SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Thank you@siena! Loving the gifs....looks like the top one may have happened right after another sweet kiss. I noticed she was holding Mike's face just before she went in for that hug whipped she does this quite a bit with him charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 1f496

yes @siena thanx and keep them coming charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 2498057887 :yes: @Baseball Mom I've also noticed Jasmine is always touchy-feely with mike either rubbing his arms or back or face... I haven't really noticed her doing that to the other guys as much......I think it just comes down to her feeling comfortable with him I guess -jmo Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:57 pm

You're welcome @Baseball Mom! Yes that's what I was thinking too. charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 1377737533 She also initiated the kiss after she gave Mike the rose on the 2-1, holding his face just like you mentioned. beatingheart

Jasmine liked this tweet too. Definitely agree with the sentiment, but also nice hashtag.  Hugesmile #GoMike

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 N2hisy
Source: My screenshot

Again none of this is conclusive, but it's interesting nonetheless.

@LeapofFaith I think Jasmine is a very tactile person so I think she has shown that with others too. I think what I get from the Jasmike connection though is just this deeper layer of connection. Jasmine said in one of her interviews that she believes in "soul connection" at first conversation. If Mike is F1, then I do think that first conversation with Mike was what she was referencing in that interview. Jasmine did say that her first conversation with Mike made all the other guys fade away. I think that will be meaningful going forward and speaks to that deeper connection.  yes All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:11 pm

@siena wow I didn't know she referred to her f1 as having a soul connection? That definitely is mike IMO because I believe she said something like that in a episode about him or something along those lines right? scratch if mike isn't f1 then I'm going to have to join @mercieme and eat a crows head!(I think it was mercieme that said that) Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:38 pm

I just watched the preview. I only watched it once. My first impression was that we were being lead to believe that Mike might be the one going home. Definitely a ploy! Casting doubt on F1?

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:41 pm

In the excerpt I think I posted earlier, Jasmine was asked whether she believed in love at first sight. Her response was that she believed in soul connection at first conversation. IMO if Mike is F1 then this could very well be referring to her first talk with Mike.

If Mike ends up not being F1 then I honestly believe Jasmine and Mike will remain in each other's lives and I can at least be happy about that. I think though with SO many things pointing to Mike from what Jasmine has specifically said post-show, IMO she ended up discovering that what she needed in her life was someone exactly like Mike. I don't think Jasmine fully realised what she needed until Cuba and IMO we'll likely see her being conflicted about what she thinks she needs until the end. Since her post-show interviews tell me what her decision was based on, I am inclined to believe that Mike ends up being the one. Well shall see. All JMO. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Jasmine re tweeted this podcast and they say on it that mikes pretty much the winner  Smiley and mikhel seems to be getting a physical edit? They predict mike and mikhel f2...

https://soundcloud.com/reel2reelpodcast/r2r-bc-6
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Where did that soundcloud come from? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where did that soundcloud come from? TYIA

Sorry its fromJasmines Twitter feed....she retweeted the podcast from reel 2 reel network Twitter @reel2reelpod , they do a recap of each episode each week.....

Reel 2 Reel Network
‏@reel2reelpod
Rose 2 Rose: Bachelorette Canada, episode 6 by Reel 2 Reel Podcast Network via #soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/reel2reelpodcast/r2r-bc-6?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_content=https%3A//soundcloud.com/reel2reelpodcast/r2r-bc-6
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:17 pm

Thanks for the link. Great podcast. Can you post it in the SM thread because there are good comments about the other guys too. TIA
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:02 pm

I remember Jasmine saying that she so comfortable with Mike than any other person she has dated.  I find that interesting and telling and if Mike is not the winner Kevin W will not be happy with that confession, because his date was first and Mike was later.

Last edited by reason on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@siena wow I didn't know she referred to her f1 as having a soul connection? That definitely is mike IMO because I believe she said something like that in a episode about him or something along those lines right? scratch if mike isn't f1 then I'm going to have to join @mercieme and eat a crows head!(I think it was mercieme that said that) Hugesmile

@LeapofFaith

actually, the "Connection" puzzle is one of the most important nuggets collection in my stash. I felt so lucky that the editors seem to be very generous to let me finish it on Night 1..since they giving me all the matching pieces altogether on the very MnG episode. Thats the beauty of a maiden season, i suppose?  hearthumbsup  . tyvm TPTB CA.  Hugesmile . Hence why i said i believe Mikey is the F1 from night 1 Smiley . All JMO.

i dont want to give the precious puzzle disservice by summarizing it since it deserves a whole page to present the beauts..so maybe i'll drop it to honor the coming proposal at FRC near the finale rose bud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:22 am

BachCanada67 wrote:I just watched the preview. I only watched it once. My first impression was that we were being lead to believe that Mike might be the one going home. Definitely a ploy! Casting doubt on F1?

siena wrote:*snipped* I don't think Jasmine fully realised what she needed until Cuba and IMO we'll likely see her being conflicted about what she thinks she needs until the end. Since her post-show interviews tell me what her decision was based on, I am inclined to believe that Mike ends up being the one. Well shall see. All JMO. Smiley

reason wrote:I remember Jasmine saying that she comfortable with Mike than any other person she has dated.  I find that interesting and telling and if Mike is not the winner Kevin W will not be happy with that confession, because his date was first and Mike was later.

y'all have a very good eagle eyes and bat ears! giggling clapping!

having been burned many times by Fleiss and co.charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698 .i did learn my lesson - and nowadays become a habit to always make sure - to differentiate these two :
1. what lead said right to the contestants face or what they actually said to each other in a convo .and..
2. whats inserted in the VOs AND what they said in PIs. I cant emphasize enough that VOs and PIs are likely taken after filming to enhance the storyline/ filling the SL gap/ foretelling or foreshadowing of whats to come. (IMO...at the extent of my knowledge Smiley).

thats being said... i think i have found many suspicious VOs on last epis, esp on that 2 on 1. yes (will elaborate more on my next post).
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose