SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:10 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I watched a couple of the episodes with Trista\Ryan. (Couldn't watch more because of the cray cray from the other couples).  Trista and Ryan flew under the radar, came across totally normal IMO with minor "marriage tune up" issues you'd expect from a couple married a while.  My hope is JP and Ash will be the same.

I totally expect JP and Ashley to be the normal couple and no major drama with them. There will be all the drama they want from the other couples. I tend to believe that the producers actually want a fairly normal couple each season. Pretty much each season I have watched has had one that is more or less a "marriage tune up".

I love JP and Ashley so I will definitely be watching it!

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:31 pm

What I don't like about the show is that even as the normal couple, they will still find their weaknesses and exploit them. They're not even safe in the bathroom laugh out loud.

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:11 pm

JP advertised the show on his IG the other day. That tells me all I need to know. They will be the normal boring couple. laugh out loud Didn't Seancat and especially Jade and Tanner go completely lock down and refused to acknowledge the show's existence? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Well that's promising. I thought they were also going to pretend like the show didn't happen.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Awwww they look adorable

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:10 pm

Okay their issues besides JP feeling left out since fordy are confusing because it is all cut and pasted awkwardly. Like Ashley said she doesn't like that he's condescending and he says I don't give a sh*t but it was cut so that he could have said that about anything or anyone.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:18 pm

They act adorable too. Always smiling and laughing with each other. They still look at each other like they are the lucky ones....

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:32 pm

They're totally owning it. Sounds like it was a good experience? laugh out loud

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 26 Img_8514

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Hahaha! Yep, the last (and only?) couple to own their appearance was Trista and Ryan. Sounds like Ash and JP aren't worried here. As predicted, they will have the boring married with kids problems and their age/maturity/length of actual relationship and knowledge of each other individually and as a couple will work greatly in their favor. Love that they are just owning this! Makes me forgive them faster for doing it to begin with. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:52 pm

I love it. JP's hand planted firmly on Ashley's butt. Glad to see some things never change!  laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Haha so the show picked names for their rooms based on the couple. There were options like train wreck, hanging by a thread or slippery slope. JP and Ashley got cloud eight because things aren't perfect. And their rooms are decorated per their issues and so they got a nursery kid room. Ashley loves it but it reminds JP that he is not a priority.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:40 am

Thanks @casjacknick for the recap! I read in an interview that Ashley said they never really had blow out fights during filming and houseguets resented them for it. Makes sense, can't see them promoting the show if they were going to come off unfavourably.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari