SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Tue May 03, 2016 12:30 am

I noticed a post on the Bachelor NZ FB page about quizz that identifies if you're Jordans perfect match and if you are his perfect match a picture of Naz and Jordan appears. So I thought I would try the quiz every one will be delighted to know i am a perfect match and yes indeed a picture of Jordan and Naz appeared. Here is a photo from a post about the picture

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 13096210
http://www.tv3.co.nz/How-Compatible-With-Jordan-Are-You/tabid/5124/articleID/126334/Default.aspxand quiz

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue May 03, 2016 12:36 am

That is so bizarre @Karina....we can add that to the list of conundrum this season giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 12:54 am

Karina wrote:I noticed a post on the Bachelor NZ FB page about  quizz that identifies if you're Jordans perfect match and if you are his perfect match a picture of Naz and Jordan appears. So I thought I would try the quiz every one will be delighted to know i am a perfect match and yes indeed a picture of Jordan and Naz appeared. Here is a photo from a post about the picture

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 13096210
http://www.tv3.co.nz/How-Compatible-With-Jordan-Are-You/tabid/5124/articleID/126334/Default.aspxand quiz

Interesting since the preview for FD is Naz saying they are perfect (match) for each other.

Also interesting that the pic Scout is using is the one they used when the season aired and sleuthed to be Naz on her 2nd SD. I guess back then when @Katibelle sleuthed it was Naz and possible F3 she hit the nail on the head. Likely that early sleuthing thinking it was possible maybe Naz is F1 may come to be. It's hard to see why Scout would so heavily promote Naz if she is not F1 at this point.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 1:11 am

Took one for the team and bought the Woman's Day emagazine for this week and F3/FD. group hug Maybe it can help with some clues question
makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 E436b31a89898704586c5c19f5d1adb0

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 3a54cdb2024f3de7b0fb42d94a708eef

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Ecc596da8b399de76217976876fd7b3e

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 D6c04381f67fe023bf75caea5473fb62
womansday.co.nz

That Naz has been on the cover of WD twice now I am thinking is indicating she may be F1? question

I've gone back and forth with all the options and can see it being any of them but keep coming back to if it is Naz then it will make more sense to me editwise in some way as will the SM/media and even Jordan considering he has been all about rewarding those who never have any doubts at least in regards to him and he seems to be wanting a driver rather than a passenger - Naz fits the bill for that, imo. Who knows though... not me laugh out loud

Ah well, at least there's Matty and Art in the article (about the only part that makes sense to me  giggling )

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue May 03, 2016 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 03, 2016 1:11 am

She's the new Bette if not F1. IMO, no other reason. She has more followers than the lead. She's the main attraction and detraction this season.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 1:16 am

Idlemess wrote:She's the new Bette if not F1. IMO, no other reason. She has more followers than the lead. She's the main attraction and detraction this season.
Yeah that's the only other reason I could ever think of.

It's just beyond though with so many past contestants and even Art saying Naz as F1. Either they all already know or they are part of misdirection for a Bette.

From Mike's own words in his tweet I think Naz would eat the guys alive if she was Bette... I also think Mike hit the nail on the head that Naz knows how to "play this game". That's all I see her doing... on the show and on her SM - playing games.

@MikePuruNZ Apr 26
@KhanjaniNazanin you really know how to play this game !!! You could get anyone you want #TheBachelorNZ

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 03, 2016 1:20 am

The only person who is dressed like a cowgirl is Erin with her cowgirl boots and cowgirl tied scarf.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 1:23 am

iamreal2u wrote:The only person who is dressed like a cowgirl is Erin with her cowgirl boots and cowgirl tied scarf.
Yeah she seems more cowgirl attire. Jordan's friend in Spy said Erin is the darkhorse so could be her. Plus she took Jordan to a dress up/costume store after her HTD and he seems to like to dress up in different outfits so they have that in common. Hmm... Erin could very well be F1. But still think maybe Naz or Fleur. Basically all I know is it could be one of the F3 giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 03, 2016 1:26 am

Each piece in the Spirit’s Bay collection represents a remarkable journey - A masterpiece of nature, shaped by the elements, brought to life in precious metal.

http://mhill.je/1NlR8AC

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelHillFB/videos/1249744201702295/

This clip about the shell ring with a shot of Naz in the clip re the Jordan and Naz shell ring exchange keeps coming up on on  my news feed as promoted.

Looks like a big led to Naz winning why else would they bother spending all this money on advertising. :Nod:

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 03, 2016 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add clip)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 1:33 am

Karina wrote:
Each piece in the Spirit’s Bay collection represents a remarkable journey - A masterpiece of nature, shaped by the elements, brought to life in precious metal.
http://mhill.je/1NlR8AC
This clip about the shell ring with a shot of Naz in the clip re the Jordan and Naz shell ring exchange keeps coming up on on  my news feed as promoted.

Looks like a big led to Naz winning why else would they bother spending all this money on advertising.
@Karina IA - i's one of the reason I posted when seeing it during ad/commerical breaks since it seemed like something to promote the season along with Jordan's "Shell you" proposal (which feels very producer driven given it is MH jewelry and an ad for a new line)?

That and also Naz is always shown during ad breaks whilethe show is airing as promoting the season -- one sees Jordan and Naz kiss (on their first SD) and then Naz does heart sign with her fingers and then VO of watch the Bachelor. Other than just being controversial figure, it's what made me think F1 possibly back when I saw/posted it and now with so many coming out saying Naz F1 I just seems like that may be what they are pushing for at the finish line (so shell MH ring at FRC if she is F1)?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue May 03, 2016 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 03, 2016 1:33 am

It's odd that the article says "who will be his cowgirl" and only Erin has cowboy boots on??
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 1:38 am

LoveDovez wrote:It's odd that the article says "who will be his cowgirl" and only Erin has cowboy boots on??
:yes: Very odd if she is not F1 if that is what they are emphasizing.

Naz is in moccasins (hmm) it seems and Fleur in Isabel Marant type boots? Maybe different interpretations of cowgirl? scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12