SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 17, 2016 10:31 pm

I think Hy and Patty need to bring her home, get a crib and highchair for her, and push "restart" on the parenting. When she's "old enough" they can take her for badly needed therapy.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 pm

What a hot azz mess. I have to say I'm no longer a big fan of hers, because while I still like her, I hate the fact that she's always comes off as trying to say the 'right' thing instead of how she really feels to me. I am 100% here for this book though! I can't wait to read it tbh.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 17, 2016 10:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
emusha wrote:http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/books/a58396/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-its-not-okay-shocking-reveals/

Rolling Eyes

6. She had no sexual chemistry with Bachelorette contestant Nick Viall.

Things were pretty hot and heavy leading up to the fantasy suite, but when it actually came to doing the deed, "the fireworks between us just weren't there. All of the kissing and groping and chemistry we had atop the sheets just wasn't the same underneath them."

WHAT???!?!?!??!?!
Who would believe that??  rofl

and yet she wondered about having some more.  :uptonogood

I guess if his apartment would have been up to "her standards", she would have got under the sheets with him again. giggling
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 10:42 pm

He had no undies hanging in the kitchen. Major lady boner killer. A few jockstraps hanging from the cabinets would have gotten her juices flowing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 10:43 pm

rofl rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl OMG

Kashathediva wrote:He had no undies hanging in the kitchen. Major lady boner turn-off. A few jockstraps hanging from the cabinets would have gotten her juices flowing.

You are killing me Kash

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue May 17, 2016 10:46 pm

All I can remember right now is how she spoke to that sweet Eric Hill.I am not going to buy the book, but I am just in shock about how she just threw Josh under the bus.I am sure she had a very big part in the disagreements and where is her part in the book of her responsibility in the relationship ending.I wonder if she has thought about her children down the road.A book is forever.I guess it will be fine for her children to read the parts about sex and just use men for sex.So let me get this straight...she was mad at Nick about his reveal on the ATFR,but this book is fine to publish. So Nick calling her out is not the same as her calling Josh out.WOW...girl needs some real help.SURELY, her family was against this book being published! I am sure some of the girls in the "bachelor family" are all supporting her when they are some of the ones that were screaming the loudest on how Nick should have kept their relationship in the fantasy suite private.Deanna S.has already giving her blessings on the book! Stupid me...I really did not think she was going to be so cruel.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 17, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm really starting to feel sorry for #27.  I guess he's out there somewhere...poor fella.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I'm really starting to feel sorry for #27.  I guess he's out there somewhere...poor fella.

If there even is a #27. Surely no man hates himself that much.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 10:58 pm

My mother has NP, life with a narcissist is extremely difficult. It is all about them and you are always wrong. One of my best examples is after my 80 year old father had a catastrophic car accident, I was talking to my mom and saying how I wished we had both been brave enough to tell my dad he could not drive anymore. Both of us. The next time I come to see them she and my dad sit me down and tell me how their doctor think I am a horrible child for accusing her of being responsible for almost getting my father killed. I had no idea what she was talking about, and told her so. Her response was you said I should have stopped your dad from driving and that it was my fault he had the accident. I was floored, how my statement about us both needing to be stronger (said because my dad was trying to convince us to let him drive again) was portrayed as an attack on her. It has been that way my whole life. She has always either taken over my events and made them all about her or had emergencies that require me to focus on her at my most important times. I have had to stop telling her about important events in my life or she will interrupt or ruin them.

I can't imagine how hard living with Andi is. If it isn't about her she is probably a horrible person to deal with. And unfortunately, most narcissists don't get help, they view everyone else as the problem. My mom has literally complained and lied about every single friend or relative we have behind their backs. I pity the people who are forced to deal with her when they stop letting her have her way. 

This is just my experience and opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 17, 2016 11:01 pm

^ To find #27, the TW will need to start frequenting the SM dungeons in NYC to find a true masochist who likes being led around with a collar and leash.

I still can't get out of my head that act at CS premiere where it seemed like she had Josh in one of those invisible "fences" like they use to train dogs not to leave a property.

JMO
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 17, 2016 11:06 pm

KB_Mom wrote:If my own daughter wrote that book, I'd be investing in a really good disguise to go out in public, and looking into moving to some very, very remote area to hide. I could not even pretend to be "proud" and I like to think I'm pretty supportive of my kids' choices even when I don't agree with them.  This one would cross my line of being able to even feign being supportive.

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I'm really starting to feel sorry for #27.  I guess he's out there somewhere...poor fella.
#27 is in her nightstand drawer and lovingly referred to as "big boy". 
#28, #29 #30 are 4 AA guys called EverReady.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom