeper and more emotional
This week i hope i can find the balance with both
I do believe that my future husband could be within this eight guys..

as VO and PIs are the backbone of the storyline IMO and often used to fill the gap/enhance/foreshadow of whats coming... My interpretation of the VOs is : this week she would find this guy with both fun and emotional side she's looking for..who can be her future husband.

hmmm.... wonder WHO gets this week date?
>> THIS GUY :
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 14652510

- on 52: 36 mark: Jas: "to connect with you guys" over Mike and Chris.

- on 59:35 mark: Jas at RC is saying "i have formed genuine connections over the past few days"  camera panning over Drew,Thomas and stopped at Mike

- on 59:38 mark: (My favorite!  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 1710264613 ) "(i really2 can feel)  I have a future with one of you guys"
Camera panning over Drew,Thomas and Mike.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Ep5rcs10
(My SC from Episode 5)

We know the 2 guys on the right and middle will be going home next week...leaving us with *insert the Man of this thread* as the only option. hearthumbsup  . And oh..for more pleasure...just replay between 59:37 to 59:44 if you will..you can see him with cute little smile over hearing Jasmine spilling the word "future"...Arent they just the cutest?  :swinginglove

*link to episode 5
http://thevideo.me/1yy20o2m8b70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:46 am

Oh @Joy15 you does the heart good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:52 am

Mike has defended Jas again on twitter with Jas liking both tweets.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Mikede10
(my SC from Mike's Twitter https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/with_replies )

I guess defending his girl is his top priority rather than says nothing. I personally think 6 months is OTT long for hiding anyway. So..more power to them.:sprinklehearts

We have heard from US couples..hiding for 2-something months is terribly hard..let alone 6 months for any of the CA couples.  Gee....we also have witnessed many of US couples have broken up already only after a little more of 6 months staying together (cough2..JoDi and Chris-Whit ).

I really wish TPTB CA could switch up filming-airing arrangement so that the incognito period for the new lovebirds can be shorten, which in turn would increase the odd for them for making it lasting IRL IMO. TPTB CA..pls have some mercy...Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:56 am

But doesn't this show that he's not F1. Usually F1s have to keep silent unless it's different with the Canadian series.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:05 am

The canadian series so far is different from the US season in a lot of ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose