SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 10:55 am

Ok...perhaps find a forum buddy you can pm to do this for you then as it is a personal issue. Maybe that will be a solution.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 11:14 am

http://peoplem.ag/E9J4tnB

Whoop whoop, i did it! ^^ This is the People article where she talks about the fantasy suites. Going off of what she said, seems she took advantage of that laugh out loud There's also a video in that article where she picks football player over cowboy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 11:18 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PTn867IOzg8

^^ That's the other People video interview where she talks about this season and last season. She has a big smile on her face when she's asked if she said "I love you" to somebody this season and some other interesting stuff.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 11:20 am

Yay! I had faith you would work it out! yes :claphands yes

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 11:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:Yay! I had faith you would work it out! yes :claphands yes
I just had to restart my phone. yes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 11:38 am

NOTE: To post a url - click Insert a Link icon, the one before youtube. Past the link in the URL: box. In the Description box, give it a name. This is much cleaner looking rather than having a long link across the page.

Type any comments you would like to add before the quote or after the quote. The source of your information must always be included. Example the link where you obtained the information from. This is to give the reader the option of visiting that particular link which earns revenue for that source.

Or you can simply copy the link, come back to the reply box and paste it, hit send.
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lmtz07 Fri May 27, 2016 11:48 am

In this video Mario Lopez tells JoJo about a rumor that Jordan has a gf!!
JoJo speaks at Hollywood TV Interview

lmtz07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 12:01 pm

How funny! The ad that opened my page had Peyton in it. That was the best!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri May 27, 2016 12:38 pm

lmtz07 wrote:In this video Mario Lopez tells JoJo about a rumor that Jordan has a gf!!
I'm curious about what the whole JoJoJo thing was about at the beginning? Is it a code name for Jordan? It made Mario think she has a fiancé. question

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 12:50 pm

Interesting...,
Looks like she doesn't care about exes coming out of the woods...
That's a good sign !

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Jojojo=Jo^3=heartbeat:swinginglove

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri May 27, 2016 12:54 pm

everly wrote:
lmtz07 wrote:In this video Mario Lopez tells JoJo about a rumor that Jordan has a gf!!
I'm curious about what the whole JoJoJo thing was about at the beginning? Is it a code name for Jordan? It made Mario think she has a fiancé. question

Isn't the Jo Jo Jo what the guy who was dressed as Santa Claus kept saying all night long on the premier episode, instead of saying ho ho ho?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL