SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:Her brother being in consideration to be the Bachelor himself back in the day, then appearing on a "sister show" RFL. JoJo appearing on that show's version of hometowns. Sean knowing JoJo's brothers, and of course, Jake Pavelka. It's all personal opinion, I just prefer the people that seem to come out of obscurity for this. Just my opinion! I honestly don't hate JoJo at all - I LIKED her. Just her backstory, for me, felt too pre-ordained. Scripted. Again, it's just my opinion.
Her family is rich and know people. **edited** IMO. Look at it this way, the show is going back to its old days of having "higher up" leads. Lol

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 04, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snarking is not allowed towards members)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:17 pm

babs wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Her brother being in consideration to be the Bachelor himself back in the day, then appearing on a "sister show" RFL. JoJo appearing on that show's version of hometowns. Sean knowing JoJo's brothers, and of course, Jake Pavelka. It's all personal opinion, I just prefer the people that seem to come out of obscurity for this. Just my opinion! I honestly don't hate JoJo at all - I LIKED her. Just her backstory, for me, felt too pre-ordained. Scripted. Again, it's just my opinion.

Doesn't her brother have a connection with one of the producers on Ben's season?
Yes. The producer worked with Ben on RFL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Absolutely. Different opinions are a good thing.

I don't get a scripted sense just because her older brother was on another show and knows two Dallas guys that were also on the bachelor. Sean comes from a solid family and ended up marrying his final choice, so that's not a bad connection to have. I can't lump the two together because JoJo and her brother are two different people. Could JoJo have gotten on the bachelor because of her brother being on a show? Perhaps, but she's not the only one. Arie actually dated one of the more important people associated with this show before he was on Emily's season.

Regardless, at some point it's all connected because like JoJo, most of the leads were on another show first before they came the lead. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Honestly, I'm mainly happy that JoJo was picked as ETTE because I liked looking at her hair, I liked looking at her clothes, all the funny sh*t always happened to her, I liked that she was relatable enough where a lot of girls wanted to be her but also wanted to be her best friend, I liked the way she handled a man...and that's about it. Fun for me..cause I don't really expect nothing else but to look at pretty things on/about her! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 3806527698

Last edited by cyannceyla on Wed May 04, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Absolutely. Different opinions are a good thing.

I don't get a scripted sense just because her older brother was on another show and knows two Dallas guys that were also on the bachelor. Sean comes from a solid family and ended up marrying his final choice, so that's not a bad connection to have. I can't lump the two together because JoJo and her brother are two different people. Could JoJo have gotten on the bachelor because of her brother being on a show? Perhaps, but she's not the only one. Arie actually dated one of the more important people associated with this show before he was on Emily's season.

Regardless, at some point it's all connected because like JoJo, most of the leads were on another show first before they came the lead. IMO.
Gosh Ash.  Be my BFF..? Amen to your last paragraph!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 04, 2016 2:24 pm

^^ Right! And part of the reason I never fully rode the Arie train! Haha. It's all good. I'm just one person, and it's just my opinion.

I agree love can happen anywhere, and I'm not heartless! Hope JoJo defies the odds and finds her someone. When I *personally* get invested, it's usually with the more onscure people. The normal, every day person, the JP, the Ashley, for example, that find themselves in an extraordinary situation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:30 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
Her family is rich and know people. **edited** IMO. Look at it this way, the show is going back to its old days of having "higher up" leads. Lol

Um, and what "higher up" lead ever made it to the wedding with their chosen? giggling None. i guess you're right. This season will be for show and not a true relationship imo. It'll be a snark fest . The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:34 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:

Um, and what "higher up" lead ever made it to the wedding with their chosen? giggling None. i guess you're right. This season will be for show and not a true relationship imo. It'll be a snark fest . The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 2498057887
And what are the statistics of this show in general?  giggling Not good. At all. I don't know what I'm "right" about..? But the only true relationships on this show eventually lead to marriage, so, that's a dime a dozen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:40 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:

And what are the statistics of this show in general?  giggling Not good. At all. I don't know what I'm "right" about..? But the only true relationships on this show eventually lead to marriage, so, that's a dime a dozen!

Lol you're right about having "higher up" leads though I hope it's not a trend, because it's hard to break the cycle. "Higher up leads want more than none, higher up contestants. Higher up contestants leads to another potential higher up lead etc. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 04, 2016 2:41 pm

I personally think the odds have gotten better since they have started casting ho hum people. no idea

Since 2012, they've had 3 marriages, with 2 other couples still together. 5 marriages if you count Holly/Blake and Janner. (Maybe 6 with Marcus/Lacy and whatever is going on there??) Not too shabby, all things considered. Especially when you think they went most of that first decade on the air with ONE measly marriage, with Jason and Molly making it 2 marriages at the tail end of that first decade.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:46 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Lol you're right about having "higher up" leads though I hope it's not a trend, because it's hard to break the cycle. "Higher up leads want more than none, higher up contestants. Higher up contestants leads to another potential higher up lead etc. jmo.
Oh right. Well at least JoJo isn't a princess or something. Just the daughter of two doctors and sister of successful businessmen.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:I personally think the odds have gotten better since they have started casting ho hum people. no idea

Since 2012, they've had 3 marriages, with 2 other couples still together. 5 marriages if you count Holly/Blake and Janner. (Maybe 6 with Marcus/Lacy and whatever is going on there??) Not too shabby, all things considered. Especially when you think they went most of that first decade on the air with ONE measly marriage, with Jason and Molly making it 2 marriages at the tail end of that first decade.
Yeah, but I think this mostly has to do with what Chris said in an interview in Feb.: they stay in contact with the couples post show and don't just leave them to sink in the ocean laugh out loud

Last edited by cyannceyla on Wed May 04, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh