SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 9:51 pm

rofl  rofl  cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  

KB_Mom wrote:If my own daughter wrote that book, I'd be investing in a really good disguise to go out in public, and looking into moving to some very, very remote area to hide. I could not even pretend to be "proud" and I like to think I'm pretty supportive of my kids' choices even when I don't agree with them.  This one would cross my line of being able to even feign being supportive.

I just spill my supper.laugh out loud The family seems to be proud of her and so are her fans who seems delusional like her.

Last edited by reason on Tue May 17, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 17, 2016 9:52 pm

KB_Mom wrote:If my own daughter wrote that book, I'd be investing in a really good disguise to go out in public, and looking into moving to some very, very remote area to hide. I could not even pretend to be "proud" and I like to think I'm pretty supportive of my kids' choices even when I don't agree with them.  This one would cross my line of being able to even feign being supportive.

Good Post I agree

Sadly I think Andi is part of who she is because her behavior is enabled. It's appalling on all levels what Andi is about. Just low-class.

All jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue May 17, 2016 9:52 pm

I am absolutely astonished at the irony of this statement from Andi in her book- talking about the nerve of Nick for dropping the bomb on the live finale. She is saying that she "could have done without my grandmother, and more importantly, my father and all of his golf buddies, having it waved in front of their noses. But it was in my opinion, a subject that shouldn't have been talked about so publicly without the other's consent" Definitely the pot calling the kettle black. She did this and much more to Josh and Nick in this book. Just clueless.

Last edited by sparkler on Tue May 17, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 9:54 pm

As I say book smart not street smart

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Dorfman explained how the first four months of her engagement were "blissfully happy," three were full of "tense ups and downs" and the final two were "pure torture." "We had gone from completely smitten and in love to hating each other," the 29-year-old wrote.

While Dorfman felt uncomfortable being in the public eye, she claims her then-future husband "thrived in the spotlight." "This didn't bother me at first," she wrote. "In fact, I had wanted it for him. I wanted him to have the spotlight that he had missed out on all of his life since his younger brother had gained notoriety as a college and then professional athlete."

But the newfound fame contributed to the demise of their relationship, as Murray had rules in place for his fiancée, according to Dorfman. "Rule number one was that I was not to take photos with other men," she wrote. "Rule number two was mutually agreed upon: no photos at dinner."

While Dorfman claims the rules worked for a while, she says soon Murray began to break them: "Photos of [Murray] with a bevy of girls began popping up on social media, and he had gone from a man preaching the value of privacy to a man who not only obliged photo requests during dinner, but went so far as to offer them." She then questioned if Murray loved the fame or her more.

But the rules didn't end there, as Dorfman claims she was forbidden from returning to work as a district attorney. "It would be 'selfish' of me to return to such a 'dangerous job;' selfish to him... selfish to our children," she wrote. "He was adamant about filling the role of the 'manly breadwinner' and paid the majority of our bills."

He even refused to allow her to join Dancing With the Stars because the show is "too sexualized," she alleged. As for clothing, Dorfman explained how she hid the sexy pieces she bought from Murray.

Dorfman was expected to "bear his children" and support his "ridiculous business ventures," she claimed. "From suddenly trading penny stocks, to selling vitamins and weight-loss products, there was no telling what my fiancé's next venture would be," she ranted.

The author gave back her Neil Lane engagement ring after a fight led her to temporarily end the romance. "I was talking to a guest at the event, who happened to be a man," she wrote. "When [Murray] pulled me aside and told me how disrespectful I was being." After the former baseball player called her a "whore," she claims, they "shouted in fury at one another" in their hotel room. The alleged jealously only continued, as Murray went so far as to criticize her for following a male country singer on Twitter, Dorfman writes.

Before runner-up Nick Viall revealed he had sex with Dorfman on After the Final Rose, Murray threatened to end their relationship if she slept with another man from the show, Dorfman said. Although she denied it at the time, she eventually came clean. "It would be an excuse to call me a 'whore,'" she said. "And it would eventually lead to the demise of our engagement."

