SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:17 pm

He is so silly and adorable.....

"Swooped the knocker balls from the Heinz Field date. Let's watch that again."
https://twitter.com/cbmcnary/status/745272812873580544

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 1f49b  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Chase is very athletic. He did so well on those sand dunes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:35 pm

He apparently played rugby and hockey....I think that explains his competitive nature when it comes to GDs.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 1f49b  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:56 pm

So people are disappointed in him because he just happens to be with Alex when Derek wanted to confront them? He didn't even say anything. It would be very rude of him to just stand up and walk away or take side either way. Even RS couldn't say anything bad or make joke about what Chase did. JMO

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:07 pm

poohbear wrote:So people are disappointed in him because he just happens to be with Alex when Derek wanted to confront them? He didn't even say anything. It would be very rude of him to just stand up and walk away or take side either way. Even RS couldn't say anything bad or make joke about what Chase did. JMO
Thank you!....I mean I understand guilt by association... But do people not understand editing? Did he even say anything???

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:09 pm

It's not editing though- the mean BB clique definitely has Chase in their "garden" from twitter, whatever the f that creepily means, I do not know.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:10 pm

I'm not disappointed.  I get more and more impressed each ep and with each day of his real life that we get to see on socmed - and I thought he handled himself well in that ep.

Honestly, I think he is the real gem in all this that Jojo let get away, with what she has to choose from she's crazy to not give Chase a shot IRL.  JMO.  And for her to say she wasn't getting much back from him in the preview seems crazy to me.  Chase seems to always have his eyes on her, be trying to get in there for his time, do cute fun little gestures for her without stepping on others feelings or pushing too hard ie being himself IMO.  He's putting in far more effort than Jordan from what I can see. Also if Chase and the guys can see how into Jordan she is, who isn't going to pull back a bit.

I say keep doing what you're doing Chase and you'll come out of this looking like a classy, respectable, good guy - which is what he seems to be in real life to me. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:12 pm

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Image48
controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Image47
controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 77 Image49
Source: snapchat cbmcnary

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Awwwww.....Chaser baby....so cute he kept the GD date card. IA with what @relaxing posted upthread, Chase really put a lot of effort into Jojo & I suspect its because he didn't vomit verbalize the ILU yet was why Jojo said that she felt she wasn't getting a lot from him. I just hope she didn't say it because producers whispered to her that they want a heartbroken F3 edit for Chase & she had to reel him in laugh out loud

I expect major heartbreak hotel scenario from him when she lets him go. Don't worry Chaser...we got ya back buddy giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Now that you mention it, he is the only one out of the f4 who didn't say he was falling in love
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:01 pm

I am a fan of both Derek and Chase.
I have to say I thought it was super silly that Alex or Chase or the mean girl clique would care that Derek needed "reassurance" and completely unnecessary to bring it up to Derek.

At the same time I really thought that Chase handled the confrontation well - I think the first one with Alex was full of editing FULL of it - they would show him say something and then cut to an ITM then cut to him laughing as if he was making fun of Derek - it was spliced and diced all over the place. Even when he said "I am done, are you done?" it looked like he was saying it to both of them as if he was done with this producer prodding and set up scene yet they only show Alex respond as if that is the only person he spoke to. Further RS has even said these two (Chase and Derek) don't have any issues with one another.

At the RC you could tell when Derek said "F*ck it" that the producer was in his ear he kept saying no not to bring it up and then he decided last minute fine I will do it. I thought what Chase said was completely appropriate in that his issue was the timing and that he had more important things to worry about.

Overall last nice honestly made me think that Chase was the best guy for her there and I really wonder what would happen with more time. He has the right amount of cockiness/confidence, goofiness, sweetness, athletic abilities and competitiveness for JoJo. And I believe he is there for her. The entire episode they kept showing him say his focus was on JoJo, or with the ex-Chad situation he said "all it makes me want is to be a better guy that this **** guy", on Jordan he said I think that JoJo is extremely intelligent and if there were signs he would hope/think she would see them. He has all faith in her.

Interesting to see how the next couples weeks pan out because I suspect that Chase was not as "comfortable" in the group setting and didn't say ILY/fell as soon as the others guys did. One scene I noticed was the sand boarding scene that was his scene to "show" JoJo how to board - as she indicated at the RC (when he did the snow fall for her) instead it was guys like Luke and Alex that were around her not Chase.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:27 pm

sbolduc wrote:I am a fan of both Derek and Chase.
I have to say I thought it was super silly that Alex or Chase or the mean girl clique would care that Derek needed "reassurance" and completely unnecessary to bring it up to Derek.

At the same time I really thought that Chase handled the confrontation well - I think the first one with Alex was full of editing FULL of it - they would show him say something and then cut to an ITM then cut to him laughing as if he was making fun of Derek - it was spliced and diced all over the place. Even when he said "I am done, are you done?" it looked like he was saying it to both of them as if he was done with this producer prodding and set up scene yet they only show Alex respond as if that is the only person he spoke to. Further RS has even said these two (Chase and Derek) don't have any issues with one another.

At the RC you could tell when Derek said "F*ck it" that the producer was in his ear he kept saying no not to bring it up and then he decided last minute fine I will do it. I thought what Chase said was completely appropriate in that his issue was the timing and that he had more important things to worry about.

Overall last nice honestly made me think that Chase was the best guy for her there and I really wonder what would happen with more time. He has the right amount of cockiness/confidence, goofiness, sweetness, athletic abilities and competitiveness for JoJo. And I believe he is there for her. The entire episode they kept showing him say his focus was on JoJo, or with the ex-Chad situation he said "all it makes me want is to be a better guy that this **** guy", on Jordan he said I think that JoJo is extremely intelligent and if there were signs he would hope/think she would see them. He has all faith in her.

Interesting to see how the next couples weeks pan out because I suspect that Chase was not as "comfortable" in the group setting and didn't say ILY/fell as soon as the others guys did. One scene I noticed was the sand boarding scene that was his scene to "show" JoJo how to board - as she indicated at the RC (when he did the snow fall for her) instead it was guys like Luke and Alex that were around her not Chase.  

:claphands thumbsup
I soo agree and love your post. I just finished watching was about to post my comments but you summed it up better than I could.

I pick up He is not quick to chime into a conversation. And when he does he just makes his point matter of fact and is done.

In the preview Jojo questioning that she doesn't feel he has giving anything back kinda threw him because I think he was trying to develop their relationship like he would in real life. It doesn't help when Jojo has gotten I love you and falling in love from others. It will be interesting to see if he gets to that point of saying he loves her.

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05