SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Andi is completely delusional. Watching Amy Robach interview her on GMA this morning, Amy asks about the numbering system (#1, 25, 26) and Andi goes into how it is empowering. Amy has a look like, Huh? She makes no sense. Then she mentions her friendships with the other contestants on JPG's season and mentions Christy and Kelly, and doesn't mention Nikki. Even though Nikki and JPG broke up, Nikki loved him. They just couldn't make the distance work. I would still be a little pissed at my friend for how she talked about JPG.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 2:14 pm

Didn't Nikki just make Andi one if her bridesmaids? Not good, Andi, not good...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Tue May 24, 2016 5:26 pm

I wondered why Andi wasn't with the other Bachelorettes, Ali, Des, and Kaitlyn to give advice to JoJo. I'm sure she would have jumped at the chance. I thought perhaps it was payback for her going rogue with her tell all book. She also was posing with the cast of UnReal, which seems to be a thorn in TPTB's sides, and doing that interview with Chang. Of course Trista, Ashley Jillian and Deanna weren't there either. It might simply be that Andi is still single and the others present have all found love.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 5:29 pm

It might be that her advice is throw some lighter fluid and burn belongings at the first chance.

She has been busy promoting her book with her PR people. Right now it's, Mother Father Kelly and Christy. I'm thinking those are the only ones in North America that support her. j/k of course.

I see she finally took my advice and removed her virus hacked invested website off her twitter bio! I just noticed that! You're welcome. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Her ex fiancé is really doing a good job chosing the high road . I would say andi really needs some growing up . Jmo .

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-happened-scenes-break-josh-murray/story?id=39319633

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Eb97c9
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 9zt107Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 XgicucAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Oaw2uvAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 2pqw5k8Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 30szzauAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 24, 2016 5:58 pm

She was the victim, but wouldn't change anything?  She seriously needs to quit talking in circles.   Suspect

But even after the heartache, Dorfman said she wouldn’t change a thing about her relationship with Murray.

A fictional novel giggling
In a statement to ABC News, Murray said, "How is one supposed to comment on a fictional novel? I choose to go through life building others up, not tearing them down. I wish her nothing but the best in her new career."

Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue May 24, 2016 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 6:06 pm

rofl  giggling She really did write a fictional novel, he is really right.  Oh what a diss!  Right to the heart of the matter.

Last edited by reason on Tue May 24, 2016 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 24, 2016 9:54 pm

According to kb is a good book too laugh out loud 

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/735267557612093440

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 9zt107Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 XgicucAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Oaw2uvAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 2pqw5k8Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 30szzauAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Tue May 24, 2016 10:18 pm

I doubt KB has even read it... Wouldn't it be weird to read about an experience sleeping with the same guy you slept with? Maybe it's just me but I would not want to read that laugh out loud

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 10:19 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:According to kb is a good book too laugh out loud 

Ok, this just gets more disgusting for me. What, are they going to share experiences now? Frigg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 24, 2016 10:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:According to kb is a good book too laugh out loud 

Ok, this just gets more disgusting for me. What, are they going to share experiences now? Frigg
My guess GA is the formers that andi gave her book to read it is they will just going to post about having it to help her spread the promotion of her book and will stop there . Which for me I think that is the best way they could do for her . Just saying . But again this is no way a good book as what KB said laugh out loud

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 10:43 pm

KB has a screw missing so I expected that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej