Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by butterflylove on Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:55 pm

Congratulations to Nichole on the arrival of Bohdi Leigh. She's had such a rough last few weeks, so to see Bodhi safely here, warms my heart 💕

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Idlemess on Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:03 am

Former Ukraine Bachelor lead Max with a young model

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFAuyQkHsHQ/?igshid=yk1znhvnto62

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3167

Back to top Go down

Post by natik on Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:49 pm

@Idlemess wrote:
Former Ukraine Bachelor lead Max with a young model

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFAuyQkHsHQ/?igshid=yk1znhvnto62

Moved from the Bachelorette Ukraine Thread.

@Idlemess wrote:
@natik, I posted a link about the Bachelor Max dating a young model
What’s up with that?
You can move this to the right thread. Thanks so much for everything

To be honest I don't like his guts. I think he is a major player and cheater so I am not very interested in his life. As far as I know he slid into her direct messages on IG. That's how they get to know each other. Don`t think it will last long. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Look how cute and normal Alex's new (and FIRST official) girlfriend is.  I knew he was a good one.  yes

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 CNkQwvq

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:44 pm

What is Alex ethnicity @Bobette Is he indigenous Australian?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3167

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:25 pm

I just love the golden retriever! That would be enough love for me!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 3466

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:38 pm

@Idlemess wrote:What is Alex ethnicity @Bobette Is he indigenous Australian?

Not to my knowledge - just naturally tanned I think.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum