SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:52 pm

reason wrote:At dessert she seems to can't keep her hands off him. She keeps touching him and I saw he notice that too.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 3806527698 you are so funny @reason! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Late again to the partay....thanks y'all for all your wonderful insights. I see no logical reason other than production wanting to mess with Mike's head at this point to put him on that 2 on 1 date. I am just waiting for the fibs they are going to have Jasmine spew outta her mouth for this. I am guessing something to the effect of "i put the first guy i connected with and the first guy i gave a rose too on the date to see which one is more lasting". I just hope Mikey challenges her on this especially after the wonderful date she said they had. If she brings up living in Winnipeg as a reason, I am going to laugh out loud about all this, we shall see Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 1710264613

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:So just to clarify when they do a 2-1 date, they usually put 2 opposites guys/gals against each other right? Just one of the top of my head was jojos season with Chad and Alex who hated each other..so I guess putting Tom and mike together is Jasmine working out what she needs more of in a relationship? I'm thinking they are totally different guys...one is deep and one is more playful/fun..so what kind of relationship is she after? But I think she finds that mike will get deep on this 2-1 and will open her eyes that mike is a good mix of both dizzy Apologies if I'm making no sense..I'm just trying to find a logical explanation to put mike on this date....hoping deep down its because she wanted more 1-1 time Hugesmile

my take: All producers driven for whatever reasons, they got to chose who got which dates. Jasmine had no say in it. I do think she would have to think carefully of what she really wants...as you said.

from the Storyline perspective....since i am big on Preview and stuff, i tend to follow closely what the Preview suggests:...Mike got the line "hang on to that" over Jasmike dancing scene. Hence makes me think there will be a series of 'mini obstacles' on their path to their HEA.

On the coming episode...i expect to see Mikey's confidence being shaken due to the 'dreadful' 2 on 1 (wording by the show) after what he felt like a successful date.

If we are looking for a 'pattern' for the front runners, as ive posted upthread...KW - who had a successful date on epis 3- already did mini obstacles thrown at him, with underlying jealousy theme. : seeing Mike shirtless, going on a date, then we will get to see more that side of him in Marrakech. JMO. So highly likely Mikey will get his share of obstacles from his first date going forward.

Interesting to see of what it is exactly become Jasmike's topic of convo at the desert.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:15 am

Joy15 wrote: @siena i really think you can be a kissing expert after this season :detective thumbsup  Pls keep the kiss "observation" coming for our Jasmiking pleasures Praying cheerleader

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 3806527698 lolpanda :detective @Joy15 I will keep the kissing observations and gifs coming! Working on that PhD in kissing analysis. :gotcha:

@mercieme I will laugh forever if we hear Jasmine say something like "I'm just not sure if our growing relationship can handle the cold in Winnipeg so I am giving Mike this 2-1 date in the Moroccan desert to see if our compatibility can handle varying climates." giggling

This really is shaping up to be a strange episode. Kevin P is seemingly on a GD and a SD. Mike and Thomas go on a 2-1 instead of Benoit and Drew (who I would've thought would make more sense to be chosen). It's an odd one.

It might be a bit of a bumpy ride, but I suspect Jasmine and Mike will overcome whatever obstacles arise.  yes  All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:22 am

@siena.... cantstopl your post about Jasmine using the Winnipeg cold as a justification for the 2 on 1 date is hilarious. Seriously if Jasmine says that I am going to roll off my chair laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:22 am

:yes: @siena would have thought drew was more suited for the 2 on 1 date?! Suspect @joy15 hmmm I'm going to have a guess that jasmikes conversation will be deep :gotcha: maybe a more in depth convo about what they first connected on from the first episode question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:37 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 3806527698 @mercieme If there's any mention of the Winnipeg cold then we're both going to be on the floor laughing! cantstopl

@LeapofFaith I am hoping we'll get an in depth conversation between Jasmine and Mike on this 2-1. Maybe that'll make up for it! And as @Joy15 said, this is all within the context of the narrative forming with the frontrunners IMO.

I also thought Mike tweeting that people should be on #TeamJasmine is perhaps anticipating the fallout from the next episode IMO. Love how supportive Mike continues to be of Jasmine. Smiley

Last edited by siena on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:41 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 14723137_1593712350924875_8411893745015848960_n
ogilmikeCome hang out with me at #thepint on garry from 7pm-9:30pm Tuesday Oct 18 to watch the Bachelorette Canada. Show starts at 8PM . Cover is $10 and ALL the money will be going to help children burn victims attend a fun camp where they can be themselves without fear of judgment. Your donations change lives.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLr3iwzDZdM/?taken-by=ogilmike

just in case anyone can manage to watch with Mike and hopefully can ask him too whether he is the F1 for us... Praying Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 3806527698

PS: his passion for charity is admirable!.. yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:48 am

just saw that @Aunties_Love posted Bianka the F1 of Brad CA 1 also got a 2on1 ...so...it must be a Premiere season thing with the F1....(IMO of course giggling ) Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:01 am

I'm not so sure that the Bachelor clues will automatically be the same as the Bachelorette ones. A 2 on 1 may not rule him out but doubt it's a clue that he's f1.

I like Mike and think it's very possible that he's f1 but am not convinced just yet.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:28 am

albean99 wrote:I'm not so sure that the Bachelor clues will automatically be the same as the Bachelorette ones. A 2 on 1 may not rule him out but doubt it's a clue that he's f1.

I like Mike and think it's very possible that he's f1 but am not convinced just yet.

actually my statement has a bit tongue in cheek in it... Smiley . IA about the different btween Ette and Bachelor series. However, given that this is a Premiere season...statistically there is 50/50 chance to go either way. We shall see how all pans out ...

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited my post for typo-albean)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:30 am

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:In both the episode and season preview she is picking up the rose.

Phew....I was panicking there for a second laugh out loud

Thanks for checking & confirming she picked the rose up Smiley
Just as a reminder, we do have a sc that was sleuthed to of happened in Winnipeg of Mike and Jasmine on the bridge so we do know he gets a HTD.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose