SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 51 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2016 2:25 pm

I think I figured out why I like him so much already when he didn't really register with me preseason - I'm getting a bit of Chris L vibe (my all time fave). He's like a real, down to earth, nice regular guy who seems to have a sweet, gentle side and is a little quieter on camera but seems to be really fun loving and funny also. Looks wise too, just something similar to Chris L to me, and the deep voice too. If he keeps reminding me of Chris, I'm worried about how big my crush on him will get this summer giggling .

Back to top Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 51 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Someone posted this preview in the episode thread for tonight. Chase has been shown twice now getting up first when Jojo gets in the room in the first episode & now this episode. Can I just say that Chase's mama raised him right....this guy continues to impress me & we haven't seen his full dates yet, he just comes across very well mannered & an all around good guy. I just hope he wows the audience & gets them in his corner to be considered for the next TB if he is F3 as sleuthed....jmo.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-men-target-chad-disappears-jo-jo-fletcher/story?id=39468457

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon May 30, 2016 3:59 pm

^^ very true! Its sweet that he stands up for her as soon as she walks in
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 30, 2016 4:00 pm

I really really like him. He's got it all!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 30, 2016 4:07 pm

I LOVEEEEE Chase. From day 1, that pic of the top 8 guys in Buenos Aires, I KNEW he had to be something special. He just stood out among the rest...idk it's weird. He's such a cutie pie.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 30, 2016 4:10 pm

IF I were JoJo, I would pick him first. Then Luke.............or maybe Luke and then Chase. Maybe I could have them both. I don't know but it would be hard to just pick one.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 30, 2016 4:19 pm

I am still excited to see him in action despite what we have sleuthed about his outcome on the season. The unspoiled really like Chase & are comparing him to Chris Siegfried on Des's season.

I can't wait to see how he handles the Jojo letdown again if sleuthing so far is correct. The screencaps from their FD seem really hot, I just hope he saw it coming because that might be a heart thugging episode but we will see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 30, 2016 4:46 pm

relaxing wrote:I think I figured out why I like him so much already when he didn't really register with me preseason - I'm getting a bit of Chris L vibe (my all time fave).  He's like a real, down to earth, nice regular guy who seems to have a sweet, gentle side and is a little quieter on camera but seems to be really fun loving and funny also. Looks wise too, just something similar to Chris L to me, and the deep voice too. If he keeps reminding me of Chris, I'm worried about how big my crush on him will get this summer giggling .

Maybe he can even get a Chris L happy ending. Assuming our early impressions carry for the rest of the season (and why wouldn't they?), it would be so fun to see good things happen for him after the show.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon May 30, 2016 5:36 pm

TeamChase..... That is all

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 51 1f49b  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 51 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2016 5:52 pm

mercieme wrote:Someone posted this preview in the episode thread for tonight. Chase has been shown twice now getting up first when Jojo gets in the room in the first episode & now this episode. Can I just say that Chase's mama raised him right....this guy continues to impress me & we haven't seen his full dates yet, he just comes across very well mannered & an all around good guy. I just hope he wows the audience & gets them in his corner to be considered for the next TB if he is F3 as sleuthed....jmo.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-men-target-chad-disappears-jo-jo-fletcher/story?id=39468457

All the reaction shots are pretty interesting. They definitely want viewers to notice him and remember him, IMO. Bodes well for TPTB expecting him to become a fan fave IMO, and hopefully with a good edit ahead and hopefully a great shot at Bachelor.

(Although I do wish the snow scene was similar to JP and Ash's week 2 coin flip kiss, one of my favorites moments ever. It would be so cute and memorable if the snow scene was Jojo's first real interaction with her future F1, even though that seems unlikely for Chase).

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon May 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Love Chase! He's actually becoming even more attractive to me as the show keeps progressing. Keep showing Chase tptb!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 30, 2016 6:49 pm

relaxing wrote:I think I figured out why I like him so much already when he didn't really register with me preseason - I'm getting a bit of Chris L vibe (my all time fave).  He's like a real, down to earth, nice regular guy who seems to have a sweet, gentle side and is a little quieter on camera but seems to be really fun loving and funny also. Looks wise too, just something similar to Chris L to me, and the deep voice too. If he keeps reminding me of Chris, I'm worried about how big my crush on him will get this summer giggling .

Chris L is also one of my all time favorites, and I do see the resemblance.   I'll be rooting for him!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05