SELECT CONTENT

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by Newto Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:05 am

Gorgeous and sophisticated-looking couple!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:26 am

wow  @natik your artwork and fan videos are absolutely incredible! Amazing talent you have  PINKHEART

This couple is stunning! They could be a prince and princess they have a royalty look about them and are very classy yet still very down to earth. beatingheart

Thank you for sharing and posting @natik  blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:37 am

clapping! clapping! @natik Thank you so much for updating us with all the great pics fan vids etc! Wonderful job. We appreciate it.

They look so in love! Keep us updated, we love to see more! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:32 pm

natik you are so talented! The gorgeous couple are so lucky to have your video and artwork as keepsakes of their love story forever... What a priceless gift!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Not sure how I missed all these updates Natik but thanks so much.  The artwork is beautiful.  You are very talented.  Best...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Oh wow!!! Guys thank you SO much for ur support and ur amazing comments. I appreciate that a lot and it means the world to me!!! sweet kiss

@Columbia, MD @AllAboutLove They are my favorite couple because they are so down to earth and classy. It´s so rare right now that people like them so good-looking, young and successful still can be so normal, kind, sweet and honest and not stuck up.

@GuardianAngel I´m gonna do my best. And thank you for opening the thread I really appreciate that.

@BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thank you so much! Alyona loves it. Every time I`m publishing something new she writes me a private message and tells me how much she likes it. She is a sweetheart she thanks me all the time.  And Irakli published one of the videos on his facebook page because he liked it so much.

@iamreal2u Thank you a lot for keeping up with the updates and for your interest.

Soon there are going to be a lot of new pics with the happy couple. As I said there are going to be two fan meetings and I know from Alyona that they are planing to be on an Ukrainian international film festival in Odessa. I´m gonna keep you up-to-date.

Till then I have some new pics with Alyona.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 JoMCAyAlu4c

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 WkgvKnkbIPU

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 9XOhUiUoujU

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 _uE9VGHy-W8

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 FP5OuI6bQug

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 _Wy_GQ6Tt88

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 H66T3Qa8mnU

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Wa7vVl0S9dw

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 TR92R6fb4X0

She gave an interview to a magazine. Basically she said that everything is great and they are really happy. They are not trying to force something and taking it step by step. She said that if their relationship is going to develop like that further on that a marriage is going to be the next step.

And some new art work from me.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 LXmXLXNQCOk

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 X8OsPXCWSa0
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:14 pm

Stunning artwork and photos @natik wow hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:50 pm

^^Totally agree :yes:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:34 pm

@natik Beautiful. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:25 pm

I love to share all the stuff with you and thank you for your attention. Praying

Gonna leave some behind the scenes pics of a special photoshoot for the most popular magazine in the Ukraine. It was a photoshoot in a wedding dress.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Rpzog664 Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Y2ql5cmf
Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 B6qge3iu Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Nrhepqgc Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Znlll8of Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 247pwntd Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 E2xmishw Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Bnx94tbm

Next week there are going to be a lot of new pics of the couple because they both are going to have some free time from their jobs. So they planed two fan meetings, a few video chats and a little vacation.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:25 pm

Gorrrr geous!!! Thanks @natik

Looking forward to the couple's pictures!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:37 pm

Here we go new pics of the happy couple!

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 KzY0QfjaJsU

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 KRE6Ha1MiHM

Irakli wrote under that pic "Coffee and dessert".

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 5xk1Ntuqal0

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 7mU-2sSKD2M

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 A-o9xr39pXs

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 1wdt0cLz-_A

Alyona with her little sister. One of my favorite pics.

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 GSOFjkOIkyY

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 4 JR3znJ6HVx4

EDIT:

https://vk.com/thebachelorua

https://vk.com/club13772344

https://www.instagram.com/alyona_lesik/

https://www.instagram.com/maqatsa/

https://vk.com/id30534715

Last edited by natik on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

+10
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Newto
iamreal2u
natik
AllAboutLove