SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 9 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:18 am

I think it was largely his terrible, TERRIBLE kissing technique that killed his vibe for me. DOA. When you kiss like that, on repeat, woman after woman. It's hard for me to get past that and put you on a "best of all time" pedestal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:34 am

I like Sean and Catherine, but Sean has always had creepy shifty eyes. I don't know if he just did/does it when he's uncomfortable or what, but watching his season, it always freaked me out laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Is Sean getting some criticism for hosting the after show? Seems like whenever he does something that isn't universally praised, he's all 'quick, write blog about how I prayed over this and mention God.' Sean, God didn't 'plant' you there, TPTB did laugh out loud

http://sixseeds.patheos.com/seanlowe/2016/08/3-reasons-why-i-decided-to-co-host-after-paradise/

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:57 pm

"I was also worried about the show’s content"
you literally found your wife by dating 25 or so women at once. Are you kidding me? Suspect

I can always count on Sean to bring God in to it instead of admitting he wants the money and attention.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:00 pm

There have been people accusing him of being the person who kicked CH outta that spot when that wasn't his call.

I don't understand what the big deal is about him hosting. He was asked and it's only 5 live shows. I don't know of many, if any, who would have turned down that opportunity if they had been asked. no idea

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:03 pm

Reason #4 - you have no job and no regular paycheck. Bach/Boot Camp/etc. money will run out someday, Sean.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:11 pm

I don't care what he does with his time or his fame but it's insane how condescending he is. Wow! We're all idiots and think he's literally hosting this reality show because some higher power wasted his/her effort on Sean hosting and not on stopping war, famine, etc. WTF? He is basically Josh Murray with 3 extra IQ points imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:38 pm

umngirl wrote:There have been people accusing him of being the person who kicked CH outta that spot when that wasn't his call.

I don't understand what the big deal is about him hosting. He was asked and it's only 5 live shows. I don't know of many, if any, who would have turned down that opportunity if they had been asked. no idea

I totally get WHY he did it. Agree, not many would turn it down. He's just so dull to me, so consecendingly dull. I'm annoyed at TPTB for pulling CH in favor of this dead space, but I 100% get why Sean took the offer. I'd expect no less.

That being said, for the love of Jeebus, really Sean? God's greater purpose and prayer brought you to After Paradise??? laugh out loud There is just so much wrong with that train of thought, so much wrong.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:44 pm

He just needs do the show (he is not that bad in it) and be quiet. Religion has no business on Bach in Paradise it is an oxymoron. When ever he talks like that he sounds like an idiot.

I just start liking him again and then he opens his mouth. UGH...

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:46 pm

If he worries about the content of the show, he best step away from the franchise completely. It's a sleazy dating show that encourages 'scandalous' behaviour. If you take a job within the franchise, then own it, don't try to paint it as some sort of religious act. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:57 pm

The Bachelor franchise was good enough for Sean to appear twice. First pretending he was ready to marry Saint Emily and become Insta dad while she simultaneously made out with Jef and Arie, then again when he sorted through 25 women of his own to actually find his wife. The Bachelor Franchise is good enough for him to use them for his big blow out freebie wedding. Good enough for him to make repeat appearance after repeat appearance. Good enough for him to give "couple updates" ad naseum. It was good enough to give him the life he lives. Good enough for him to watch season after season and live tweet for further attention.

So yeah Sean, you aren't "too good" for or "above" Bachelor in Paradise in any way, shape or form. You are the proclaimed "Royalty" of Bachelor Nation. Basically you ARE the show, not too good for it, so sit down and own it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:02 pm

He seems like he would be so exhausting to be with. I kinda feel bad for Catherine laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake