SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:17 pm

@siena all those SM clues and post show interview excerpts you enumerated up thread can only refer to Mike IMHO. Plus, what about that "kiddo" comment from Papa Ogilvie? However, if in the end, we find out that these didn't mean the way we thought it did, I will be very content in the fact that Mike seems very happy and in very good spirits. Don't get me wrong, though, I am holding on to the very end and will keep believing that Mike is F1 until I see with my own eyes that it ain't so. Remember the Des/Chris season when Brooks was spoiled as F1 by RS as well as some posters here? Yup...like they say in baseball, it ain't over 'til its over.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:47 pm

@Baseball Mom That's exactly how I feel. I will be really disappointed if it ends up that Mike isn't chosen, but at the same time from what I've seen, then IMO Mike is in Jasmine's life still. And I would be hopeful that they are friends. If it isn't Mike then I have to say he and his Father have behaved so admirably, and really revealed their true character. What gentlemen.

But as you say, it ain't over 'til it's over. The SM clues and post-show interviews have been so clearly about Mike IMHO that I will be shocked if they don't end up meaning what I thought they meant.

@reason I'm not sure where the Facebook info has come from and why a difference of one day would be conclusive?

There have been SM clues for Mike, Mikhel, and Kevin W that have left me confused. But when it comes to the narrative on the show it just seems so clear. We shall see. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:35 pm

tbh i have failed to see the point of getting some publication /highlighted in the media and not being the F1 goes together in a maiden season.

Like i have said for 47863 times already. giggling,Going by recent premiere seasons TPTB seem to be not devious (yet)- and expectedly so-. Alas, they actually have a good intention to provide the new viewers a good love story.I know for those who've been Fleissed many times would find it so hard to believe laugh out loud. But anyone who sleuthed Art and SamFro season would know what i meant. Both TPTB NZ and AU did highlight their story and painted the F1 in good light in the media and main episodes, sort of making them as 'media darling' if that makes sense. I see this as the case with Jasmike this season. Not the first, definitely.All JMO

My money is on Mikhel as the next Bachelor, if they are to believed will go with one of Jas's guys. i still have my own pause though since he was not being shown at MnG more. Im still wondering if there is still slight chance they would go with someone new.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:54 pm

If Mike is not final 1 then Mike but if he wins then someone new will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:00 pm

I am just going through some of the last episode and something that Jasmine said about Mike stuck out to me:
"Those same qualities that would make him such a great husband and great father are the things that I've always tried to stay away from. That kind of scares me because I've never had that security in my life, but it's what I want at the same time too."

It reminded me of something Des said about Chris.
"It's hard to feel so loved because I don't know what it feels like... Now I feel guilty, like how could I not have loved him from the beginning."

If the clues I've seen are correct then IMO this is going to play a part in Jasmike's story going forward.

Jasmine also said "I feel comfortable with Mike in ways that I've never actually felt with someone else I've ever dated." In the next few weeks IMO we'll see Jasmine begin to realize what she really needs out of a relationship and her connection will grow accordingly. Right now IMO she feels scared because she has never felt before what she feels with Mike. But if the post-show interviews indicate anything, it's that Jasmine ended up wanting that stability and security in her life. And Mike is the one person so far who she's seen as the source of that. All JMO.

Working on some gifs! yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:48 pm

siena wrote:I am just going through some of the last episode and something that Jasmine said about Mike stuck out to me:
"Those same qualities that would make him such a great husband and great father are the things that I've always tried to stay away from. That kind of scares me because I've never had that security in my life, but it's what I want at the same time too."

It reminded me of something Des said about Chris.
"It's hard to feel so loved because I don't know what it feels like... Now I feel guilty, like how could I not have loved him from the beginning."

If the clues I've seen are correct then IMO this is going to play a part in Jasmike's story going forward.

Jasmine also said "I feel comfortable with Mike in ways that I've never actually felt with someone else I've ever dated." In the next few weeks IMO we'll see Jasmine begin to realize what she really needs out of a relationship and her connection will grow accordingly. Right now IMO she feels scared because she has never felt before what she feels with Mike. But if the post-show interviews indicate anything, it's that Jasmine ended up wanting that stability and security in her life. And Mike is the one person so far who she's seen as the source of that. All JMO.

Working on some gifs! yes

I really do love this post <3 thank you!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:14 pm

^^ Aw thank you! Smiley

Something else that I noticed and loved was this little moment between Jasmine and Mike when Jasmine is giving him the rose. Jasmine says to Mike "I genuinely can see a future with you and although you may be a little more regimented than me I think it's not necessarily a bad thing, because sometimes personalities can use a little bit of balance from their partner. And I could see that being the case with us."

In this moment Mike listens intently, hears what Jasmine is saying to him, and he turns her comment into a positive about their partnership. Mike tells her "Both sides." He recognizes that Jasmine brings him balance too. And then he smiles.  
                                                                              :sprinklehearts

Source: My gif

If these two are together as I hope they are, then IMO they bring what the other actually needed in a partner. Sometimes it just takes time to realize it.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:48 pm

@siena that is why I am finding it hard that she would kevin W as others think. I did hear those words too.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Yes I am just going to keep collecting things and time will tell how all of this plays out. But here's another little thing I found. Jasmine and Mike have both just liked this tweet in the past few hours. They're also the only two to have liked it.  Hugesmile Nothing conclusive, but interesting.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 1710264613

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Screen10
Source: My screenshot

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:07 pm

@siena, I have to say your calm and rational analysis of Jasmine's words and her interactions with Mike have really helped to keep this thread positive and hopeful. Not to mention the beautiful GIFs you scatter along the way for our enjoyment. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:@siena, I have to say your calm and rational analysis of Jasmine's words and her interactions with Mike have really helped  to keep this thread positive and hopeful. Not to mention the beautiful  GIFs you scatter along the way for our enjoyment. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Thank you so much @Baseball Mom! That truly means a lot, and your kind words are much appreciated! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 1377737533 tyvm Smiley

I hope I can keep bringing some hope. I actually do have something positive to share again.

I just noticed that Mike is following Jasmine's sister on instagram.  Hugesmile Of course none of this is conclusive, but still something possibly encouraging (and when added to other things a good sign). :yes:

I also have some more gifs to post soon that hopefully you'll all like. yes

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:23 pm

@siena you go girl Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 1377737533 Keep on posting the nuggets please. Nothing has dissuaded me from seeing Mike as F1. I have another SM post that JasMike both liked a couple of days ago. Yep it's too coincidental that they are just randomly liking the same posts just for the sake of it IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose