SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 12:37 am

IDK. 
She is a dime a dozen in NYC.  There isn't anything that makes her stand out. Even with being the 'ette, so what? She's not Snookie. She's Pookie. 
I think the book will help get her some fresh meet/meat, but I can't see that meat wanting to take her home and introduce her to the family. 
I can not see her melting into quiet Atlanta suburbia in 5 yrs. When things start to settle down from the book, and they will, how do you hold your head up with dignity and respect when the whole world can read about your libido and lubricants?  She may have sold out 1, 25 and 26, but she gave herself away.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 18, 2016 12:42 am

Plenty of men going through their midlife crisis will be willing to take on the feisty man eater if he gets to display her properly. I think Hunter and Kelly will be able to handle it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 18, 2016 12:44 am

I'm encouraged by the reviews that are starting to come in on Amazon. (Reviews) Thankfully, there are a number of people trashing this drivel.

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 1:14 am

If the reviews are any indication,laugh out loud. The pre-order feature of the book might be the best thing to guarantee sales of the book. Bless her heart, I doubt with those reviews, that Andi will get the chance to write another book.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 18, 2016 1:25 am

there's a preview feature on amazon -- I can't believe she said a breakup is worse than death (for it's finality) and illness (for an opponent to beat) she says a breakup it's just you facing your own pain.

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 18, 2016 2:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I'm really starting to feel sorry for #27.  I guess he's out there somewhere...poor fella.
#27 is in her nightstand drawer and lovingly referred to as "big boy". 
#28, #29 #30 are 4 AA guys called EverReady.
Omgoodness just crying tears of laughter.

EverReady. 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 3806527698

Just brilliant commentary yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 18, 2016 3:02 am

lexforlife wrote:If the reviews are any indication,laugh out loud. The  pre-order feature of the book might be the best thing to guarantee sales of the book. Bless her heart, I doubt with those reviews, that Andi will get the chance to write another  book.

There were 11 reviews when I looked. I would love to know the ages of the three reviews who gave her 4/5 stars...or if they are friends of Andi's, because everyone else thinks she is an immature twit trying to extend her 15 minutes.

I can't believe she was upset at Nick for spilling the beans on the AFTR because her grandma and family friends would hear it and yet, she feels no qualm about writing a book where she swears more than a sailor and talks about sex as if it is nothing more than a cheap commodity and she is just looking to get her some booty...no matter how much she may actually dislike the guy. Yuck! I didn't think my opinion of her could get any lower, but she has proved me wrong.

Good luck to any guy who hooks up with this narcissistic b*tch. Don't complain later. You have been warned.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed May 18, 2016 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 18, 2016 3:51 am

reason wrote:rofl  rofl  cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  

KB_Mom wrote:If my own daughter wrote that book, I'd be investing in a really good disguise to go out in public, and looking into moving to some very, very remote area to hide. I could not even pretend to be "proud" and I like to think I'm pretty supportive of my kids' choices even when I don't agree with them.  This one would cross my line of being able to even feign being supportive.

I just spill my supper.laugh out loud  The family seems to be proud of her and so are her fans who seems delusional like her.

I don't agree that all her fans are delusional. Maybe the teenage fangirls laugh out loud I mean I was for buying the BS she was selling while with Josh :headbanging but now I'm not praising her one bit for writing this book. Still haven't bought the book, all these snippets I've reading the past few days are enough for right now.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 8367-910 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 I_got_13 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Wed May 18, 2016 6:04 am

May be a silly question, but why doesn't she refer to Nick, Josh and Chris, or any of her exes by their first name?

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 am

ED wrote:May be a silly question, but why doesn't she refer to Nick, Josh and Chris, or any of her exes by their first name?

^^^^Because she is NOT a Feminist. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 8:30 am

Looks like the book is down from 2.5 stars to 2.0 stars. Maybe she is deleting all negative comments on her SM because the reviews are terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 18, 2016 8:37 am

Sprite wrote:
lexforlife wrote:If the reviews are any indication,laugh out loud. The  pre-order feature of the book might be the best thing to guarantee sales of the book. Bless her heart, I doubt with those reviews, that Andi will get the chance to write another  book.

There were 11 reviews when I looked. I would love to know the ages of the three reviews who gave her 4/5 stars...or if they are friends of Andi's, because everyone else thinks she is an immature twit trying to extend her 15 minutes.

I can't believe she was upset at Nick for spilling the beans on the AFTR because her grandma and family friends would hear it and yet, she feels no qualm about writing a book where she swears more than a sailor and talks about sex as if it is nothing more than a cheap commodity and she is just looking to get her some booty...no matter how much she may actually dislike the guy. Yuck! I didn't think my opinion of her could get any lower, but she has proved me wrong.

Good luck to any guy who hooks up with this narcissistic b*tch. Don't complain later. You have been warned.
Your last post is really true . It is scary to be part of her life . Looking her book how she exposed them wasn't cool. The swearing expressions of her book are too much , you almost forget she is educated laugh out loud and what she just shared and talked about her failed tv engagement and these guys are not cool either. She should just keep all these hatred she felt on her diary journal and stop it there.it is funny that the way she post this book on her social media she seems so very proud. Suspect

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Eb97c9
28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 9zt10728 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Xgicuc28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 Oaw2uv28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 2pqw5k828 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 30szzau28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 53 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom