SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 24 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by sdmom Sun 15 May 2016 - 14:52

^ she has to take someone to f3 and Chase seems to be a nice enough guy. I like Chase from what is sleuthed about him and was hoping he was the hidden f1. But more and more clues point to he is most likely f3. I hope he's not too heartbroken but if he's liking pics of other women he's probably doing ok.
Anyway all jmo and I can't wait for the extended preview for sleuthing

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 24 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Sun 15 May 2016 - 14:54

sdmom wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:Is he wearing the same shirt as in the bio pic?

No....different. The shirt in the bio pic is light green Henley. The one on the IG pic is v neck & olive green. Makes one wonder why the producers didn't bother to showcase him in the promos if he is F3...still pondering that. This is a different sesson for sure if things pan out as SM is leading us to believe right now.

This reminds me of Drew from Des season. A good looking guy but not highlighted. Very possible there's nothing much to show.  This season has a villain , a semi-celebrity who may or may not be
too good to be true, a war veteran, there may not be room for a normal guy like Chase, especially if Jojo is not feeling it

In that case with or without this show I wish him a girl that will love him for him just like Drew appears to have found. Should be interesting to see how Chase is portrayed on the show....still thinking he will come across well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun 15 May 2016 - 14:57

Rosepetal wrote:It looks like Chase is not F-1 because of the picture. The only wrench I can see is that even though the high Friday in Denver was 71, that happen mid morning. The temperature nose dived from there as the clouds  humidity and winds increased. Yesterday the high was only 55 with cloudy skies and windy conditions. I know because I was setting in a soccer stadium Friday night when the front went through Colorado Springs.

Are you talking about the temperature because two of the guys are wearing tanks? IMO these are souvenirs from Thailand (my hubby has similar ones from our trip- they are Thai whisky and beer brands I believe). I'm thinking Chase brought them back for his friends "the boys"... and they simply put them on for the picture. JMHO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun 15 May 2016 - 15:00

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:It looks like Chase is not F-1 because of the picture. The only wrench I can see is that even though the high Friday in Denver was 71, that happen mid morning. The temperature nose dived from there as the clouds  humidity and winds increased. Yesterday the high was only 55 with cloudy skies and windy conditions. I know because I was setting in a soccer stadium Friday night when the front went through Colorado Springs.

Are you talking about the temperature because two of the guys are wearing tanks?  IMO these are souvenirs from Thailand (my hubby has similar ones from our trip- they are Thai whisky and beer brands I believe).  I'm thinking Chase brought them back for his friends "the boys"... and they simply put them on for the picture. JMHO

You are more than likely right. I just notice the guy on the left looks like he was wearing shorts.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun 15 May 2016 - 17:37

With 2 weeks to go till it starts airing, I'm finally getting into who JoJo's candidates are. I'm really liking what I see from Chase's IG. Judging from that, he appears to be a normal guy who has normal hobbies & loves his family. I'm disappointed that he appears to most likely not be F1 but if he has a good personality it'd be great to have him be in the running for the next bachelor. I enjoy the drama but I also enjoyed Ben's season and how he took the role seriously. Or he could be over the whole experience. jMO. But I do need to post this pic just because.....

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 24 242gyh5

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun 15 May 2016 - 17:41

Chase is one fine big dude....he is what I call a gentle giant....love those pics with his nephew. Any idea what his past girlfriends look like?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun 15 May 2016 - 17:50

Umm, thank you very much FMG2015 for that nice view of the Colorado mountains yes

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun 15 May 2016 - 17:52

Idlemess wrote:Umm, thank you very much FMG2015 for that nice view of the Colorado mountains yes

Y'all are absolutely hilarious cantstopl ...yeah the Colorado mountain view is absolutely fantastico giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun 15 May 2016 - 18:01

mercieme wrote:Chase is one fine big dude....he is what I call a gentle giant....love those pics with his nephew. Any idea what his past girlfriends look like?

Yep, I'm a fan!

His two exes that are mentioned up thread (Rachel Ragsdale & Sammi Selzer) were both blondes and attractive IMO and seem to still be on good terms with him.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun 15 May 2016 - 18:25

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
mercieme wrote:Chase is one fine big dude....he is what I call a gentle giant....love those pics with his nephew. Any idea what his past girlfriends look like?

Yep, I'm a fan!

His two exes that are mentioned up thread (Rachel Ragsdale & Sammi Selzer) were both blondes and attractive IMO and seem to still be on good terms with him.

Thanks I just snooped the exes out. Both attractive & Broncos fans so they are into sports, nice. Rachel appears to still be in Denver but dating someone else now. Sammi is in Cali. So pretty much I don't see him going back to the exes....we shall see if he has a chance as the Bachie.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun 15 May 2016 - 19:04

mercieme wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Umm, thank you very much FMG2015 for that nice view of the Colorado mountains yes

Y'all are absolutely hilarious cantstopl ...yeah the Colorado mountain view is absolutely fantastico giggling

What, there are mountains in that pic ? I only saw some ripped muscles awwww

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 15 May 2016 - 19:08

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 24 3806527698 sdmom

I like him too, just judging by his IG. If he's not the F1, I wouldn't mind a season of sleuthing Chase McNary!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05