SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 80 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Good Morning America Verified account
‏@GMA
Have a question for former @BacheloretteABC @AndiDorfman? Tweet them at us now!
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 80 CjJzoXTUYAAUpM_

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 80 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Mon May 23, 2016 2:01 pm

Josh sounds psycho and downright scary if she was hiding her purchases like that. I'm very curious to know how much of this is true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon May 23, 2016 2:04 pm

I agree, the way she describes it, he really sounds like he is menatally abusing her and needs constant attention and reassurance
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon May 23, 2016 2:25 pm

^^^ Key word here being the way she describes it.  That's her version. I think he would have a very different version.

Just from fans posting we could see that Andi was at the mall all the time, like almost daily it seemed. And she was also seen out drinking all the time.  She admits in her book that she is always drinking. Everything seems to revolve around drinking for her.  Andi may have a serious problem and Josh probably knew it.  She sounds like a blooming alcoholic. So if he was to tell his version of it, would people think differently?

As far as the friends wedding, if I got left high and dry in a place where I didn't know a soul because my fiance forgot about me for hours due to drinking too much champagne, I'd be a tad upset too. I would really like Josh's version of how that all really went down.  She wanted him there to show him off and her ring off, and then she ignored him all weekend. I know that she had her MOH duties, but she even admitted she ignored him. Not cool. These were her friends, not his.

And the NYC charity event where they got into a fight. The way Andi described it, Josh pulled her aside and told her she was being disrespectful. She says she was just talking to another guy, trying to set him up with a great girl.  But I bet there's way more to it. I saw pictures of that event. She looked plastered.  I wouldn't doubt she was far more flirtatious with that guy than she admits or even realizes, and when your date or fiance is flirting with someone else right in front of you, that is disrespectful. I've been there , I know. I almost broke up with a boyfriend for doing this also and he didn't even think he was flirting, but it was blatant and obnoxious.  I'd really like Josh's version of that night.

I'm not saying Josh doesn't have a jealous side, but I don't think she's innocent in all this. I think there is a part of her that wanted to make Josh jealous and wanted to make him sweat it out.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Mon May 23, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 23, 2016 2:25 pm

To me it sounds like she has a shopping addiction and rather than be honest she lied about how much money she spent. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon May 23, 2016 3:20 pm

The psycho is MeAndi!

She burned Josh's clothes in her friend Kelly's house in their fireplace. How stupid is that.  She said it's a gas fireplace, but she poured lighter fluid on his clothes. She's lucky their house or chimney didn't go up in flames. Another example of her only thinking of herself, not the consequences of her immature actions.

At least Josh piled her clothes for her, guess he didn't want her sneaking around his bedroom anymore, but yet she complains, when it was all in once place for her and her psycho mother to pick up.  Too bad he isn't and pyscho and burned all her stuff, ya know, payback can be such a bitch. laugh out loud

I also read where Josh bought her many expensive gifts, that she didn't burn, because she's a total materiatlistic bitch, the "Toxic Whorebeast" ~ thanks Stucki for that apt description of her to a tee.

She's still so stuck on Josh & continues to embarrass herself, pitiful, move on MeAndi, he doesn't give a damn about you and he hasn't for a very long time!

She's the master manipulator at pushing all the right buttons to piss Josh to the maximun, trust me, sorry I can't say why, but I know that from several very reliable sources who know much of what went on, that is NOT in her book. 2 sides to every story, for real.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh sounds psycho and downright scary if she was hiding her purchases like that. I'm very curious to know how much of this is true.

I am by no means saying her behavior is one of an addict, but it is well known that when one has an addiction they go to great lengths to hide it. It's part of the insanity of the addiction. Step 2. Putting on layers of clothing, pulling tags and re-organizing items to make things look "ok" is insane. This is by no means normal behavior.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon May 23, 2016 3:29 pm

traveler90 wrote:I also think that two big issues for Josh were that she is constantly drunk and a shopaholic.
She not only was drinking wine like water during the breakup but she was also partying and drinking with her girlfriends all the time. At her friend's wedding, she and Josh had a huge fight. She missed 12 messages and 3 of his calls because she was on drink #3/4 or #5/6. He wasn't happy when she finally found him and she only kissed him on the cheek in hope that he wouldn't smell the alcohol.
Another time she went shopping (big surprise) and she pulled the tags, put on a second bra and generally more layers as if she already owned it, put the rest of her purchases in only 2 bags and hid the bags so they didn't get into another fight.
Bingo, she's a drunk, Josh hardly drinks. Yeah, she drank all day of that wedding, passed out ("took a nap to sleep of the buzz"), drank all day, all weekend. Probably one reason she spreads her legs so easily, imo, probably drunk most of the time. From what I understand, she drinks every single night, can't live without her wine, what man wants that?? If she had to hide drinking, #1 sign, she has a drinking problem.

And if my husband was at a wedding with me where he didn't know one person and I abandoned him to go drink all day with the girls, he would have gone home too, and I would have understood why and apologized. But I would never do that to him, because I love him too much and am not a selfish bitch only thinking of myself.

All IMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 3:30 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom