SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Rewatching the show I realize that Kevin is mostly narrating his and Jasmine journey but Jasmine is narrating most of Mikes journey.  I find that interesting.  Long time ago we use to have someone list how many mins the top 2 or 3 contenters talk.

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Re. breaking patterns - Jasmine has mentioned that she has never been with the "stud" that all the girls want (referring to KW) - so that might fit into breaking away from past types, too. From what I can surmise, my best guess to her past types would be quirky cute like Seth & traveler/explorer like KP & Thomas (though it seems maybe not as conventionally "hot" as KP & Thomas). I'm not sure where she falls when it comes to a "nice guy" like Mike (has she ever mentioned that she didn't usually go for "nice guys"? I can't recall this.).

^All IMO Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:52 pm

I did not watch the first 2 episodes did she call KW stud? just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Interesting!!! Jasmine just liked this pic.
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Screen11

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:54 pm

@jina you are road runner you are that speedy.  Interesting indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:56 pm

There are quite a few quotes that I believe specifically relate to Mike. IMO it's not just whether these quotes can be related to other people, I'm sure some can, but it's more so about how the show has related them to Mike. I will try and compile some.

Jasmine "I figured out I needed someone a little more grounded than me, because I can be scatterbrained and free spirited. I figured out what I needed for a strong, sustainable relationship."

Jasmine to Mike: "I genuinely can see a future with you and although you may be a little more regimented than me I think it's not necessarily a bad thing because sometimes personalities can use a little bit of balance from their partner. And I could see that being the case with us."

Jasmine: "I realized that these are the patterns I’ve been following and I can try to break out of it. Also, realizing what has kept me from having a relationship that is really long-lasting, or why have I been running away from that."

Jasmine to Mike: "Those same qualities that would make him such a great husband and great father are the things that I've always tried to stay away from. That kind of scares me because I've never had that security in my life, but it's what I want at the same time too."

Jasmine about Mike: "With Mike the thing that scares me is also the thing that makes me feel comfort, which is that he is a very stable guy. He has a plan for his future."

Now it isn't to say that Jasmine might not see other guys with similar qualities, but I don't think it's a coincidence that the director has left these parallels in only with Mike. IMO the director is constructing a narrative, a very specific narrative for the F1. IMO the narrative that is being portrayed this season is a question of balance and stability. The only person where this narrative has been specifically mentioned... to the exact words, is Mike IMO.

Re: KW, I agree that he also isn't her usual type. Jasmine said that she's never dated someone who all the girls like. However, she also said that she didn't want to let lust make her decision with him. I think that's a very telling piece of dialogue that was left in, especially when matched with the following quote.

Jasmine: "I wanted to pay attention to what it was I really needed out of a relationship rather than just initial attraction."

I think the narratives with each of the men, paired with post-show interviews, IMO point to Mike as F1.

I also think a lot of this will all fall into place after HTDs. Can it be Tuesday already!  Smiley

All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:03 pm

@reason in the past few days, i've become obsessed with checking JasMike SMs almost every hour.giggling Hoping to find a clue or something interesting.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:06 pm

I just had a search and I think I may have sleuthed the exact locations for Mike's date in Winnipeg.

It looks to me like Mike and Jasmine will meet at the Assiniboine Park foot bridge.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Qrf729
Source: My gif

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 01e350e42bbde819d8596f36fe7c5b64
Source

And then continue to the gardens in Assiniboine Park. They apparently do have Cherry Trees there. Very pretty setting IMO.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 2mwhsht
Source: My gif

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Cherry+blossom+tree+(1+of+1)+(Large)
Source

@Joy15 Nice to see that candid moment. I feel like a lot of the conversation in that 2-1 was left on the cutting room floor. Glad there was some levity.  Smiley

@Aunties_Love Interesting to hear about those similarities, seems like there are quite a few with the premiere seasons.  yes

@Jina Love that she liked that pic… and I understand! laugh out loud

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Jina wrote:@reason in the past few days, i've become obsessed with checking JasMike SMs almost every hour.giggling  Hoping to find a clue or something interesting.

Lol keep at it @jina every little things helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:21 pm

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 M10
Mike's comment under the pic.
Hahahaha Mike.Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 3806527698 thumbsup High clap  He's really unique beatingheart ILOVEU
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:24 pm

If Mike does not win there is gonna be a lot of p****d off people including me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Although I live in London I visited Winnipeg last Sept and loved it!! I would move there in a heartbeat for love, nice idyllic place, chilled and friendly people, good food. Whats not to like about Winnipeg? The cold? More reason to stay warm with a good guy!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose