SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Stacia620 Thu May 12, 2016 7:18 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Well whatever happened with Nick happened before she was engaged to Josh.  It might have been hard but Josh could have gotten pass that if he didn't keep thinking about it and if he really loved her.  Look Kaitlyn slept with Nick before the FD and Sean seems to have gotten over it and they are doing fine.

ITA NannyMargie. Two people who seemed more caught up in perceptions than in each other.

:yes: IA it was the perception. I always think MeAndi picked Josh only because she has the idea of "in love with a Jock" her entire life, she loved the idea of it, not the person of who Josh is. And I still think she never loved him, especially now that she has no problem painting him with such a negative light, that doesn't scream "once in love with" at all.

I think MeAndi was more emotionally attracted to Nick but since he doesn't fit her typical jock type and he doesn't have some kind of "royal" status in her hometown, bringing Nick to the media round doesn't look as good, so she went for a jock, who she probably knew wasn't going to work. Well, we all know how stubborn she is.

I agree.  She wanted (craved) that lifestyle, to be in the "NFL" family.  The hometown date with Josh seemed to revolve around brother Aaron and the NFL draft.  She even attempted the family "shake face".  Yuck.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 7:30 pm

She is high strong and she need someone who can talk her down of the ledge.  Not only does she protray her self as a liar, high mentainance, egotisical, slutty, disrespectful, actress wannabe, she is just evil to the core and it is regrettable that the mother and father is proud of this behaviour.  She protray herself as if anything she wants in life she is to get if even if she does not work for it.  I hope is not her back she is use to get it all.  Some one with such high education should have more going for her than the wonder of a lost dove.

Last edited by reason on Thu May 12, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 7:43 pm

It goes to show you how fake she can be. Her acting abilities are incredible. Imagine keeping that secret for that long and acting like everything is just peachy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 12, 2016 8:03 pm

I was judging Andi pretty harshly also but I read more of the article and it's not as bad as what everyone is thinking. Especially the part when Josh finally called it off. That part was pretty sad. I know I am at fault also but we were judging her by one snippet of the book. I know some people will never like her but when you read more of the article it's not as bad as everyone thinks.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu May 12, 2016 8:22 pm

^^^
Are you still talking about the US Weekly article, or a different one?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^
Are you still talking about the US Weekly article, or a different one?

I think it was the US Weekly, it's about 2 or 3 pages. I read it from someone who just posted the article. I have to say when I read the part how it was called off it brought tears to my eyes. She doesn't just bash Josh she also talks about the good times they had.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu May 12, 2016 8:41 pm

^^^
I only read the online version.  My stores are way behind on their tabloids :angryemotion. Can you give details about the official breakup?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^
I only read the online version.  My stores are way behind on their tabloids :angryemotion.   Can you give details about the official breakup?

Ck your PM

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu May 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Can you send the breakup reason to my pm too? Thanks!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 12, 2016 9:58 pm

Would you actually mind posting here since it's out on the mags?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 12, 2016 10:07 pm

I read it at the store because the crazy fangirl in me was curious!

Break-up: She thought being back in LA would help change things. They didn't talk the whole plane ride back to ATL after Chris S. premiere episode and when she got home she went to the closet to cry, Josh walked in, reached over to hug her, they sat on the floor in silence in tears. Andi finally got the courage to ask "Is it over?" and Josh said "I think so."

Love at first sight with Josh. Their FS date was the best night of her life. The rest was already from what US posted on their site.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 1f49c

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 8367-910 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 I_got_13 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 13, 2016 12:54 am

Here's the issue of Us Weekly. Honestly I was expecting much worse with the fantasy suite fails. cheeky Perhaps this tell-all won't be as bad as I initially thought.

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Us1

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Us2

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Us3

Source: usmagazine.com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom