SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Al Thu May 26, 2016 4:19 pm

"How many of you have ever felt personally victimized by Jordan Rodgers?" laugh out loud I love Mean Girls.
All of this drama is reminding me of this quote.
https://youtu.be/KDnsGF-GR2Q

Al

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 4:25 pm

Idlemess wrote:
babs wrote:
Alanna wrote:
laugh out loud I can't even imagine what the thinking behind this one might be? Curiosity? Mad/sad he's not f1? Also feeds on the drama?

If Jordan is F1 then it could mean that Chase is thinking............you took my girl now I'm going to take your ex girl.   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 18 1f601

Is he following Jordan? If not, who knows how they got along in the house

Yes he follows Jordon Robby Luke on IG

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 9:12 am

JoJo did an interview with People Magazine and Mario Lopez that are pretty telling, informing, sleuthing clues IMO. Can someone please bring them over?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2016 9:46 am

Len, what interview with People? Where she says Jo is her boyfriend? 

And this reminds me, both Jos should be pretty quiet on sm this weekend and likely spotted traveling today.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 27, 2016 9:58 am

Mario is with Extra - here is the link to the article.  Mario and JoJo Interview
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 27, 2016 10:03 am

Here's another interview with Mario.

http://m.onwithmario.iheart.com/media/play/27029505/

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 18 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 18 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 10:03 am

Alanna wrote:Len, what interview with People? Where she says Jo is her boyfriend? 

And this reminds me, both Jos should be pretty quiet on sm this weekend and likely spotted traveling today.
It's a video interview. It's about 2 to 2 and a half minutes long. She has a pretty big smile on her face when she's asked if she said "I love you" to anyone this season and some other stuff. There's also another video interview for People where she picks Football player over Cowboy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 10:07 am

umngirl wrote:Here's another interview with Mario.

http://m.onwithmario.iheart.com/media/play/27029505/
This was the specific Mario interview I was talking about:)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2016 10:13 am

Got it! Thanks for clarifying Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 10:17 am

^^ you're welcome! And thanks for bringing those Mario interviews over!

Also, in the video interview where she picks Football player over Cowboy, the article attached talks about the fantasy suites, and it seems like she definitely got down and dirty in there by what she says laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 10:36 am

Guys, this has been said to death. And I apologize for the repetition.
Unless you can bring the links you want over yourself, it's a crapshoot whether or not you will get them.
Thanks to those that take the time to bring them over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 10:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:Guys, this has been said to death. And I apologize for the repetition.
Unless you can bring the links you want over yourself, it's a crapshoot whether or not you will get them.
Thanks to those that take the time to bring them over.
I either don't correctly know how to bring the links over/or my tab is seriously not working. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 18 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL