SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That article was all "me me me".

if everything she says is true, why wouldn't she stay off of SM.

@GuardianAngel Bella has psychological issues IMO.  She got a nosejob recently and is complaining she's "not yet 100% happy" with the shape.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11298335/The-Bachelors-Bella-Varelis-reveals-shes-not-100-happy-nose-job.html

People like this are never 100% happy and plastic surgery is a slippery slope - just look at Megan, Angie and Keira who've all gone way too far IMO

This show sure does attract some vapid, insecure women with fragile egos who place far too much emphasis on superficiality, IMO.  It's quite sad.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:35 pm

I think they attract those types intentionally because they can be easily manipulated.

The camera's are turned off and they are still looking for attention in the worse way. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:00 pm

Very true @GuardianAngel Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 19 4256136633
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:35 am

Never liked Britt H but this is a new low even for her.  Kyle is a disgrace and anyone willingly associating themselves with him is a fool, IMO.

Brittany Hockley is announced as Jackie O's surprise replacement as the KIIS FM host announces she is stepping down from her radio show

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:00 am

Bobette wrote:Never liked Britt H but this is a new low even for her.  Kyle is a disgrace and anyone willingly associating themselves with him is a fool, IMO.

Brittany Hockley is announced as Jackie O's surprise replacement as the KIIS FM host announces she is stepping down from her radio show

Source

I remember her image on Honey Badger's season was so .. nothing like how she turned out to be. She was 'real', wholesome, had a 'real job', humble girl from a regional town but well-travelled so not sheltered, she really wanted to travel more, blah blah blah. Or so the character the producers had her play went, anyway.

Also, if this really was a last minute surprise from JO, I doubt they'd be announcing the replacement the same day. Frankly. All stinks a bit, though I don't doubt JO needs a break due to covid. I just doubt it was actually a 'surprise' to everyone.

I did see in the reportage on Matty J and Laura's wedding that Brittney was referred to as a 'radio host' and that was yesterday or the day before. Until the new gig, wasn't she only a podcast host or was their podcast on radio as well? Could have been some leakage, intentional or otherwise?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:16 pm

@leavers I agree.   :yes:

Britt is a very ordinary girl with a hyper-inflated perception of her own appeal IMO. Clearly never had any intention to go back to her "real" job and was instead intent on sucking the marrow out of her 2 mins of exposure, tagging along with D-grade celebs, courting the paps and (I suspect) paying DM to write stories about her.  She would have just faded away to nothing, remembered only as one of the girls Badger didn't pick, hence why she attached herself to Laura IMO.

I'm no fan of Laura either but being a unit with Matty and the kids, she would have always remained "famous" post-show, and does at least still seem to be running her jewellery business. I wonder if the podcast had done it's dash and this was a convenient reason to end it?  Seemed like it was primarily an excuse to over-share and seek attention so maybe they just ran out of material.  Anyway, associating herself with Kyle proves Britt will do absolutely anything for attention, IMO.  

ETA:  Yep, the podcast was tanking bigtime. This from August:

Life Uncut with Brittany Hockley and Laura Byrne saw a significant drop – down eight spots to number 13, finishing on 232,614 monthly listeners across two new episodes.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:11 am

Bachelor star Megan Marx reveals debilitating diagnosis

The celebrity took to social media to share with her followers that she has spinocerebellar ataxia (SCA6), a rare inherited neurological condition that progressively affects movement.
...(snip)
Spinocerebellar ataxia (SCA6) is a neurological condition caused by a genetic change in the CACNA1A gene. This condition is inherited in an autosomal dominant pattern, and it affects 1 in 100,000 people.

It is characterised by progressive problems with movement, and initial symptoms include problems with balance and co-ordination. Over time symptoms can progress to tremors, uncontrolled muscle tensions and loss of co-ordination in the arms.

The symptoms usually begin at the age of 40-50, and most people need wheelchair assistance by the time they are in their 60s.

Pretty hardcore diagnosis, that would be rough

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:19 pm

Oh wow that's sad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:51 am

Steele yourselves.  Just when we thought it was dead and buried, rumours have emerged that the rotting corpse of Bach AU is being dug up and hosed off, ready to terrorise us once again. laugh out loud

Is Channel 10 bringing back THE BACHELOR despite low ratings?

Robert McKnight

After the failed experiment that was THE BACHELORS it looks like 10 isn’t done with the franchise just yet.

It looks like The Bachelor franchise will return to 10 in 2024 with an advertisement for crew to work on the once-popular show.

The last series failed to resonate with views, despite a shake-up in the format which saw three leading men instead of the traditional solo Bachelor. The Bachelors premiered to just 309,000 viewers – the lowest premiere in the history of the franchise.

The show had also been pushed back from its initial air date last year and was placed over the traditional summer break in January. Although, to be fair to 10, I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here has occupied that slot as a starting point for 10’s 50-week programming strategy over past years.

With those ratings though, many media pundits (including myself) assumed we had seen the last of The Bachelor franchise for the time being.

But it looks like we might have been wrong.

TV Blackbox was sent a screenshot of an ad from Warner Brothers looking for crew for a "returning large-scale reality dating show". At the bottom of the post are two red roses on either side.

It seems like an obvious reference to The Bachelor or one of the spinoff shows.

Unless, of course, it’s a misdirection.

But TV Blackbox believes the return of the franchise will be announced at 10’s Upfronts event later in the year.

The post is specifically looking for Casting Associate Producers based in Sydney:

With casting experience to help discover brilliant contributors for a returning large-scale reality dating show

The advertised position starts at the end of April/early May through to the end of June.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:31 pm

Baby news!!!!

Sophie Tieman and her husband Joe are expecting a baby. She posted a lovely IG video of the moment she announced to her family and friends. Can someone grab it and post here? Thanks so much!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:03 pm

Congrats to them!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq7aF0VNeFi/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue May 02, 2023 12:35 am

Bobette wrote:Steele yourselves.  Just when we thought it was dead and buried, rumours have emerged that the rotting corpse of Bach AU is being dug up and hosed off, ready to terrorise us once again. laugh out loud

Is Channel 10 bringing back THE BACHELOR despite low ratings?

Robert McKnight

After the failed experiment that was THE BACHELORS it looks like 10 isn’t done with the franchise just yet.

It looks like The Bachelor franchise will return to 10 in 2024 with an advertisement for crew to work on the once-popular show.

The last series failed to resonate with views, despite a shake-up in the format which saw three leading men instead of the traditional solo Bachelor. The Bachelors premiered to just 309,000 viewers – the lowest premiere in the history of the franchise.

The show had also been pushed back from its initial air date last year and was placed over the traditional summer break in January. Although, to be fair to 10, I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here has occupied that slot as a starting point for 10’s 50-week programming strategy over past years.

With those ratings though, many media pundits (including myself) assumed we had seen the last of The Bachelor franchise for the time being.

But it looks like we might have been wrong.

TV Blackbox was sent a screenshot of an ad from Warner Brothers looking for crew for a "returning large-scale reality dating show". At the bottom of the post are two red roses on either side.

It seems like an obvious reference to The Bachelor or one of the spinoff shows.

Unless, of course, it’s a misdirection.

But TV Blackbox believes the return of the franchise will be announced at 10’s Upfronts event later in the year.

The post is specifically looking for Casting Associate Producers based in Sydney:

With casting experience to help discover brilliant contributors for a returning large-scale reality dating show

The advertised position starts at the end of April/early May through to the end of June.

Source

how did I miss this? wow, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. I guess they just have no other options?
they should ditch the 'house full of women dates 1 guy (or 3...)' and just skip straight to a paradise-style show - just my opinion. I'm totally over the Bachelor format where its all one gender dating one person of the opposite gender. YAWN
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

+22
Dirty Street Pie
sdmom
Agent99
JustafanofLove
Kels0012
blueblues
Vjeff
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Astrobach
Kas_256