SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 11:29 pm

HI have a friend who just graduated from UPenn Dental School and another in year 3. It is not cheap, much more than her bachelorette salary. So I am going to cut them some slack until they publicly embarrass themselves. Ryan and Trista came out of MBC looking just fine.

Maybe Ash can pull a Wratherine and announce a pregnancy as soon as the show airs and all will be forgiven. 

I still love Jash and don't care if they did it or not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu May 19, 2016 11:32 pm

In fairness, SeanCat would be raked over the coals if they left their kid to do more reality TV.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 11:34 pm

Yup, they would and Jash will get it too. I just personally don't care. They are multiple reality shows behind most of the other married couples. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 19, 2016 11:35 pm

For me the therapy/couple shows are just bottom of the barrel. I'd take any other area of reality TV over this.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 19, 2016 11:37 pm

It's not so much that they're doing another reality show that bothers me, it's more that they're doing one about airing all your relationship troubles on TV. Sorry I just can't respect that. I still like them but this is yucky to me. There's so many other reality shows out there.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Fair enough. I just personally don't care. As long as they don't quit their jobs cause they just can't handle that 9 to 5 and go back to being Jash, I won't care. I know a lot of recent medical and dental school grads and the student loan debt is enormous. So yeah, I am more forgiving of using reality tv to pay that off. JMO.

ETA: the couples therapy shows are distasteful, but $100k in two weeks is hard to beat. Compare to 2-3 months for doing the bachelor or bachelorette.

I do wish they had not, but it won't make me dislike them if they did. That is just me personally.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 11:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:For me the therapy/couple shows are just bottom of the barrel. I'd take any other area of reality TV over this.

I agree.
I'm not going to lower my personal standards on what I think about certain reality tv shows because I like a couple. If I snark on Trista and Ryan and all the rest--I will snark on Jash, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 11:45 pm

I don't know. Fordy was with his grandparents who presumably love the crap out of him and enjoyed the QT. And it was only 2 weeks. I have a set of twins myself, only a month younger than Fordy. If someone offered me $$ that would take care of their future college, pay off my loans, or overall make a better life for us (and by proxy, them), heck ya I'd drop them off with Grandma and Grandpa for a couple weeks that the toddlers won't even remember. Just playing devil's advocate. I personally don't think *that* aspect is a huge deal. Too much mom guilt in this world. It's ok for JP and Ashley to give their child to people they love and trust and leave for a short amount of time.

I recognize the caveat is they are leaving Fordy for Reality Television. However, they are probably banking on being the "sane" couple and come out smelling like roses ala Trista and Ryan. It's a gamble. Hope that worked out for them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Really, go eat bugs or whatever if you want to be on tv so bad. Holy schnikes. Can't believe they did this, if real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 11:50 pm

Heck, I still love Brad and he was the lead on the bachelor a second time even after getting racked over the coals the first time. And he faked therapy for the second season. I think if they are the same people at the end I forgive and move on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 12:01 am

But maybe this is the only Reality Show that made an offer to Jash? So they just take the opportunity that comes their way?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 20, 2016 12:05 am

For me it's just about being fair. I just can't make fun of those I dislike on this show for doing more trashy reality TV and then give a free pass to those I like for doing the same thing.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari