SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:46 am

Yeah that was lame. They are like the most adorable little joke on this show. They are so solid and cute. The first freak out with another cast member was a bigger deal. It was more honest. But with work and a kid (now 2) this odd little vacation might have been nice.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 am

casjacknick wrote:Yeah that was lame. They are like the most adorable little joke on this show. They are so solid and cute. The first freak out with another cast member was a bigger deal. It was more honest. But with work and a kid (now 2) this odd little vacation might have been nice.
Aww thanks for sharing!! I'm feeling less judge-y about them doing this show after reading!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:14 am

casjacknick wrote:Yeah that was lame. They are like the most adorable little joke on this show. They are so solid and cute. The first freak out with another cast member was a bigger deal. It was more honest. But with work and a kid (now 2) this odd little vacation might have been nice.

Thanks for sharing! I DVR'd it to watch later. Is that what the "I AM upset" crying scene was all about then?
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:46 am

Awww who would have thought that they can get a quick paycheck and come out unscathed.

This couple is solid. I am glad they have professions before they came into the bach world.

I think this helped them immensely. The are both grounded and nurturing toward each other.

They went right back to there professions and became better people for it. Kudos to them.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:07 am

The first time she was upset was quite interesting... not so much about Ashley but about the other person that freaked out. Why she went on the offensive when Ashley asked a genuine question and was wanting to know more about something was stupid. That person definitely is definitely in need of help. I didn't believe the other person's apology later on either... she was ready to go at it again. Great timing to call them to the meeting room right then!

Still love Ashley and JP Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 29 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Man, this show is hard to watch when JP/Ash are not on screen. The other couples (sans the Duggar couple who seem half way normal and pretty boring) are all BSC. The woman who freaked out when Ash simply inquired about her company, assuming she wasn't just doing that at the producers' behest for the sake of "drama", has serious anger issues. I felt so bad for Ashley, who really had no idea what she had said that was so wrong (nothing, I would have asked the same question and been equally perplexed), and because she's a people pleaser, she was truly upset. Interesting because the rest of the time, I suspect JP and Ash were having a hard time refraining from bursting out laughing at the ridiculousness.

I don't need to be a therapist to conclude that 3 of these couples are doomed and should just go their separate ways.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Ashley and JP were tweeting during the show last night (I saw the tweets today). In one of her tweets she said "Pregnant emotions. I wish I would have stood up for myself more. I was NOT the one mentioning other brands."

I also saw a story that said she found out she was pregnant during the filming... she did the pregnancy test then. Probably was before the lie detector which is a little later in the filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:36 pm

So I didn't watch on Friday because of life but I am watching now and it is such a small thing but when there were not enough chairs JP's solution of Ashley sitting on his lap was already adorable.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Awwe that sounds so sweet! Thanks @casjacknick !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Yeah they were cute on this episode, no real issues. (My opinion) I did notice at the end when the judge talks to them that her voice changed and was clearly dubbed over and she hinted at what their problem will be. It seemed to me that she was trying to say that Ashley, as a mom, has a million things going on in her head and it is causing her anxiety and somehow this is JP's fault and they need to fix it. I don't know it was such a weird moment and obviously added later so I guess they were setting it up for a future episode or something.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:58 pm

JMHO but in their case Judge Toler seems to be grasping at straws to make an issue (or issues) for JP and Ashley. They're entirely too normal for this show, based on what I've seen this season and in past seasons.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:06 pm

I just can't even watch this show, even with Ashley and JP on it. I just can't!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari