SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by bleuberry Tue May 17, 2016 10:23 am

Well, I'm here for dirt laugh out loud. Anyone here reading it?   ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 1f633

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 17, 2016 10:42 am

So I finished reading Andi's book. Can I say that andi -Josh relationship was a doomed . Reading everything about Josh and made her tell everything about their relationship and exposed to public was really sad. I think andi and Josh rel was ruined by her not telling her sex with nick before the engagement that made Josh really felt betrayed so much . Josh asked her about nick if she had sex with him after months of being engaged . And yet andi still did not say the truth. Josh told andi over the phone that if she had sex with other man than him on the show . Their relationship is over . So andi was not ready to lost Josh that time so she chose the easy way continue to hide the truth between her and nick. Their relationship was also ruined with Josh jealousy and temper and being so possessive with their rel. But also andi is a jealous and strong woman and it doesn't help their relationship too . Reading Andi's book I think it is for the best they end up their rel . I do think andi felt was love at first sight but in reality there was no love their at all. By that means I hope andi did not regret writing this book . She totally dedicated this book about her failed tv ex fiancé and talked few of her other men on the show . And yeah I hope andi would grow up too .

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 Eb97c9
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 9zt107ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 XgicucItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 Oaw2uvItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 2pqw5k8ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 30szzauItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 17, 2016 10:44 am

I would like to sit Andi down with Mavis Leno (jay Leno's wife)
a fem who tiredly help's women across the globe. Helping 
our sisters where ever they are. Whether  it's castration in
Africa, education in the Mideast, or bringing a sister to a shelter 
right here in the USA. Male bashing went out with Gloria S's reign.
It's 2016 we should all be aware. group hug

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue May 17, 2016 11:35 am

Started listening to her book on my free trial on Amazon Audible and will report back, if I can make it through. So far her voice and snotty attitude are pretty insufferable. I can say this.... she said the first four months of her relationship were bliss, the next three had their ups and downs and the last two were torture.

Makes perfect sense she would be so heartbroken when it ended (enter sarcasm).
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 11:42 am

If I was keeping a secret that I blatantly lied about for four months, I wouldn't be feeling bliss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71451

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 17, 2016 11:54 am

every single man that has crossed her is a villian-type ....the issue with that is - she's the common denominator!
Andi showed her true stripes when she reacted to Eric the way she did and then barely, begrudgingly apologized once they got news that he passed. To me that was the moment that really underlined: When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
this whole thing surrounding her is just soo miserable.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 17, 2016 11:58 am

I do believe that Andi truly loved Josh and he loved her also.  But they are too much alike to make it in the long run.  Josh is not blameless in all of this either.  It takes 2 to make a relationship work.  We do know he has a temper from his own brothers words that Josh can be firey.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue May 17, 2016 12:10 pm

I don't think anyone here is saying Josh is blameless and yes, he obviously has a bad temper. But we are discussing Andi here, and if watching the way she reacted to some things on the show wasn't enough evidence, listening to her read her book is more than enough for me to see how insufferable she could be to deal with. I thought I liked and admired her once upon a time, but now I can't stand the type of person she is.  She is just condescending, egotistical and plain nasty with her attitude.  And already in the three chapters I heard she has contradicted herself and been a hypocrite. I don't know if a saint could deal with this woman in a relationship.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I don't think anyone here is saying Josh is blameless and yes, he obviously has a bad temper. But we are discussing Andi here, and if watching the way she reacted to some things on the show wasn't enough evidence, listening to her read her book is more than enough for me to see how insufferable she could be to deal with. I thought I liked and admired her once upon a time, but now I can't stand the type of person she is.  She is just condescending, egotistical and plain nasty with her attitude.  And already in the three chapters I heard she has contradicted herself and been a hypocrite. I don't know if a saint could deal with this woman in a relationship.
I agreed with you . It was funny that on her book after the break up she sounded it was all Josh fault and all she talked is all about Josh real personalities . Josh treated her like a poop and he was so controlling and abusive. Well if Josh has temper , controlling , and jealous type of guy and she wasn't so happy about it . Then she should cut Josh on the show when Josh and her had argument in Italy and started to show his being possessive and she even started to be suspicious on Josh . But still she continued to take a chance because she really really likes him so much among the guys buying her affection on her season . Too bad what just happened between her and Josh was all started of her keeping a secret abou her sex with nick and not being honest with him when Josh confronted her. I am not saying andi should all put the blame . No, I think can blame Josh too because of his not so good characteristics that showed her real personality after the show . I don't appreciate Andi's move by turning her personal diary to a book . Bashing your ex fiance because of what happened of your rel and a way of revenge while the other side is moved on and quiet. Jmo .

It is also funny when she went and picked up her stuff at the place they shared together and Josh was out of town and Josh just put her stuff all over the place and he also returned their photos together laugh out loud . As long she get all her stuff together . All the stuff that reminded of their rel she burned them at Kelly's fire place and kept Josh naked photos that she frame taken on her phone and said she kept that naked photos of him in case  she needs to use as blackmail laugh out loud as she joked about it . I was also laughing when she stalked Josh social media after their break up from her snapchat , and other social media accounts . After learning Josh unfollowed her on his snapchat, Twitter and ig and deleted their photos together . She was fuming , what she did was she unfollowed him and deleted their photos on her ig one by one,even put Josh name on her contacts regret.Looks immature to me on that part . She should just stop it and ignore. She seems childish to me . I understand she is hurting that time but her reactions  after Josh dumped her. What just going on with her mind is get back at her ex fiancé and sounded she was the victim of this rel. just move on and live life . Geez Andi . Her book is kinda entertaining though . She did not write anything about the show itself like bts but she really bashed her ex fiancé . Wonder what Josh would say with this . It is really distasteful to me . Jmo

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue May 17, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 Eb97c9
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 9zt107ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 XgicucItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 Oaw2uvItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 2pqw5k8ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 30szzauItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 43 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Your account is entertaining but show how vindictive she is because he does not want her.  She as a stalker I would not have thought that of her, she doing all those things she is not looking good, what a pity she did not keep all those things private and visit a therapist instead.

Last edited by reason on Tue May 17, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 1:42 pm

#25 favorited this tweet of Elan's, which IMO is a thinly veiled message from Elan to MeAndI, or at least I hope it was.

@theyearofelan 3:11 pm 28 April 2016
If you're cruel to anyone I love I will remember it forever and I will go very far out of my way to make your future unpleasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 1:45 pm

That is to Andi count on it. I wonder what CH thinks of this book laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom