SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:23 am

Well our two silly #lovebirds just tweeted at the exact same time 12:13am.... Koinkydink i think not....

she tweeted Becca and said i love you for this, an attached a tweet of Becca saying she tried to find love, but is now watching her bff do it.

He tweeted back to some guy, that complimented Jordan on his aussie accent....said he had one of the best everr. Jordan said thanks for the compliment, from one bloke to anohter

I just cant with these two , they are freaking adorable...cant believe we have to wait two weeks to see there next HOT date together, and him saying he loves her, i hope heartglasses seeing hearts :sweetheart: for you cheerstoyou

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by everly Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:18 am

JoJo just liked this  bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f609

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Image13

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:58 am

everly wrote:JoJo just liked this  bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f609

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Image13
This kinda fits with what Jordan's been liking on IG too. The whole "finding someone who takes the time to know me and fights for me and appreciates every part of me." Yes?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:28 am

Len, I think so. Their personal narratives seem to be that Jo has been able to bring out a new/better side of BBJ and understands him in a way that hasn't happened with his previous x^n number of women. It sounds teenagerish but I'm not in their bed laugh out loud so who knows. If they're happy with it, that's all that matters imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:57 am

Alanna wrote:Len, I think so. Their personal narratives seem to be that Jo has been able to bring out a new/better side of BBJ and understands him in a way that hasn't happened with his previous x^n number of women. It sounds teenagerish but I'm not in their bed laugh out loud so who knows. If they're happy with it, that's all that matters imo.
'Not in their bed'... laugh out loud I'd hope not , Alanna!  bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:02 am

I've lived through my favorite Ette and Ick Vile. There are no more challenges for me with this show.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:25 am

Di_ATL wrote:Well our two silly #lovebirds just tweeted at the exact same time 12:13am....  Koinkydink i think not....

she tweeted Becca and said i love you for this, an attached a tweet of Becca saying she tried to find love, but is now watching her bff do it.

He tweeted back to some guy, that complimented Jordan on his aussie accent....said he had one of the best everr.  Jordan said thanks for the compliment, from one bloke to anohter

I just cant with these two , they are freaking adorable...cant believe we have to wait two weeks to see there next HOT date together, and him saying he loves her, i hope heartglasses seeing hearts :sweetheart: for you cheerstoyou

Wait...are they on a SH visit or just on the phone or computer "liking" things together. I reallyyyyyyyy hope Jordan caves and gives us our safe house spoiler picture! Please Jordan call Chris S. and get pointers. bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:29 am

Be prepared. Another US Weekly cover out. Not good stuff. Jordan's friend DOES claim that Jordan wanted nothing to do with Caila and actually fell for JoJo in midst of all the other mess though laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:33 am

laugh out loud Jordan just liked this on Instagram.
https://instagram.com/p/BHPb2yaDCLd/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:33 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Be prepared. Another US Weekly cover out. Not good stuff. Jordan's friend DOES claim that Jordan wanted nothing to do with Caila and actually fell for JoJo in midst of all the other mess though laugh out loud
Yeah I saw that too. I guess I don't get the big deal: who doesn't go on the show thinking they might be the lead if it doesn't work out for them as f1? Bottom line to me is that he came for Jo and stayed for Jo, and she certainly is a handful so it's no picnic laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:37 am

nd4reality wrote:I don't know how to on the YouTube app on the iPad.

Can you do a search for JOjo fletcher and jordan rodgers on yt ?

https://youtu.be/JG-AGBNuqS0
ETA check that ?????

OT maybe it will help others as well.

Copy that link, choose the youtube icon in the reply box, it says youtube, white and red, paste it in the url box, choose insert, send the post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:39 am

Another storm for Jordan/Jordelle.

Hopefully, he will get through this. It must be hard having your intentions questioned all the time.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan