SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 05, 2016 1:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:And it seems like it's true as well. JoJo's two best friends Bradleigh, who's married, and Kathryn, who's engaged, both commented on it telling him to give her a hug from them. They're both pretty close to JoJo's family, so I do think the Pattons/Fletcher's are there.

If they just arrived today, I'm guessing a one day break in between before they start filming the meet the family dates?
So that still fits the timeline that we have set up.

5/6 Day off/travel to Phuket, Thailand

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/7: MTP #1 -
5/8: MTP #2 -
5/9: LCD #1 -
5/10: LCD #2 -
5/11: Final Rose Ceremony

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by casjacknick Thu May 05, 2016 1:22 am

What's crazy to me is the FRC is on the 11th, Jojo and her Final 1 get a couple of days together in Thailand (at least I thought that's how it works) then they fly home on the 14th or 15th giving her a week before they start her season on my tv! That's nuts. That has to be so stressful! Won't she do a ton of PR right before the season starts? Does she get no time off? AND she has to start blogging too, right? Sheesh they cut it close.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 05, 2016 8:23 am

Sounds like the brothers are going to be in on MTP. Can't wait to see how that goes
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 10:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:What a maroon. cantstopl 
He's not going to tell "us" where he is, but he basically helped narrow down the timeline.

This is just my opinion - I think it's nice he's excited for Jojo and excited to be there and excited to let his friends and family and followers know the shows on the homestretch.  Anyone following filming spoilers will know the timeline of it being the final episodes, so no big deal to hint at that.  It's not giving anything away except what people who would care about that post already know anyway, so again in my opinion, there's nothing moronic about that post and I'm glad he's excited for his sister  Smiley . I hope it's going great for her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 11:03 am

He is not a novice to reality tv. He is not a novice regarding confidentiality clauses. 
Anyone else and the logic you gave above works for me. 
Someone who has dealt in reality tv and has signed confidentiality clauses is aware they are supposed to be silent regarding the show and this includes sm. So IMO--he is thumbing his nose and saying things don't apply to him and he will do as he chooses or he does not think period. 
I prefer to think he was not thinking vs being an arrogant screw you kind of guy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 05, 2016 11:27 am

I just want to know who the F1 will be. I'm getting very impatient. phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 05, 2016 11:30 am

Found this of Ben P's girlfriend and JoJo.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC9Rq40FuQF/?taken-by=mindyleemackenzie
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 05, 2016 11:32 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I just want to know who the F1 will be.  I'm getting very impatient.  phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 3806527698

I'm right there with you! Someone should just spoil something NOW, and the season should just be entertaining! That is all I want at this point, done with sleuthing and everything else.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 05, 2016 12:13 pm

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this. JoJo on Extra

http://extratv.com/2016/05/04/jojo-fletcher-reveals-what-kind-of-man-she-is-searching-for-on-the-bachelorette/
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 12:25 pm

The promotional shout out to ex and Jordan are interesting. It subliminally plants both men into the season prior to airing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 05, 2016 12:52 pm

casjacknick wrote:What's crazy to me is the FRC is on the 11th, Jojo and her Final 1 get a couple of days together in Thailand (at least I thought that's how it works) then they fly home on the 14th or 15th giving her a week before they start her season on my tv! That's nuts. That has to be so stressful! Won't she do a ton of PR right before the season starts? Does she get no time off? AND she has to start blogging too, right? Sheesh they cut it close.

It's always like this for the Bachelorette! Very quick turnaround. For Jillian, she was literally still filming fantasy dates and the final 2 stuff when the show started airing! She immediately went home, and people had already seen epi 1 and maybe 2.

On the flip, Bachelorette couples only have 2 months in hiding instead of the 4 months Bachelor couples have to be sequestered. I wonder if some of that time difference accounts for why Bachelorette couples have a slightly higher success rate? Maybe one of the factors...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 12:57 pm

babs wrote:I have no idea if this is the right place to post this.  JoJo on Extra

http://extratv.com/2016/05/04/jojo-fletcher-reveals-what-kind-of-man-she-is-searching-for-on-the-bachelorette/

It says 25 bachelors. I can't remember where I read it, but I remember commenting the article said 26 bachelors. JoJo in that link says 25 plus guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh