SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:40 am

I just want to know what "friend" is ratting him out laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:41 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just want to know what "friend" is ratting him out laugh out loud ?
Probably just same guy who talked to Steve. Not sure why it's someone different?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:42 am

everly wrote:laugh out loud Jordan just liked this on Instagram.
https://instagram.com/p/BHPb2yaDCLd/
laugh out loud maybe he read the new article and is annoyed and thinking: "Again?!"
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:47 am

What would totally be ironic is if Jordan agreed to do the show not really caring if his past caught up to him because he was only doing it for exposure. But then instead fell in love and now has to deal with all his baggage. laugh out loud

I do think he fell for JoJo though.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:48 am

I think he fell for her also. Big time. beatingheart
Poor baby has to deal with all these rumors and basically slander.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:48 am

everly wrote:What would totally be ironic is if Jordan agreed to do the show not really caring if his past caught up to him because he was only doing it for exposure. But then instead fell in love and now has to deal with all his baggage. laugh out loud

I do think he fell for JoJo though.
He must have because this is all so ridiculous. Dayum. BBJ!!! Did he have sex with every woman in the US?? How many are now PO'd at him? Thousands.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:49 am

I'm quite positive Jordan saw the cover. When it came up on one of the Bach IG's, he was tagged, so I went to look to see if it was in his tagged pics...and it was. Now...it's not. Pretty sure he untagged himself laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:50 am

I knew he would be a target going into the show.  The semi-famous one.  Aaron Rodgers little bro.  No surprise there.  The tabloids will keep coming.  Am I surprised that he wanted to join the show to further his career?  No.  Most do...just look at all the musicians that try to get their name out there...ala Luke, James T., Derek.  Jordan probably thought he would join the show, get his name out there, travel to exotic countries, possibly become the next lead...BUT, during the entire process he really fell for JoJo.   :yes: beatingheart

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:51 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just want to know what "friend" is ratting him out laugh out loud ?
Probably just same guy who talked to Steve. Not sure why it's someone different?
I don't know. What "friend" would talk to Steve though..? This dude that talked to US is saying that Jordan just wants fame, wanted to be the bachelor, no interest in Caila, fell for Jo. So this friend must have and IN with Jordan, I'm assuming.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:58 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I knew he would be a target going into the show.  The semi-famous one.  Aaron Rodgers little bro.  No surprise there.  The tabloids will keep coming.  Am I surprised that he wanted to join the show to further his career?  No.  Most do...just look at all the musicians that try to get their name out there...ala Luke, James T., Derek.  Jordan probably thought he would join the show, get his name out there, travel to exotic countries, possibly become the next lead...BUT, during the entire process he really fell for JoJo.   :yes: beatingheart

I agree with some of this and don't on others.

IMO he went for the adventure and and perhaps as next lead. The whole furthering of his career thing came from the publication that originally leaked his name. That was the first piece of slander. IMO.

ITA that because he is one of the most "famous" names out there recently, he was going to be a target.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:00 pm

IMO it's not a friend of Jordan's. Us Weekly and People's sources are usually publicist and managers so I think it's just someone from the show they're calling a "friend" of Jordan's. This is the storyline the show wants to go with.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:01 pm

everly wrote:IMO it's not a friend of Jordan's. Us Weekly and People's sources are usually publicist and managers so I think it's just someone from the show they're calling a "friend" of Jordan's. This is the storyline the show wants to go with.

Exactly this.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan