SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Twitter
@BFD_podcast
phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 CiRCcO7UkAAGncc
Katie
‏@katiemccauley_
@BFD_podcast I went to college with this guy's sister, and they are def a family that says "swag". A family that swags together, if u will.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by babs Thu May 12, 2016 12:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Chad and Daniel's bios! lmao ego much?! 

Derek's bio was my fav! He's a sweetie!

I like Derek too. I was looking at his IG this morning. I can appreciate a guy that notices spelling errors, especially since the contestants are often among the worst offenders. giggling Chad and Daniel.. wow.. how can they not realize how unattractive those answers make them?

With both Robby and Jordan they listed their former sports as their occupation. I wonder if they did that with Josh?

Derek sounds like a good match for Caila with his answer about his fear that a girl will love him and he won't feel the same.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by macc Thu May 12, 2016 1:31 pm

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

Many photos of the first episode at this link.

macc

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Now this is already cute.  giggling

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 GFjCcGK
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu May 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Is he the one she according to RS was most into early on?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Holy crap, in those pictures there's a couple of JoJo and Jordan and they're already holding each other and snuggling. Someone needs to post the pictures of them snuggling in the couch laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Awww they're cute. Ok. Ok. I guess I can deal with a JoJo and Jordan ending. 

Btw, want some more "proof" that he could be f1? Well, he's the fella that successfully kissed her on night 1! It's over on abc.com under "news"!

Edit: oh wait. Looking at those pictures, it looks like Will successfully kissed her night 1 too.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu May 12, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Miyala wrote:Is he the one she according to RS was most into early on?
Yes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Holy crap, in those pictures there's a couple of JoJo and Jordan and they're already holding each other and snuggling. Someone needs to post the pictures of them snuggling in the couch laugh out loud

I put them in his thread Ash. They did get cozy quickly!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Bio's presumed F3...

Jordan

Height: 6’2”

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? 1A: Wingman, 1B: Party starter

What are your three best attributes? Humor, energy, empathy

All-time favorite movies: Gladiator, Wedding Crashers, Princess Bride

Do you have any phobias that would prohibit your participation in certain activities? I have a fear of heights, but I’ve been skydiving and I love challenging my fears. Bring it on!

What’s the wildest thing you’ve done in the bedroom? Try to hang a TV on the wall without directions or a stud finder.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why? Food Critic, so I could eat at all the best places all the time.

Who is your favorite actor & why? Vince Vaughn, unbelievable monologues.

I love it when my date…: Wants to do something spontaneous.

I hate it when my date…: Doesn’t want to eat in front of me.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My grandparents. They broke the mold after their generation. They are the most loving people and best example of love and selflessness.

Robbie

Height: 6’1”

Tattoos: NONE!

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? Versatile. I can play all three roles but can thrive as the party starter.

What are your three best attributes? Motivated, handsome, genuine

All-time favorite movies: Man on Fire, The Wolf of Wall Street, Interstellar

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? My grandfather on my mom’s side who I never had the chance to meet. My mom speaks so highly of him and tells me we are extremely similar in the men we grew to become.

Are you comfortable wearing swimwear in public? Yes, I have spent more of my life in a Speedo than in everyday clothes! #swimmerproblems

What is your favorite flower? Honeysuckle – delicious!

Do you like to dress up or do you prefer casual attire as a rule? I love more than anything to dress up!

Do you plan on having kids someday? If yes, how many and why? Yes!! And hopefully soon! 3 … 4 … 5 … whatever my future wife and I are comfortable with. But coming from a large family, there’s no chance we stop at two!

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why? Hopeless romantic. Because there is nothing more satisfying than a genuine, big smile from the girl you would give the world to.

Chase

Height: 6’3”

Tattoos: Yes. Lion on my left ribs.

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? The laid back one that will have fun no matter the situation I am put in.

What are your three best attributes? Honest, ambitious, sense of humor

All-time favorite movies: Gladiator, Ace Ventura, The Chronicles of Narnia

What’s your best date memory: Sky diving!

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? My dad, to get a better understanding of the decisions he made.

What does your ideal mate look like? Athletic build, natural beauty, perfect teeth.

What’s your biggest date fear? The girl falling in love... and you’re not so into it.

Meatloaf said he would “do anything for love, but he won’t do that.” What will you not do? Sell my truck.

What does being married mean to you? One girl, one commitment – for the rest of forever. Your best friend.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Jordan won all time favorite movies for me but I love me some Chase. I love Chase's answer for who he would be for a day; makes me wonder if there's a story there I just got kind of sad reading it. Also liked Chase's answer for what being married means to him.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh