SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 10, 2016 12:05 pm

I want to know what's happening! Ugh. Is the f3 guy not allowed to use social media until he can go home this week?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lucas15 Tue May 10, 2016 12:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I want to know what's happening! Ugh. Is the f3 guy not allowed to use social media until he can go home this week?

IMO probably not. Use of SM would sort of defeat the purpose of not letting F3 leave until everyone else leaves - otherwise it becomes too obvious who is F3.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 10, 2016 12:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:I think Des's season had the broadest spectrum of occupations.
Doctor's, Lawyers, publisher,  a dad, yes their were models
Except for her f4 Zac something to do with oil wells. But who
held our interests? 3 superfine models. Chris did some modeling
also. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 3806527698

Actually, Des' season was one of those that I only half watched and it was because of the three models who I pretty much tuned out since none of them did anything for me. It was her F4 Zac who interested me.
I felt that way about Ben and most of his girls. Taking the season off helped. Watching the WTA and final episode were enough for me. This show is a bit of an addiction, but taking the season off wasn't so bad. I read Sharleen's blog and felt I wasn't missing much. You might give that a try. Just an idea.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 10, 2016 12:22 pm

I don't really care too much about the guys other than the F6 and at least in her top 4 or 3, Chase is a very average and normal guy from Colorado that has a normal job. The same can be said for Robby. He lives in Florida, is close with his family and has a normal job and he also either already has his Master's degree or he's working towards it. He just also happens to be good looking so he's able to do some modeling on the side. For all we know, the money he gets for that pays for his education.

They're two normal guys who JoJo looked to be very into in the new preview from yesterday. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 10, 2016 12:34 pm

I thought RS said that it looked like the Jordan and JoJo show. Wonder if that has changed.

I like the fact that Chase seems like a normal guy and if Robby isn't there for the exposure then I think I'll like him too.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 10, 2016 12:42 pm

I noticed that the way they put the first promo together for JoJo was similar to how they did the first promo for Des and Andi. First there was a little flashback to the previous season. In the limo entrances there was no Chris, no Josh, no Chase. I thought the promo from yesterday with the dark forces destroying her happy ending with Chase changing to black and white was noteworthy too. When JC and I did some digging for more on Chase, we both concluded that he could be more of a match for JoJo then we initially thought. Not saying Chase is F1, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on that one.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 10, 2016 1:24 pm

grace8136 wrote:I noticed that the way they put the first promo together for JoJo was similar to how they did the first promo for Des and Andi. First there was a little flashback to the previous season. In the limo entrances there was no Chris, no Josh, no Chase. I thought the promo from yesterday with the dark forces destroying her happy ending with Chase changing to black and white was noteworthy too. When JC and I did some digging for more on Chase, we both concluded that he could be more of a match for JoJo then we initially thought. Not saying Chase is F1, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on that one.

Were these the only seasons that showed a little preview from the past seasons the bachelorette was on?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 10, 2016 1:26 pm

grace8136 wrote:I noticed that the way they put the first promo together for JoJo was similar to how they did the first promo for Des and Andi. First there was a little flashback to the previous season. In the limo entrances there was no Chris, no Josh, no Chase. I thought the promo from yesterday with the dark forces destroying her happy ending with Chase changing to black and white was noteworthy too. When JC and I did some digging for more on Chase, we both concluded that he could be more of a match for JoJo then we initially thought. Not saying Chase is F1, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on that one.

Is that promo here anywhere or do you have a link? Thanks.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 10, 2016 1:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Is that promo here anywhere or do you have a link? Thanks.

here you go Nutty...
sdmom wrote:Did you guys see the new EOnline promo?
http://www.eonline.com/news/763457/the-bachelorette-s-new-promo-finds-jojo-in-danger-and-the-return-of-a-former-bachelor?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Lots of Robby from my untrained eye.

Lennox- I didn't look farther back. If you find any, please post them. Kaitlyn's season did show Shawn, but with Britt there, her promo was a different format.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 10, 2016 4:27 pm

I can't see any of the videos. All I got is "missing plug-in". Am I the only one that has the problem?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 4:32 pm

How do we know that Luke was definitely eliminated?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 10, 2016 4:35 pm

He was active on IG and Twitter I believe.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh