SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by metalgirl Fri May 13, 2016 2:29 am

Jeez, couldn't JoJo show just a little more cleavage? Although I guess since somebody paid good money for them, she'll want to show them as much as possible.

I just do not find Luke good looking. With the Sonic the hedgehog hairstyle and his squinty left eye, there is zero attractiveness to me. But presumably he has a great personality, so there's that.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by grace8136 Fri May 13, 2016 2:35 am

casjacknick wrote:Jordan won all time favorite movies for me but I love me some Chase. I love Chase's answer for who he would be for a day; makes me wonder if there's a story there I just got kind of sad reading it. Also liked Chase's answer for what being married means to him.

His dad may have been married 3 times.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 13, 2016 2:36 am

Robby's answers, "handsome" and "love more than anything to dress up" were meant to be funny for "handsome" and sarcastic for the dress up one. Unfortunately, it didn't transmit well in print. We need a sarcasm font!

Some of the other guys also had answers such as these that could be easily misunderstood.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 13, 2016 2:48 am

'The Bachelorette' Season 12: Snap-Judging JoJo's Suitors

http://www.ew.com/gallery/bachelorette-season-12?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 13, 2016 2:51 am

All bio's and pics will eventually be posted on the first page, first post of each contestant's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri May 13, 2016 2:54 am

Without knowing much about either Jordan, Robbie or Chase, I must say that I was impressed with the answers that they gave above.  And I am trying really hard to not pick a favorite, since I want to go into this season without any preconceived notions about any of them.  I want to give all three of her F3 guys a chance and to not jinx the one guy that I am leaning more heavily toward.

For the record, I have never picked the right F1 on any season, so I am going to try a different approach.  Full disclosure:  I haven't watched all of the seasons either.  I hadn't watched an entire season until Deanna's season as the Bachelorette, even though I didn't know who she was from Brad's first season as the Bachelor.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 13, 2016 3:13 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  laugh out loud Hugesmile   #teamjorjo  

I still like JoCubed. jo^3, JoJoJo? Anyone, Beuller?? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri May 13, 2016 3:52 am

well, it's quite a pity that Jordan came in to this with a label of having a famous brother already, it made a lot of people automatically questioning the intentions without seeing him in motion first, while I think it's a bit unfair, it's expectable. from what I've seen, I like Chase and Jordan the most. I'm looking forward to see how it all unfolds because this is my first time monitoring TB before airing :yes:

PS: Jojo does love resting her hand on men's thighs, doesn't she phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 13, 2016 3:56 am

sosleepy wrote:

Sosleepy I'm down for jo^3 if you are. What I want to know is if I'm team Jojo and Chase are we calling them Jase? Chajo?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 13, 2016 4:34 am

limoncello wrote:well, it's quite a pity that Jordan came in to this with a label of having a famous brother already, it made a lot of people automatically questioning the intentions without seeing him in motion first, while I think it's a bit unfair, it's expectable. from what I've seen, I like Chase and Jordan the most. I'm looking forward to see how it all unfolds because this is my first time monitoring TB before airing :yes:

PS: Jojo does love resting her hand on men's thighs, doesn't she phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 3806527698

JoJo seems to be a very touchy feely type, which may be sending a message that "I'm into you", even if she's not.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 4:45 am

babs wrote:
limoncello wrote:well, it's quite a pity that Jordan came in to this with a label of having a famous brother already, it made a lot of people automatically questioning the intentions without seeing him in motion first, while I think it's a bit unfair, it's expectable. from what I've seen, I like Chase and Jordan the most. I'm looking forward to see how it all unfolds because this is my first time monitoring TB before airing :yes:

JoJo seems to be a very touchy feely type, which may be sending a message that "I'm into you", even if she's not.
Exactly. I noticed this on Ben's season. She's a very handsy person.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 13, 2016 5:05 am

sosleepy wrote:

I mean Jo^3 is hilarious and perfect in my eyes, it'll likely be Jorjo though. If they're together, I wonder what Jo will prefer.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh