SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 5:01 am

Well, Nick specifically asking her why she "made love" to him makes a lot more sense now  :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by bluwavz Fri May 13, 2016 5:12 am

Haha yes. We still don't know what fiance-type stuff is though. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 13, 2016 5:31 am

OMG. It's like a very bad, trashy romance novel.

"As he talked about God knows what, I prayed for x-ray vision so I could see the pecs and abs that were sure to be hiding underneath his suit."

Perhaps it might have helped the relationship if she had actually listened. Oh, who am I kidding? It was doomed from the start since: "no matter how hot he was, I had to make sure he knew that there was only one boss here and it was me."

Start as how you mean to go on. Lordy. From a law degree to this. What next? Just how low can she sink in the name of fame and revenge?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 13, 2016 9:56 am

bblake wrote:Well, Nick specifically asking her why she "made love" to him makes a lot more sense now  :shocked!:

Yes indeed. Why did she tell him she wants to "make love" if she never loved him and it was just sex to her? No wonder the guy was confused. I always find it funny when a girl-power-preaching sexually liberated "feminist" who has no problem sleeping around is a prude about some words, not to mention cries about sl*t-shaming when people find out she had sex (OMG!). You can't have it both ways. At least IMO.

I don't know how anyone could trust her, since she's lied like a pro so many times I've lost count. If you've been lied to by someone and you see them lying to people's faces everytime you go out, then the logical decision is to cut your losses and find someone trustworthy.

She's making herself sound like a superficial school girl as well. What a mess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2016 10:05 am

I will never forget the non-verbal body language of the pounding/slapping on the back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 13, 2016 10:09 am

At this point I just feel sad for her and I can't even snark on her anymore. Like her ex, I hope she finds peace within herself. It would've been better if she hadn't ever gone on this show in the first place. It did her no favors.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2016 10:34 am

Yeah, IDK. It might be asking too much of me to completely give up on snarking on her. I'm only human. 
I do wish her peace and to move on to a better place.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 13, 2016 10:37 am

Haha I don't expect anyone to stop snarking and hell I might feel differently tomorrow and get right back on it cheeky but right now it just saddens me to see an intelligent woman who had so much potential and privilege let herself end up like this. What happened? sad

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri May 13, 2016 10:49 am

How many pages are in this book? After reading that snippet in US magazine, what more is there to say about #26? It is like skipping to the very back and reading the ending. The breakup is old news. I can not imagine what she filled the rest of those pages with.

Seriously, what can be that interesting for her to write that will fill up an entire book?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 13, 2016 11:00 am

Longhornfan wrote:How many pages are in this book?  After reading that snippet in US magazine, what more is there to say about #26?  It is like skipping to the very back and reading the ending.  The breakup is old news.  I can not imagine what she filled the rest of those pages with.

Seriously, what can be that interesting for her to write that will fill up an entire book?

Maybe the accounts of her logging into Josh's SM accounts and whatnot? She said she did some crazy things.

I can't really feel sorry for her since she doesn't even realise she's become a joke. I'm sure she thinks she's the bee's knees and so do her deluded parents. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. She never will.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 13, 2016 11:00 am

Hardcover

Gallery Books |
256 pages |
May 2016
List Price $34.00
- See more at: http://books.simonandschuster.ca/Its-Not-Okay/Andi-Dorfman/9781501132469#sthash.VwlKrSlh.dpuf

Well she must have not cared about how sad the breakup was because clearly she had unfinished business with those who crossed her path.

That article doesn't change anything for me, IMO. She's revealing everything that happened in the FS along with her own opinions. If the shoe was on the other foot, I can't imagine what her revenge would be.

She chooses to lead her life in a disrespectful manner, to anyone who she thinks has crossed her, and she won't let go. She won't move on, she needs to hang on to the spotlight and will do whatever it takes to stay there. IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2016 11:07 am

I think there are 300+ pages. (according to amazon 320)
Of course, jmo, but there are various types and degrees of intelligence. I don't think this particular situation is a matter of intelligence.
I think, in this case, it could be more a matter of insight and how she sees herself, ego integrity, and a sense of entitlement. 
If one is led to believe that no matter what the circumstances, it's not a fail, and the world is always your oyster, that you don't need to worry about where your next meal is coming from and that there is always some kind of safety net to catch you, POV is far different. 
Most of us rely on ourselves for food, shelter, clothing and higher level needs--feelings of self worth etc. I think most of us realize we have to learn to work with others and it's not all about us--a sense of respect, sensitivity for others. Hopefully, we develop a sense of humility, kindness and how to treat other people. 
You could be average or below average intelligence and succeed in areas I don't see thus far with this 29 yr old. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom