SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:02 am

oh yeah.....thanks @siena...yes

but got to throw all the faux manufactured obstacles their way of course...said the story director, Michael Morgolis.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 3806527698 .haha ...in order for all the "obstacles" can be resolved at FRC :uptonogood

y'all relax...Mikey has said he also doesnt want to live in Winnipeg forevah..so..chill... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:09 am

@Joy15 Yep, I would guess a lot of the same "obstacles" will be spoken about right up until the FRC. Otherwise IMO the narrative being told wouldn't have the conclusion the director is looking for.

And aww Mike! beatingheart

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 2upx1t4
Source: My screenshot

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:16 am

siena wrote:@Joy15 Yep, I would guess a lot of the same "obstacles" will be spoken about right up until the FRC. Otherwise IMO the narrative being told wouldn't have the conclusion the director is looking for.

And aww Mike! beatingheart

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 2upx1t4

:crazy dance: Gee...wonder who is he implying in here snuggle with him right meaow?? .lolpanda (or in the near future for that matter? :bigsmile: )

my inquisitive mind really2 wants to know!! Praying #sneakyMikey Suspect
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:17 am

Baseball Mom wrote:@siena I know...they're making it look like that is going to be a major obstacle for these two. Even in the after show, the guests were asked if Winnipeg would be an advantage or a disadvantage and most everyone said it would be a disadvantage Rolling Eyes  including KP!  Anyway, the only opinion that really counts is Jasmine's. We shall see.

IMO the producers need to do a better job of scripting a more legit obstacle....what a joke of an obstacle laugh out loud....jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:18 am

siena wrote: hearthumbsup

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 6sue5w

She always talk positive about him, plus the post bach canada post in this post, but with Kevin this will stick in my head I am extremely disappointed during the agrument they were having last week..

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:19 am

@reason was Mike's family seen in the preview shown on the after show? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:20 am

@mercieme yes and his talk with the father and I notice the hug the father gave jas.

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:21 am

reason wrote:@mercieme yes and his talk with the father and I notice the hug he gave jas.

Great thanks...I can't wait to meet Papa Ogilvie on my screen especially after his ahem "you are doing a great job, kiddo" comment giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:23 am

mercieme wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:@siena I know...they're making it look like that is going to be a major obstacle for these two. Even in the after show, the guests were asked if Winnipeg would be an advantage or a disadvantage and most everyone said it would be a disadvantage Rolling Eyes  including KP!  Anyway, the only opinion that really counts is Jasmine's. We shall see.

IMO the producers need to do a better job of scripting a more legit obstacle....what a joke of an obstacle laugh out loud....jmo.

haha...true... isn't Mikhel and KW also live in cold cities though?......gee...i hate to start a COLD-gate Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 3806527698 ....but ..just in case @siena would spoil me with all Canadian weather stat giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:26 am

Yes Mike... who will you be snuggling with?! Hugesmile Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1710264613

The Winnipeg "obstacle" is too funny. I'm sure we'll hear it again next week because IMO that date is going to go really well and they'll need something to have an issue with. And seriously, if she's got Mike snuggling with her IMO Jasmine will manage the cold just fine. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 3806527698

Ahhhh finally Jasmine meeting Mike's Dad. Praying I can't wait. Yep if "kiddo" is any sign, he's going to be incredibly supportive of Jasmike and form a connection with Jasmine quickly IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:44 am

reason wrote:@mercieme yes and his talk with the father and I notice the hug the father gave jas.

beautiful! did u happen to catch any words Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 am

The blue shirt that I thought was Mike father is Kevin father.  Mike father was standing back and observing in a white shirt, he said something to Mike, but I am trying to isolate and see.  I will try tomorrow to see what he said but is was something like this is your future dont be afraid?  I am not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose