SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 76 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:48 pm

^The questioning of "why are you laughing, I am taking this serious" wasn't to Jojo IMO....that's editing trick.

I am willing to bet it was said to one of the guys, my guess Derek after they found out they were going on a 2 on 1 Tango date...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 76 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:22 pm

I haven't seen the episode yet, will watch tonight and post my thoughts. But he got a ton of love from the ladies on Twitter last night. I like that he is genuine and not trying too hard.

The thing is Jojo has her heart set on Jordan and no one had a chance. Imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 76 1f49b  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 76 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:26 pm

I didn't like seeing him in the drama last night.. He's my pick! The only one I actually like...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Eh, Derek was a bit whiny to me too. But I seriously do not get the love for happy little Alex. The three others are dimming by being around him, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:22 pm

I think Chase is so adorable. I love his smile and his eyes. He has dreamy eyes.

I am so tired of Alex!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Chase lost points with me on the scene with Derek and Alex on the couch...when he said I'm done here or something dismissive to Derek...and his whiny buddy Alex jumped right on the bandwagon with him.  Derek may be insecure but Chase, Alex, Jordan and Robby were definitely acting like they are the superior mean girls boys.  All of these guys are looking so immature...very high school clique.  Maybe once Alex is gone...they will all act nicer.  Sadly each episode makes all the guys look worse and worse. No one has a good edit.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I didn't like seeing him in the drama last night.. He's my pick! The only one I actually like...

I didn't really think he got involved in the drama much. During that couch talk it was all Alex doing the talking. Chase must not have said anything they could use as confrontational because they just kept panning to his face to show he was there. I felt it was more all Alex and TPTB wanted it to look worse like guys were ganging up on Derek.

Then at the CP, Chase was the mature voice of reason. He refused to get in a back and forth with Derek and said basically he had better things than this conversation to think about ie Jojo. I thought he handled it well - mature and well spoken without being mean or arguing. He basically had the people skills to shut Derek down IMO.

Alex and Derek on the other hand, babies if you ask me. Especially Alex. After Chad he needed a new target. Like worry about yourself dude. He's awful. So I guess I can only blame chase if he was buddy buddy with that guy giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Alex is definitely the worse guy there...such a whiny puffed up tattletale.  I think he drags Chase down with the friendship. In RL on SM Chase is such a good guy.  Alex is the bad apple.  How about Robby saying people will see Alex as an American Hero because of Chad...delusional.  I will be so glad when Alex is gone...just Yuck and we can see the positive side of the story lines instead of all this BS.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Yeah, I saw Alex and Derek doing all the talking and then Jordan of course being the leader at the CP because Jordan has to be the leader (insert eye roll). I saw Chase sit there looking bored and Robby kind of like "what I was loving on JoJo". Now could/should Chase and Robby walked away from chit stirrers Alex, Derek and Jordan? Probably. Lesson learned, hopefully.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Disappointed in Chaase but I do feel that Alex is a bad apple that infects people. Ugh..I'm so done with his little man complex!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:17 pm

I was disappointed that Chase seemed to go along with the rest of the "clique". I think there was more going on than they showed us to get Derek to say something. Alex seems to be the worst as always.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Chase lost major points with me last night.

And just like that, I don't find any one of the major players worth much of anything this season. Meh. Terrible, terrible job casting this one. I guess Luke by default for the next Bachelor, but he doesn't interest me like at all. So boring, so plastic. But at least he's not a petty little man child.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05