Dorfman hit her breaking point, she writes, when Murray became jealous that she was spending more time with her friends at a wedding than him. "'So just how many of these guys have you hooked up with?'" she claims he asked her at the ceremony. Josh eventually left the party while she was off with her friends, and when she found him outside, she says he called her a "b***h."

"I had become a twenty-seven-year-old woman who walked on eggshells in her own home," she wrote. "What they didn't know is I was trapped with someone who, in my opinion, often behaved like an emotional abuser."

It was during a phone call with her friend that she knew she had to end the relationship. "'If I show up dead, tell the cops he did it,'" she said. "Immediately after saying it, I could see in the mirror my oh-poop-did-I-just-say-that? Face and I quickly giggled in an attempt to sweep it under the rug."

Two days later, at their last public event together, the couple experienced a fight that would end the relationship. After Murray revealed his ex had just began working for him, they went their separate ways while in Los Angeles for a Bachelor premiere party. While she was with her friends, he accused her of hanging out with other men. When they met up later on in the evening, he became angry when she spoke to his male friends. "'This is over, isn't it?'" she asked when they returned to their apartment. "His voice cracked. 'Yes, I think so.'"

http://radaronline.com/photos/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-abusive-relationship-controlling-issues/photo/1297699/

this keeps getting more and more ugly -- it really makes me wish someone had the good sense to motivate her to go to therapy instead of what her friends did -- get her to publish her diary
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 17, 2016 9:59 pm

Type, delete, type, delete...

I just can't... How did anyone think her sharing this info and her continuing to constantly contradict herself while throwing the guys who dared wrong her under the bus was a good idea?  It is not empowering to women and there is nothing to be proud of, IMO.  I'd be mortified if she was my friend or family. She's just making herself look worse and worse, IMO.  

Bless her heart, she just doesn't know when to quit.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 10:05 pm

I would be looking for a witness protection program.  speechless

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 17, 2016 10:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
emusha wrote:http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/books/a58396/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-its-not-okay-shocking-reveals/

Rolling Eyes

6. She had no sexual chemistry with Bachelorette contestant Nick Viall.

Things were pretty hot and heavy leading up to the fantasy suite, but when it actually came to doing the deed, "the fireworks between us just weren't there. All of the kissing and groping and chemistry we had atop the sheets just wasn't the same underneath them."

WHAT???!?!?!??!?!
Who would believe that??  rofl

and yet she wondered about having some more.  :uptonogood

Lol she said her sex with nick is lady boner killing  cheeky

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Eb97c9
28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 9zt10728 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Xgicuc28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Oaw2uv28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 2pqw5k828 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 30szzau28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 10:13 pm

A little OT:

The more I read about Andi's book, the more I like other B'ette (exclude Kaitlyn), especially Des, the B'ette just before Andi. Des has been keeping everything honest and real, and she has very good judge in characters which her F6 turned out to be all good guys. What's more awesome was, the guys attended her wedding and everyone only has good things to say about Des and Chris.

This is the difference between a sweetheart and a bi*ch. The Sweetheart was all for true love, the bi*ch was all for acting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 10:15 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

6. She had no sexual chemistry with Bachelorette contestant Nick Viall.

Things were pretty hot and heavy leading up to the fantasy suite, but when it actually came to doing the deed, "the fireworks between us just weren't there. All of the kissing and groping and chemistry we had atop the sheets just wasn't the same underneath them."

WHAT???!?!?!??!?!
Who would believe that??  rofl

and yet she wondered about having some more.  :uptonogood

Lol she said her sex with nick is lady boner killing  cheeky
So glad there is someone out there that is more crass than me.  cantstopl
It feels good. 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 10:17 pm

by Kashathediva Today at 22:15
So glad there is someone out there that is more crass than me.  cantstopl
It feels good. 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 2498057887[/quote]

ha ha ha ha...class/crass...Andi got mixed up for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 17, 2016 10:27 pm

Wow at the things with Josh. I remember that wedding she references and wondered how odd it was that weekend when she was a one of the bmaids but there were no pics of them together. Yikes. I hope she will consider therapy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom