SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 04, 2016 2:48 pm

JoJo is no different than any other lead since DeAnna. All have had something odd or acted in a way to get to be lead. Ben himself stayed on Kaitlyn's season after she spent the night in his room cuddled up in bed with another man. Him staying after that ridiculousness pre-ordained him for lead over cupcake, Jared or anyone else. It is always a set-up with some dishonesty since they started recycling leads. I have chosen not to give a darn anymore, JMO. Others still do care and that is totally your right.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 04, 2016 3:42 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I personally think the odds have gotten better since they have started casting ho hum people. no idea

Since 2012, they've had 3 marriages, with 2 other couples still together. 5 marriages if you count Holly/Blake and Janner. (Maybe 6 with Marcus/Lacy and whatever is going on there??) Not too shabby, all things considered. Especially when you think they went most of that first decade on the air with ONE measly marriage, with Jason and Molly making it 2 marriages at the tail end of that first decade.
Yeah, but I think this mostly has to do with what Chris said in an interview in Feb.: they stay in contact with the couples post show and don't just leave them to sink in the ocean laugh out loud

I agree with you about the producers helping the couple afterwards. They made sure that Sean & Catherine had enough paying gigs (DWTS etc...)to sustain them financially. Trista & Ryan were able to build a dream house from proceeds they made on their wedding & they still make appearances for the show. Jason & Molly were and are always invited to any event they can fit them in, did he ever go back to work? Most recently Andi comes to mind since I don't see how she finances herself in New York without a real job. Then she writes a book, bet Chris Harrison helped her work with his publisher on that. The same with farmer Chris & DWTS & even after he dumped Whitney he is still getting paid to appear to give advice. Poor Juan Pablo & Nikki because after his behavior the producers didn't help him financially at all. Ben & Lauren are making paid appearances but at their own pace and both have gone back to their regular jobs, how refreshing they don't expect reality fame to take care of them. In my opinion JoJo should go the route of Ben & Lauren but that depends on who she chooses and if he has a substantial job to go back to or just wants the limelight to pay for their lifestyle. If she follows Andi's lead trying to live on reality show fame the odds are not on a lasting relationship with her final guy.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 04, 2016 4:14 pm

I thought we had some new info because there are pages of new posts, but , sorry, IMO , I feel some of the arguments have already been discussed before. Knowing Jake will appear 5 minutes in ep. 1 doesn't really help me to find out who's left at f3.
I just want more sm spoilers! But since they are in Thailand, probably not many people recognize them and take pictures.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  5m5 minutes ago
Feeling very good about JoJo's chances of finding true love!!! #TheBachelorette

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 04, 2016 7:20 pm

I highly doubt anything about this season is about JoJo finding "true love" laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JoJo is no different than any other lead since DeAnna. All have had something odd or acted in a way to get to be lead. Ben himself stayed on Kaitlyn's season after she spent the night in his room cuddled up in bed with another man. Him staying after that ridiculousness pre-ordained him for lead over cupcake, Jared or anyone else. It is always a set-up with some dishonesty since they started recycling leads. I have chosen not to give a darn anymore, JMO. Others still do care and that is totally your right.

Ben definitely sucked it up on Kaitlyn's season to earn the lead role. But IMO the contestant with the most Bach related connections and playacting to land the lead spot was Sean - and it's not even close. Sean dated two Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders that were friends with Melissa from Jason's season. His "business partner" Rogers was slated to be the Bachelor but turned it down to get the hook-up with Sadie from PLo's season. Sean was friends with Sadie from PLo's season, at least until Rogers broke off his engagement with her. Sean's good buddy Jeremy was on DeAnna's season. Sean knows Jake the Snake and Wes, the guitar playing bad boy on Jillian's season. Wes's girlfriend was Laurel who dated Brad 1.0 / 2.0. Then there's Sean's playacting on Emily's season - his HTD was epic!

So yeah, I don't give a darn if Jojo's brother was friends back in the day with Jake. I took his remark that Jojo is like a sister to mean that there was never any intimacy between them. I'm guessing little Jake is going to play the tough "don't you dare break my dear friend's heart" role. Time will tell and all IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 04, 2016 7:30 pm

If anyone wants to watch tonight..

@extratv: #TheBachelorette exclusive! @JoelleFletcher's first tell-all inside her mansion, tonight on #ExtraTV!
https://twitter.com/extratv/status/727987388916637696

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If anyone wants to watch tonight..

@extratv: #TheBachelorette exclusive! @JoelleFletcher's first tell-all inside her mansion, tonight on #ExtraTV!
https://twitter.com/extratv/status/727987388916637696
Do they usually post this online?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 04, 2016 11:53 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BFAkKQNx2uN/

According to Ben Patton, JoJo's family has arrived in Thailand.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 12:01 am

What a maroon. cantstopl 
He's not going to tell "us" where he is, but he basically helped narrow down the timeline.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 05, 2016 12:08 am

And it seems like it's true as well. JoJo's two best friends Bradleigh, who's married, and Kathryn, who's engaged, both commented on it telling him to give her a hug from them. They're both pretty close to JoJo's family, so I do think the Pattons/Fletcher's are there.

If they just arrived today, I'm guessing a one day break in between before they start filming the meet the family dates?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 05, 2016 12:12 am

His girlfriend posted this a couple of hours ago...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFAI9XMFubj/?

He could be playing a game and trying to mess with people, or they really are in Thailand. no idea

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh