SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 12:56 am

She is no D-lister she is not on the list. MHO.

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 1:19 am

reason wrote:She is no D-lister she is not on the list.  MHO.

So true!!!!! cantstopl
Bring on JoJo, she looks gorgeous in those previews of Night 1. Who still care about a bixch who was forever ago?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 3:39 am

Uh oh... i guess something went wrong with my cancellation since i woke up with Andi Dorfman's masterpiece on my kindle sad
I read a few pages on my way to work, bit couln't take it anymore when i got to her description of the JuanPablo confrontation. Apparently, "dumping the show's lead (who in her words was a "textbook chauvinist pig") was groundbreaking in the world of reality tv and honestly was refreshingly inspiring to viewers"

I feel refreshingly inspired to puke.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 17, 2016 3:59 am

Hey ladies ! Whew!!! Andi's book is like a personal diary turned into a book ! Lots of juicy going on and I am still at the beginning of her book and yeah too many swearing expressions involved on her book  giggling Who wants some sneak kidding giggling

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Eb97c9
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 9zt107ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 XgicucItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Oaw2uvItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 2pqw5k8ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 30szzauItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue May 17, 2016 5:24 am

Just reading through a few pages before going to work, and wanted to quote a few "highlights": Bitterness sets the tone so far: She says JPG is "delusional, like most men." She equates "it's okay" to "I just don't care" (probably true in her case!) and JPG is a "textbook cheuvenist pig" Her experience as the bachelorette so far is described as "a second shitshow." Wow, angry and bitter.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 5:43 am

I thought JPG was never really interested in her at the first place, hahaha. Maybe we got to appreciate her think skin to turn such situation into "Andi dumping JPG has refreshingly inspired so many others and have changed the world ever since". cantstopl lolpanda lolpanda

ETA: I believe Sharleen dumped JPG before MeAndi, so what was so "groundbreaking" when she was the SECOND one to dump the lead in that particular season? And not to mention, I believe there are more girls who left on their own in older seasons. If counting male contestants too, I believe Brooks' leaving was just right before JPG seaon and it really shocked the viewers.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 17, 2016 7:27 am

sparkler wrote:Just reading through a few pages before going to work, and wanted to quote a few "highlights": Bitterness sets the tone so far: She says JPG is "delusional, like most men." She equates "it's okay" to "I just don't care" (probably true in her case!) and JPG is a "textbook cheuvenist pig" Her experience as the bachelorette so far is described as "a second shitshow." Wow, angry and bitter.

Nice. So she thinks most men are delusional. I think I was spot-on when I said she hates men and that her brand of "feminism" is the bitter, angry, blames men for everything kind. Any sadness I once felt for her is completely gone now and she's one of the few cast I'll never feel badly about snarking on from here on out.

Thanks for sharing, sparkler. I definitely won't be buying this and I even bought Courtney's book. Courtney was never this mean and hateful. no no

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 7:51 am

Delusional is a good adjective for Andi herself. She describes it as if all of the world was behind her after the JP episode, screaming "you go, girl", wanting her to be Bette. When in reality she received so much backlash, people thought she acted bitchy and actually some sympathized with JP, who at that point was already America's most hated.
Then she writes she agonized for weeks whether she should take on the lead role or not...as if! The whole confrontation was her audition for it and it was sooo obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 17, 2016 8:34 am

Every book downloaded and purchased is feeding into this witch of a woman's ego and assuring her of a w*%^ check. 

How does she even dare.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Tue May 17, 2016 8:41 am

Using Audible's free trial and listening to her reading the book. I forgot how annoying her voice was.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Tue May 17, 2016 9:48 am

ED wrote:Using Audible's free trial and listening to her reading the book. I forgot how annoying her voice was.

You are a genius! I just did the same thing because you had the idea, and you are right it's almost unbearable listening to her. At least it was free.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 9:58 am

welcomeyall StationWagon!

Love the username! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom