SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Lol in mentioning Jordan. This might truly be the Jordanaudition and Jojo Show . Regarding Chad, I thought she moved on before Ben's season giggling Guess she moved on again . phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 3806527698

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu May 05, 2016 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 05, 2016 1:43 pm

They mentioned Jordan because he is semi-famous. If any of the other contestants were famous, they would have been mentioned. Is Aaron one of the contestants too? cheeky
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Y
sosleepy wrote:
casjacknick wrote:What's crazy to me is the FRC is on the 11th, Jojo and her Final 1 get a couple of days together in Thailand (at least I thought that's how it works) then they fly home on the 14th or 15th giving her a week before they start her season on my tv! That's nuts. That has to be so stressful! Won't she do a ton of PR right before the season starts? Does she get no time off? AND she has to start blogging too, right? Sheesh they cut it close.

It's always like this for the Bachelorette! Very quick turnaround. For Jillian, she was literally still filming fantasy dates and the final 2 stuff when the show started airing! She immediately went home, and people had already seen epi 1 and maybe 2.

On the flip, Bachelorette couples only have 2 months in hiding instead of the 4 months Bachelor couples have to be sequestered. I wonder if some of that time difference accounts for why Bachelorette couples have a slightly higher success rate? Maybe one of the factors...  
I have thought a large part of the problem was the bachelors being insincere and also chosing with their southern brain instead of their northern brain. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 05, 2016 2:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Y
sosleepy wrote:
casjacknick wrote:What's crazy to me is the FRC is on the 11th, Jojo and her Final 1 get a couple of days together in Thailand (at least I thought that's how it works) then they fly home on the 14th or 15th giving her a week before they start her season on my tv! That's nuts. That has to be so stressful! Won't she do a ton of PR right before the season starts? Does she get no time off? AND she has to start blogging too, right? Sheesh they cut it close.

It's always like this for the Bachelorette! Very quick turnaround. For Jillian, she was literally still filming fantasy dates and the final 2 stuff when the show started airing! She immediately went home, and people had already seen epi 1 and maybe 2.

On the flip, Bachelorette couples only have 2 months in hiding instead of the 4 months Bachelor couples have to be sequestered. I wonder if some of that time difference accounts for why Bachelorette couples have a slightly higher success rate? Maybe one of the factors...  
I have thought a large part of the problem was the bachelors being insincere and also chosing with their southern brain instead of their northern brain. JMO.

Definitely. 100%. Also I think the male contestants get over stuff that may or may not have happened while filming more easily than women. In general.

Probably a few factors going into The Bachelorette typically working more often. But yeah, the insinsere Bachelors they almost always cast making quick and stupid decisions with their little men parts is prob reason #1.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Very interesting. Both issues seem valid; on a long enough time line maybe men would be more inclined to vote with their heart and only partly with both heads (I do think both male heads need a final vote). I also could see the women having a harder time getting over seeing their future husband all up in other girls business, but JP was notoriously the jealous type and he seemed to get over Ashley getting it on with bowl cut. I think the contestants need to remember what THEY signed up for. It seems Cat had a great philosophy when it came to that with: he's not mine until he proposes. Just seems crazy to me how fast after filming it shows up on my tv. Jillian was being proposed to while America was meeting her guys. That's just craziness to me. It also seems a little surreal right now that in a few days Jojo will be Neil Lane blinged up (probably). Also it must make the ATFR for Bachelorettes more intense. It really was only 2 months ago for the f2.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 05, 2016 3:28 pm

casjacknick wrote:Very interesting. Both issues seem valid; on a long enough time line maybe men would be more inclined to vote with their heart and only partly with both heads (I do think both male heads need a final vote). I also could see the women having a harder time getting over seeing their future husband all up in other girls business, but JP was notoriously the jealous type and he seemed to get over Ashley getting it on with bowl cut. I think the contestants need to remember what THEY signed up for. It seems Cat had a great philosophy when it came to that with: he's not mine until he proposes. Just seems crazy to me how fast after filming it shows up on my tv. Jillian was being proposed to while America was meeting her guys. That's just craziness to me. It also seems a little surreal right now that in a few days Jojo will be Neil Lane blinged up (probably). Also it must make the ATFR for Bachelorettes more intense. It really was only 2 months ago for the f2.  

When they cast genuine, sincere people, the odds aren't bad. For the most part, they have had a handful of very sincere and genuine female leads. Very much less so for the men. I'll save my opinion for who I thought was sincere and who wasn't in both categories, but needless to say, I think there have been twice, maybe 3x as many sincere 'Ettes as compared to The Bachelors.

One thing to note about Cat and her "philosophy," (which was a good philosophy at the time), she didn't have to get over intimacy with Sean in the FS with other women, or with the public perception that he was intimate with others. The world knew Sean was touching any of that until marriage. That probably made it easier for her, in some ways. In general, I think women F1 come off this show far more insecure about what happened then men. Again, in general, and there have been exceptions.

And I still think the timeline must come into play a bit. 8 weeks in hiding vs. 16 weeks is a big difference to a brand new, baby relationship. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I just want to know who the F1 will be.  I'm getting very impatient.  phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 3806527698
Jordan is clearly going to be IMO. There is no suspense. laugh out loud

Last edited by Diana on Thu May 05, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added IMO)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Suspense?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 05, 2016 9:49 pm

Diana wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I just want to know who the F1 will be.  I'm getting very impatient.  phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 3806527698
I am not so sure about that....time will tell. I feel that there is at leas one other possibility right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 05, 2016 10:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:
I am not so sure about that....time will tell.  I feel that there is at leas one other possibility right now.

Actually there are two other possibilities. LOL
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Ugh!!! Didn't Auntie figure out that the rose ceremony is/was today/tonight? That means there should only be two possibilities. Nothing new was added today except Robby's camp is going to donate any money they make on their Rojo shirts.... I want some sort of leak. Was blogger boy silent all day? And MF?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 05, 2016 11:48 pm

Diana wrote:

Really?? He seemed like a shoe-in for the next bachelor. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh