SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Tue May 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Luke reactivated his private IG and deleted a lot of posts sometimes after f4-f3 RC. It was discussed on his thread. He added one follower yesterday on twitter. I want him to stay till the end but can't ignore the signs. It's too much trouble and work for TPTB to be behind all these activities just to mislead a very small part of view public, the sleuthers. So, I am very sure (and sad) to say he's out at f4.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by babs Tue May 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Could the picture of the guy pounding on the door be Chad? The guy that is the villain this year.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 10, 2016 5:57 pm

The guy pounding on the door looks like Alex IMO. Short, tatted, buff, dark hair.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 10, 2016 6:01 pm

sdmom wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I noticed that the way they put the first promo together for JoJo was similar to how they did the first promo for Des and Andi. First there was a little flashback to the previous season. In the limo entrances there was no Chris, no Josh, no Chase. I thought the promo from yesterday with the dark forces destroying her happy ending with Chase changing to black and white was noteworthy too. When JC and I did some digging for more on Chase, we both concluded that he could be more of a match for JoJo then we initially thought. Not saying Chase is F1, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on that one.

I can't see any of the videos. All I got is "missing plug-in". Am I the only one that has the problem?
I am able to see them. Maybe try youtubing them..? The Des one is titled : "bachelorette -Desiree- season premiere promo #1. And the Andi one is titled: "the bachelorette Andi dorfman promo". JoJo's is just "the bachelorette JoJo Fletcher 2016 promo".

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 10, 2016 6:14 pm

^ thanks! I can view them on my iPad but no my computer. Probably the set up on the laptop.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 10, 2016 6:47 pm

grace8136 wrote:I noticed that the way they put the first promo together for JoJo was similar to how they did the first promo for Des and Andi. First there was a little flashback to the previous season. In the limo entrances there was no Chris, no Josh, no Chase. I thought the promo from yesterday with the dark forces destroying her happy ending with Chase changing to black and white was noteworthy too. When JC and I did some digging for more on Chase, we both concluded that he could be more of a match for JoJo then we initially thought. Not saying Chase is F1, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on that one.

What did you and July Child find out about Chase, Grace? Is it new info, or the info about his parents?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The guy pounding on the door looks like Alex IMO. Short, tatted, buff, dark hair.

I put a cap of him in the SC thread. I agree, it looks like Alex. I noticed that it looks like he and another guy are trying to break into the room. Bottom right of the cap. I call fake drama on that one.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p48-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 10, 2016 7:52 pm

question Thanks grace for putting the three clips together for comparison. Very interesting they showed f2 f3 f4 on both Des and Andi promo, but no f1. For Jojo, we clearly see Luke Jordon and Robby. What does it mean?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 10, 2016 7:55 pm

I really hope it means Chase will be F1!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 11, 2016 1:07 pm

Per RS today:

I haven’t been on here since Thursday, so lets try and figure out where we are in “Bachelorette” land. The final rose ceremony was either yesterday or it’s today, depending on if they took an extra day off there in the middle. I obviously haven’t heard anything yet, but I hope to soon. As I said last week, I have a feeling I’m gonna know the ending before I get the episode-by-episode details, so I’ll post those first as soon as I know the ending and how it plays out. As for what I referenced a couple weeks back about two narratives for the show and waiting to see how everything plays out, that still stands. You will know what I was talking about because I will explain to you what I know.

Source: RS Blog

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed May 11, 2016 1:12 pm

mindless wrote:I really hope it means Chase will be F1!

I hope so too! *fingers crossed* yes
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Why does RS think he will know the ending before he gets the episode by episode spoilers? Is it because the ending is easier to get? Heck, it doesn't even seem like he knows who f3 and f2 were..

I'm still curious about that 2 narrative thing. I bet it has to do with Jordan in some way. He has not mentioned the "JoJo and Jordan show" since he first brought it up one time 4/5 weeks ago..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh