SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't see why she wouldn't. I haven't seen anything that would make me believe otherwise. She's no different than any other lead or contestant that has close friends and family members in the city that they lived in before they moved to be with their fiancé. From what I've seen, JoJo travels a lot. I don't think she's set in stone in Dallas.

Regardless, it's about time that a guy from this show moves for the woman. I strongly dislike that's it always the woman leaving their current life behind to go be with their guy. IMO

Yeah. To the bolded- yes, this bothers me too. To my recollection, only Jef and Roberto moved for their women. Jef's move obviously only lasted a hot second, and Roberto moved to a neutral location for Ali. Otherwise, it's always the women picking up their lives and starting over on this show. Doesn't matter if it's The Bachelor, The 'Ette, or Bachelor Pad or BIP. It's always the woman doing the starting over. Blech.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Delete

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:IDK if I trust anything Steve will say about Jordan, unless his family gives him spoilers, it's pretty well known imo that Steve totally has a vendetta against the hottest/most "desirable" guys every season. IA he's probably hearing Jordan will jump ship prior to the frc but I also am not sure how much his own perceptions of Jordan and "men like that" are coloring his opinions/spoilers.

Regardless, we're totally on the same wavelength this season, Ash heartbeat

Yay, looking forward to a fun season Alanna! Let's hope JoJo doesn't get obliterated by Jordan in the end laugh out loud

Steve is a jealous little man. The only reason he wasn't hateful to Josh was the he was getting inside scoop from camp Dorfman and they wanted their couple to be bright and shiny. JMO.

Jordan would definitely push all of Stevie's inferiority buttons. He was on a professional football team, Steve couldn't even make a good living talking about sports on the radio.

I really hope Jordan was open to the possibility of finding love. I do find it suspect that we saw nothing of Chase or Luke's HTD. IMO, the spoiled narrative was JoJo and Jordan and maybe that isn't as much of a lock as RS thought.

I also don't see how Jordan leaving after FS makes him look good. Before maybe okay, but dumping a woman after you have sex with her, not necessarily nice and not a good career move. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:20 pm

I think blogger boy doesn't have much info so he is reaching....he needs to take several seats. I really hope He gets "Fleissed" this season.

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:06 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Back in March, Kaitlyn and Ali plus Des talked with JoJo to give advice which is airing on the premier (RS spoiler) now it seems they are doing something else with JoJo as well but just Kait & Ali. Ali only mentioned herself and JoJo while Kaitlyn only took a Snap vid with Elan goofing around. I thought maybe it was more hair commercials like they did during Andi's season but Kasha's post is interesting.

Yeah. I'm wondering if this isn't what RS heard that he thinks is "effed up" because to be honest, IMO having Kaitlyn (with anyone else - or by herself) on the show to advise JoJo about anything immediately prior to the Fantasy Suite dates is effed up. IMO the most likely subject that comes to mind at this point is sex on the FD and if she is true to character Kaitlyn is going to say "you have to test drive before you buy the car" and that's going to set a narrative that JoJo has sex with all the guys on the FD. Whether she does or not - that's how the show is going to spin it. And IMO that's effed up because it's none of our business - but the show wants that controversy front and center.
Just to put that baby to bed: 
Whatever I posted was SNARK. Nothing else to it. Sorry guys. 
The scenario could very well be true, but I was snarking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm

I just find it all confusing given how many times RS has kind of changed things around. One day he's saying it's the JoJo and Jordan show, a few days later he's saying something happens this season that's "f***** up" then yesterday he said it's "just more silliness from this show" and now today he's saying "who proposes" is what he is questioning and will be interested in to find out. Also, the fact that he claims he's hearing two different stories about it is also confusing.

That's a whole lot of back and forth information laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Well, since there's been no proposal yet, I wonder how RS can even speculate about what happens?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:33 pm

IDK...it could be the JoJo and Jordan show as it was Tierra and who ever the man was her season or Erica and PLO without Jordan being F1. 
Every season IMO follows the Effed up rule. 
Every season IMO has OTT silliness.
There are always multiple stories confusing RS. 
So --so far everything appears on schedule to me, IMO>

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:48 pm

I don't think it's so much that RS is speculating what will happen before the proposal, it sounds more like he is hearing two different possible endings and he's not sure which one is true so he's waiting to see how this season plays out before he reveals what he was told. He already revealed that he was told this was the Jordan and JoJo show and all the guys know it and now he's saying who does the proposing may be interesting implying it may not be Jordan who proposes.

All JMO and interpretation of RS's blog.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:57 pm

It's annoying that we're going to have to wait a couple of more weeks until we get this information.

I wonder if it's as simple as it's no longer the JoJo and Jordan show and RS thinks it will be someone else in the end or if he's heard Jordan is going to leave on his own, but he's also heard he'll propose, which is why he's not sharing anything until filming is done. He did say today that this is the most interested he's been in the ending of a season, so either way it has to be some interesting information that he's got IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:09 pm

I think that's exactly what he's hearing. Even if this ends up with Jordan being the F1 as predicted, the possibility of a different ending is exciting. Makes it all more interesting.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:10 pm

I agree , don't want Jordan to be Bachelor though, if JoJo doesn't end up with him

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh