SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:59 pm

True, definitely not something I'd solely base my thought that Mike is F1 off. But whilst I think Jasmine is most likely in a good place with the other guys and could believe she would be supported by them, IMO I don't think it's something she'd ask of her F2 or F3.

IMO Mike also responding immediately to Jasmine (especially since he didn't appear to be online or tweeting at that time) could point to the possibility that they were in communication on her birthday, and that Jasmine wanted Mike to respond publicly (and therefore tagged him deliberately).

Certainly nothing conclusive, but interesting.

Mike has been posting recently about the charity run he's involved with. Great to see how active he is in helping his community. yes

Ready, set, let's go!!! Have a great race everyone, see you at the food tent!!  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f349 #wfpshalfmarathon #getoutoftheywaymike! by @ogilmike

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:05 pm

That is one thing she said she loves about him helping others. Here he is doing charity for others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:13 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think this situation is different because Jasmine tagged Mike when the conversation did not involve him. Almost a cry for him to say something IMO.

Might not have involved him since he was not tagged initially by the poster but definitely involved him since he was the person inferred by the double standard comment made by the poster. Jasmine more or less tagged Mike so he can speak on not having an issue with taking his shirt off imo. Mike defused the conversation by making light of it.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:34 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think this situation is different because Jasmine tagged Mike when the conversation did not involve him. Almost a cry for him to say something IMO.

mercieme wrote:@Blackhalo you are spot on & IA with u. I had posted similarly a couple of days ago on the first series of tweets that Jasmine tagged Mike on. In addition what made Mike needing to respond was the fact that the person that started the bullying accusation against Jasmine also implied she was hypocritical since Jasmine had made negative comments about a certain political candidate (can't mention the name per Forum rules).

So yeah I don't blame Jasmine for tagging Mike as a means to put an end to the accusations/insinuations against her.

siena wrote:True, definitely not something I'd solely base my thought that Mike is F1 off. But whilst I think Jasmine is most likely in a good place with the other guys and could believe she would be supported by them, IMO I don't think it's something she'd ask of her F2 or F3.

IMO Mike also responding immediately to Jasmine (especially since he didn't appear to be online or tweeting at that time) could point to the possibility that they were in communication on her birthday, and that Jasmine wanted Mike to respond publicly (and therefore tagged him deliberately).

Certainly nothing conclusive, but interesting.

*snipped*

I agree .
FWIW i have noticed that Mike responded 40 minutes after being tagged in that twitter thread. Quite fast and interesting, given that he doesn't tweet daily. Just saying. Just want to put it out here.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:16 pm

More drama on Mike's 8 pack on Jasmine's twitter feed and Jasmine tagged Mike again. I wonder if JasMike will be asked about their experience with SM at the AFTR and if this will come up.

I think Jasmine needs to start ignoring now though as she is letting it get to her...jmo.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Jasmin28
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Jasmin29
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:23 pm

"I want is for us is to fall in crazy love with each other. "
Mike said this after their one on one date. My favourite line of the season yet. Very sweet.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Hopefully Jasmine will start to ignore it now @mercieme. This seems to have really upset her, but now that she's made it really clear how her and Mike feel about it I hope they just leave people to their own devices. If someone still doesn't get it even after Jasmine and Mike have explained it clearly, then that's the other person's problem IMO.

I also think Jasmine and Mike have had other conversations about this outside of twitter (it's why IMO Mike kind of spoke for Jasmine in one of his tweets, and why she has done the same). Again, just my interpretation of what's been going on. I think Jasmine wants to have it really clear that she wasn't exploiting Mike, and that she didn't only like him for superficial reasons. All JMO.

@BachCanada67 I loved that line so much! awwww I also loved when he said "Every time I see her smiling it makes me feel good." l o v e I think we'll get a lot more sweet things like this throughout the show.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:44 pm

BachCanada67 wrote:"I want is for us is to fall in crazy love with each other. "
Mike said this after their one on one date. My favourite line of the season yet. Very sweet.

:yes: you bet i look forward to it like crazy Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 3806527698 :hearts love:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:03 am

@Joy15 they're so cute in your avatar. That's a nice one.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 am

mercieme wrote:More drama on Mike's 8 pack on Jasmine's twitter feed and Jasmine tagged Mike again. I wonder if JasMike will be asked about their experience with SM at the AFTR and if this will come up.

I think Jasmine needs to start ignoring now though as she is letting it get to her...jmo.
*sn]

siena wrote:Hopefully Jasmine will start to ignore it now @mercieme. This seems to have really upset her, but now that she's made it really clear how her and Mike feel about it I hope they just leave people to their own devices. If someone still doesn't get it even after Jasmine and Mike have explained it clearly, then that's the other person's problem IMO.

I also think Jasmine and Mike have had other conversations about this outside of twitter (it's why IMO Mike kind of spoke for Jasmine in one of his tweets, and why she has done the same). Again, just my interpretation of what's been going on. I think Jasmine wants to have it really clear that she wasn't exploiting Mike, and that she didn't only like him for superficial reasons. All JMO.

@BachCanada67 I loved that line so much! awwww I also loved when he said "Every time I see her smiling it makes me feel good." l o v e I think we'll get a lot more sweet things like this throughout the show.

I think the shirtless saga would be a lesson somehow for TPTB CA that the Canadian viewers dont automatically share the same values and POV with the Americans. The Ette CA seem still to learn how to walk and just might imitate some part of the big sis Ette US show. IMO The Mike shirtless saga actually was quite tame compared to..let's see : (from what i can recall on the top off my head)
- Des and her all guys in Mr. America GD where Zak being shirtless
- a GD on Andi season where they had the MagicMike kinda GD..with all the guys topless. (Sharleen and Kelly were invited)
- The sex-talk GD on Jojo season. :shocked!:

Poor Jas had to take the heat by herself , while that its actually the Producers's prodding IMO. I hope the TPTB learned and grow from this case.

I think Jasmine wants to have it really clear that she wasn't exploiting Mike, and that she didn't only like him for superficial reasons

@siena...yes.its just much harder since IMO she pick the final guy for her who happen to be the hottest guy too Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 3806527698 *

(* from general viewer perspective, perhaps...while for my taste i would take KP anyday to be my date cheeky )

Again..i blame the producers for the unnecessary shirtless scene. It doesn't add anything to the storyline IMO (as Sharleen said...she failed to see the point...and so was i). I suspect its only to stir up the Mike vs KW rivalry on the subsequent scene. (KW saw Mike shirtless etc).

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 am

Idlemess wrote:@Joy15 they're so cute in your avatar. That's a nice one.

@Idlemess
ahhh..thanks! tyvm  Embarassed . I am just glad i tuned into this season accidentally...laugh out loud. If they end up together it would be a memorable season for me since my sleuthing would match up with the outcome and my liking for the final couple . I really think they are a perfect match who can stay together forever IRL hearthumbsup . (and thats one in million when it comes to this cray show IMO laugh out loud).

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:28 am

@Joy15 True about the producers. I also think Jasmine and Mike were just flirting and having fun too. Their other conversations had been more serious. I think this was them establishing a different side to their relationship and enjoying what they found laugh out loud. If you replay the way Jasmine says "oh my god" and keeps blushing... and then Mike keeps blushing too and does his little dance. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 3806527698

I also see so much long-term potential. And I often don't see that in this franchise. Dating potential? Sure. Long-lasting love? Much rarer.

I mean, just look at the way they smile after this kiss and look at each other. May they fall into crazy love.  beatingheart

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Fjoq5c
Source: My gif

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose