SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by nannymargie Fri May 13, 2016 11:20 am

Longhornfan wrote:How many pages are in this book?  After reading that snippet in US magazine, what more is there to say about #26?  It is like skipping to the very back and reading the ending.  The breakup is old news.  I can not imagine what she filled the rest of those pages with.

Seriously, what can be that interesting for her to write that will fill up an entire book?

The book is not all about #26. A lot of it is the way she handled the breakup after.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2016 11:22 am

Obviously, not very well, if she had to rehash and is still rehashing it. M-O-V-E  O-N.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 13, 2016 11:37 am

We know how she handled it afterwards. Anything added IMO will be the poor me factor.

We switch from snitching in the FS to inflicting guilt and feeling sorry for her.

I'm curious to see what happens the rest of 2016 and what she accomplishes the remaining of the year.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 13, 2016 12:14 pm

I can't feel sorry for Andi. She is just so fake. I have no respect for someone with such blatent disrespect for others...particularly people she allegedly loved or at least liked. The Us excerpt reads like a poorly written one sided character assassination of anyone who is not the the boss lady..Andi D.

Andi clearly has no problem with the word F**k. I listened to her on a podcast on NYC during Ben's season and she used the F word dozens of times. It seemed to be her catchall adjective. The interviewers asked her what she had been doing with her time in NYC workwise and she mentioned writing a book and going to events.  They inquired what else?? Andi fumbled around made excuses and said she had travelled a lot...she clearly has no direction other than fame.  Her motivation for writing this book is not about Girl Power, it is about $$Money$$ and Revenge. Very transparent and Not Classy at all.  Time for Andi to move on...But...she can't and won't because her only claim to FAME relies on living on the past and continuing to rely on being the Bachelorette. That is sad and pathetic but a choice Andi willingly makes on a daily basis.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri May 13, 2016 1:28 pm

I cannot read the entire Nick portion. Can someone repost it so centered more or type out what it says? I know that is a lot of work, but I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Press 'click here to enlarge' just above the photo.

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 13, 2016 1:54 pm

mindless wrote:
bblake wrote:Well, Nick specifically asking her why she "made love" to him makes a lot more sense now  :shocked!:

Yes indeed. Why did she tell him she wants to "make love" if she never loved him and it was just sex to her? No wonder the guy was confused. I always find it funny when a girl-power-preaching sexually liberated "feminist" who has no problem sleeping around is a prude about some words, not to mention cries about sl*t-shaming when people find out she had sex (OMG!). You can't have it both ways. At least IMO.

I don't know how anyone could trust her, since she's lied like a pro so many times I've lost count. If you've been lied to by someone and you see them lying to people's faces everytime you go out, then the logical decision is to cut your losses and find someone trustworthy.

She's making herself sound like a superficial school girl as well. What a mess.

I don't know about the school girl...although she writes like one...but, to me, she always sounded superficial. It was one of the reasons I could never get on the Andi train. That pretentious, holier than thou attitude always annoys me to no end. Particularly, when she can't back it up with her actions. Hypocrisy, thy name is Andi.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 13, 2016 2:13 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I cannot read the entire Nick portion. Can someone repost it so centered more or type out what it says? I know that is a lot of work, but I would appreciate it. Thanks.
I had the same problem when I tried to read the article on my iPad. I had to view it on my laptop to see the entire paragraph.  Here you go....

Bachelorette runner-up Viall, 35, could give Dorfman tingles from a single touch. His pillow talk, however, left her cold. During their 2014 night in the Dominican Republic, she writes. “while doing the deed, he looked into my eyes and asked, “would you rather…make love or f**k? without the slightest inclination of how bizarre this conversation was “She choses the former, but Viall felt differerenlty.” “If I had four times, i’d like to f**k the first three times and make love the fourth.”

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3512p300-andi-dorfman-the-bachelorette-10-discussion-6#958492

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri May 13, 2016 2:26 pm

I cringed so hard reading that Nick part. Took me 10 mins to finish reading it, some things we really do not need to know.

Last edited by StacyNor on Fri May 13, 2016 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri May 13, 2016 2:27 pm

Yikes! That is a little too much detail about their pillow talk. Really low class to bring that up. I wonder how #25 feels about that being out there now?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 2:51 pm

For some reason I dont believe that aboout Nick. She has lied every which way, trying to make her self feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 13, 2016 2:53 pm

This maybe the worst thing I ever post but that actually may land him more LA tail than anything else she could have written. I have a feeling that story is only going to pique the interest of those LA models. It may not land him a nice girl but will land him some notoriety. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom