SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:23 am

@Norcalgal Thank you for your comments and appreciation. It is good to hear you value these informations that are too often misunderstood and ridiculed.

Not sure if I understand your question because I thought “ kriptonite “ is the weak point as it relates to Superman, am I wrong?
I will assume you mean is there a couple that has the opposite, which would be a sort of “ shield’ that protects them and makes them invulnerable...right?

So, in brief, in the whole complexity of human relationships, I don’t  think anything can ever totally shield everyone from challenges and experiences that are there to be tested and grow from. In the scope of couples or close partnerships for instance, the infinite amount of various combinations possible is hard to calculate and predict.
There are of course definite pointers and formulas that are good predictors of harmony and long term compatibility between people and in general have to contain good amount of contacts and aspects between the important planets and significators of each person. In general there are 3 levels of analysis for this study. 1 is Attraction, obviously, 2. Compatibility - which is NOT the same, and involves the communication styles and how the needs of each are expected to be met. 3. Longevity, which attempts to detect long term partnerships based on common values and goals or direction in life.
As far as couple in BN, I have not studied ALL of them, but from the ones I did or liked enough or was curious enough to spend the time looking at, there are very few that had those 3 characteristics fulfilled in a very strong way. I’ll be back as I’m checking something...

So, I checked and do not have any info or charts for Rachel and Bryan. If someone wants to give me the info, I may look at it quickly. From the ones I have, and most do NOT have the complete information because they lack the birth time, which is essential to have a complete evaluation, I can say that Lauren and Arye look good so far, Catherine and Sean have their own challenges but are solid but I’m missing key elements, and most likely Jason and Kaitlyn will make a long haul. Each of these couples are facing their own set of challenges and it’s hard to know what and when something will make it crack. Another couple that looks very good is Elan and Molly but again, have not studied the newer transits for ANY of these people.
Despite a lot of things that I do not agree or like about Clare, she said something very TRUE and relevant to this: “this relationship will be either for a reason, a season or a lifetime”. Let’s see how it plays out!

JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:52 am

@Astrobach Thank you for all the detail! I wish every couple well and many more happy days, than difficult ones. After all, they wouldn't be together if they didn't believe in the possibility of love.

And not being into action films, I am not familiar with Superman and kryptonite but referred to it as being very strong. I actually watch very little tv - a movie here and there and the Bachelor but not much else!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:29 am

@Norcalgal I also wish them well and from what I see, it’s hitting each of them differently, and Ashley is getting the longer Pluto influence that will most likely be there for a few years. That’s very tough. Especially for the stubborn and uncompromising side of her profile, with her personal planets in fixed signs.

I admire you for not watching much TV or movies. I am also not an avid watcher and it’s a rare, almost frowned upon choice.
But to be clear about the Superman quote, as I mentioned above, it’s the opposite of what you said and many people misunderstand that.
Here is the wiki burb:
« Kryptonite is a fictional material that appears primarily in Superman stories. In its best-known form, it is a green, crystalline material originating from Superman's home world of Krypton that emits a peculiar radiation that weakens Superman, but is generally harmless to humans when exposed to it in the short term. There are other varieties of kryptonite such as red and gold kryptonite which have different but still generally negative effects on Superman. Due to Superman's popularity, kryptonite has become a byword for an extraordinary exploitable weakness, synonymous with "Achilles' heel".[

We are all under a huge forced transformation on the planet with Pluto and Saturn who have been in Capricorn for a while, and anyone with planets in Aries or Libra is getting especially activated with a square depending on their birth date. Ashley’s Sun is @24 ^ and Pluto was already influencing her last year @22.50 and in March reached 24 ^ and recently we added Saturn to the mix in March back and forth until now, October. A WHOLE LOT of pressure!
No wonder the institutions, organizations and governments are all cracking and breaking open.
Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 36 3552228123 Time to stay alert, look beyond the surface and spread love as much as possible.

JMOAA

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:15 pm

I truly hope JP's diagnosis with GB didn't play into their decision to divorce. For better for worse, in sickness and in health... Wish them both well.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:37 am

This divorce is one that just bothers me for so many reasons - and I know it's not about me! LOL I just hope it's not the typical "7-8 years of marriage, 2 kids totally busy, drifted away and can't see how to make it work" situation. I'm not advocating that every marriage can or even should be saved or that people don't change but I'm older and have watched many marriages fail just to hear years down the road that they wished they'd worked through it longer and harder. Even those with principle differences in religion and politics can find a respectful and loving way to support each others ideologies and beliefs. Life is in phases and learning how to work through those phases with your partner is essential. Ok, rant over.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:59 am

Minney wrote:This divorce is one that just bothers me for so many reasons - and I know it's not about me! LOL  I just hope it's not the typical "7-8 years of marriage, 2 kids totally busy, drifted away and can't see how to make it work" situation.  I'm not advocating that every marriage can or even should be saved or that people don't change but I'm older and have watched many marriages fail just to hear years down the road that they wished they'd worked through it longer and harder.  Even those with principle differences in religion and politics can find a respectful and loving way to support each others ideologies and beliefs.  Life is in phases and learning how to work through those phases with your partner is essential.  Ok, rant over.  

I couldn't agree more with this post. I'm kind of "old school" about marriage, and feel so many couples today, divorce instead of trying to work through things. Marriage is a commitment, it's not a guarantee you're going to be happy 24/7, and it's not easy. You may go through long periods where you may not even like each other, laugh out loud, but you hang tight and work through it. It can be really great on the other side if you do.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:38 am

It depends. I couldn't be with someone whose political beliefs were so the opposite of mine right now. It may not have been a dealbreaker before but would be now personally. I'm not saying that this is their problem although there is a suggestion of that on Reddit. Whatever it is, it's their decision and I will respect that. I do believe that people should give marriage their all but sometimes it's just not possible. My parents were miserable together and that doesn't make for a happy life for kids. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose795 Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:01 pm

@bleuberry What do you mean?

melrose795

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:21 pm

They did say that they had been trying to repair the damage for *years*. I feel things were probably very, very bad and they had spent a long time trying to fix it. And, in those situations, kids almost always say that they were much happier once the parents split. I come from a culture where you work it out no matter what, but it really is silly to force yourself and your kids to be unhappy for the sake of pride and tradition. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose795 Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:55 pm

@Maggenzm Where does JP look broken? Is there another picture?

melrose795

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari