SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:19 am

@Joy15 i gave up on the SHVs since JasMike are that good for real. But I have a couple of IG snags in my stash that they liked at the same time so I guess that's good enough for now giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:22 am

mercieme wrote:@Joy15 i gave up on the SHVs since JasMike are that good for real. But I have a couple of IG snags in my stash that they liked at the same time so I guess that's good enough for now giggling

yep...those will do!!. yes .and i have the same time of total silence on both ends in my stash during suspicious days..so...wowza!!!..forget HTD., LCD,....bring on the FRC !! (i seriously can't wait laugh out loud ) High clap
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:04 am

Wow missed all the action! Awesome discussion guys yes I so can't wait for these HTDs it will tell us a bit more about how and where these guys were brought up and a good insight for jas as well Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:34 am

siena wrote:Thank you @mercieme, as are you! hearthumbsup

I just noticed something regarding Mike's connection to LOTW. On the photo of Mike and his Mother it is tagged West Hawk Lake. I wonder if this is where he spent a lot of time as a child with his family? It is 52 minutes away from Kenora.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 2dajf5t
Source: Google maps
what does LOTW mean?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:42 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
siena wrote:Thank you @mercieme, as are you! hearthumbsup

I just noticed something regarding Mike's connection to LOTW. On the photo of Mike and his Mother it is tagged West Hawk Lake. I wonder if this is where he spent a lot of time as a child with his family? It is 52 minutes away from Kenora.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 2dajf5t
Source: Google maps
what does LOTW mean?

It means Lake of the Woods.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_of_the_Woods

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:08 am

Thanks. I try to find the slang and terms for things but since some are made up, hard to find....LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:54 pm

I never heard of the Lake of the Woods. What does that have to do with Mike?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I never heard of the Lake of the Woods. What does that have to do with Mike?
Mike said he spent all his summers there. First episode. I believe it is near Jasmine's hometown?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:40 pm

@Joy15 @mercieme Yep Jasmine and Mike are too good... although there's a few things in my stash. yes

Yes Lake of the Woods is where Mike stated he spends all of his summers. Kenora is within that area. Jasmine's first instagram back after filming was in that area.

I was just rewatching the first Aftershow and they were discussing Mike getting the first impression rose. 66% of the audience agreed that he should've received the rose. Then the guest and host commented on Mike being a small town guy. The actual transcript is as follows:

"She said right off the bat on the show she wanted a small town guy and he's a small town guy."

"He's a small town guy."

"And he's got a big heart."

Make of that what you will, but interesting. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:16 pm

Thanks @BlackHalo and @siena ! They talked about where he's from in Winnipeg and that she used to live in Kenora which is nearby, I didn't catch anything about where he spent his summers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:34 pm

siena wrote:@Joy15 @mercieme Yep Jasmine and Mike are too good... although there's a few things in my stash. yes

Yes Lake of the Woods is where Mike stated he spends all of his summers. Kenora is within that area. Jasmine's first instagram back after filming was in that area.

I was just rewatching the first Aftershow and they were discussing Mike getting the first impression rose. 66% of the audience agreed that he should've received the rose. Then the guest and host commented on Mike being a small town guy. The actual transcript is as follows:

"She said right off the bat on the show she wanted a small town guy and he's a small town guy."

"He's a small town guy."

"And he's got a big heart."

Make of that what you will, but interesting. Smiley

@siena, I was going batty last night trying to find where someone called Mike a "small town guy" and for the life of me, couldn't find it. Your attention to detail is amazing, thanks girl bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:03 pm

@GuardianAngel When Jasmine says she's from Kenora, Mike replies "No way! That's where I spend all my summers in Lake of the Woods."

Aw thanks @mercieme! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 1377737533 I remembered hearing it too, and then randomly found it rewatching the Aftershow. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose