SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^I don't think it happened like that but the truth will come out.  Jordan is scheduled to be on a local radio show in Dallas.  I am sure he will "clarify."  Smiley

Do you mind posting the info/link/radio station/day/time etc. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:16 pm

I never like it when the exes coming crawling out of the woodwork to make noise and drama. It never looks good for them. But there is a certain caliber of men on this show that tend to avoid that. The Chris Seigfrieds, the Ben Higgins, the Sean Lowes, the Shawn Booths. So far, the Chase's, etc, etc. Somehow they managed to keep past relationships decent enough that women in the past don't feel the need to sell them out. IMO it doesn't speak super highly of Robby, Jordan, Grant's past relationships and dating history that they have so many women left hurt and angry. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:22 pm

babs wrote:If they broke up, either before or after signing for the show, then obviously the relationship wasn't very solid and probably needed to end.

ITA. I'm just thinking that the decent and right thing to do, would've had the guys properly contact the ex and do the breaking up, not leave them hanging with promises made before. That's cowardly and sleazy. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:34 pm

In those cases it's only because the Xes were the ones that
broke it off. giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:08 pm

So, I completely agree with you. Imagine Ryan Sutter having exes coming out of the woodworks bashing him? Wouldn't happen. What's the saying about the company we keep?

I don't agree with what the exes are doing, I think it's lame. Be above that, find happiness within, find yourself first and then find a man to love you completely. That's how you exact your revenge.

But what it does send up are red flags. I'm not looking to date a guy who has a bevy of angry exes out there, just doesn't bode well for me. I can get over the player thing, that happens and then you find the right one and settle down. But to have scorned women all over the place, I'm just not loving that for myself if I'm getting into a relationship.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Just to add my two cents, I find it ridiculous that a friend has to do the "dirty work" for the ex (continously call the guy out.) If you have a problem with what someone has done, be a man/woman and call him/her out yourself IMO. Though, imo, it's better not to call anyone out at all.

Jmo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:39 pm

If I was the scorned ex, I would consider myself lucky that I found out sooner rather than later and move on, hoping I would pick wiser next time.  I would not go on sm and air that I was played a fool.

Last edited by babs on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:04 pm

https://twitter.com/bacheloretteabc/status/739562449725165569

That gif is so cute and hilarious given the theme of the date laugh out loud even Wells in the corner is adorable.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Touchy freely with Jordan.

And Wells is such a cutie

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:12 pm

JoJo leaning against Jordan while laughing. Cute laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 1f49c

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 8367-910 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 I_got_13 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:20 pm

That's an adorable Gif. giggling

Jojo look so cute.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:40 pm

As far as the ex's go, I've always heard the best revenge is living well and I've always lived by that. Maybe they should do the same. If a man is a player or even worse the next girlfriend will figure it out on her own. IMO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL