SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 30, 2016 11:30 pm

2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My prediction: Chase for next TB. Jordan for F1 and short engagement then break up. He is a whiner and like Chad said a washed up wannabe.
Kasha, I've got this funny feeling that Jordan won't make it to the F2.  jmo hi
Curious who you think is F1

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 30, 2016 11:35 pm

Sprite wrote:Ok, those crazy, sparkly eyelashes of JoJo's are just distracting me.

Let's talk about your dead mom and her pup that you inherited and then make out.

Is she like kissing every guy?

Plus it when straight over her head when he said he inherited it from his mom..I really could do without her kissing all of the guys. Some things need to be special, but I didn't expect any better from her. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 30, 2016 11:45 pm

pitci wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I love that Chad eats

And keeps dropping the food on the floor jojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

A little of him eating would have been funny, but as usual they take it over the top as it continues next week. Weak if you as me. no
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 30, 2016 11:51 pm

I know Chad is the typical bad guy, but I got a few good laughs out of him tonight. Sadly, a lot of what he says is true.
Am I finally growing tired of the show, or was tonight really tacky??
I like Wells. I like Chase too. I think I like Luke, but he may be a bit too serious.
Alex is a tattle, I don't like him. I also don't like when guys confront other guys. They are not in charge of anyone. Makes them all look immature.
I wish Vinny the barber would give Jordan a haircut.
I think this is not the best looking bunch of guys.....

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 30, 2016 11:54 pm

mercieme wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
mercieme wrote:Luke is way better looking in motion.

Geez.....Jordan has a super long face in that one shot.

How tall is Jordon? He seemed so tiny when he was sitting on the couch. JoJo isn't very tall either. I don't think. I wish somebody would wash Chad's face for those ITM. LOL

He is 6 ft 1" according to his wiki football profile but he does seem to have skinny legs to me so maybe that's what making him look shorter plus there are some 6 ft 1" guys there.

Thanks Merceime, He sure doesn't look 6'1. Yes, I agree his legs look so skinny, but so does his shoulders and just his frame in general. He looked a little taller standing, but as I said while sitting on the couch he looked so tiny. Even while with JoJo he looks shorter than 6'1. I'll watch and see how he looks around the others that's 6'1. Thanks again. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 30, 2016 11:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JoJo should have said to Chad: Chad will you accept this meat? And handed him a well stocked deli platter and more kabobs.

I wish she had said "I was waiting until you were finished eating" LOLOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 31, 2016 12:12 am

Just a friendly reminder... I will be making and posting the preview SC's here on the dark side laugh out loud and on the no spoilers side.  I'll try to get them done and up as soon as I can tomorrow.  

Litta will be making episode SCs (ITMs/PIs, etc.) for the no spoilers side's sleuthing.  She's still not spoiled and sticking to those threads.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue May 31, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 31, 2016 12:12 am

LoveDovez wrote:
mercieme wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

How tall is Jordon? He seemed so tiny when he was sitting on the couch. JoJo isn't very tall either. I don't think. I wish somebody would wash Chad's face for those ITM. LOL

He is 6 ft 1" according to his wiki football profile but he does seem to have skinny legs to me so maybe that's what making him look shorter plus there are some 6 ft 1" guys there.

Thanks Merceime, He sure doesn't look 6'1. Yes, I agree his legs look so skinny, but so does his shoulders and just his frame in general. He looked a little taller standing, but as I said while sitting on the couch he looked so tiny. Even while with JoJo he looks shorter than 6'1. I'll watch and see how he looks around the others that's 6'1. Thanks again. ; )

It's not unheard of for the heights and weights of athletes to be off slightly. Many want to be taller/bigger than they ar e

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 12:17 am

I mercieme wrote:Chad eating that food like that is gold!!!
It reminded me of Ashley I with the corn on the cob in her princess dress.

I only caught the last half hour. My hubby said is bro the new dude and how did we not know this. Then he said Chad needed anger management. I wanted JoJo to say no Chad you had your time.

I don't see mean nasty Andi in JoJo. If anything she has a bit of a Trista baby high voice vibe. Then again I have a high squeaky voice so I don't let that bother me. 

Not loving the sparkle dresses. A little sparkle goods every RC will get old.

So we get two nights of Chad. Yuck, sorry I just see a big roided out bully, but maybe he will seem funny if I see the dates.

And at least she said Ben and Lauren love at the RC.

I am looking forward to Luke in firefighter gear. We are on business travel, so I don't get to watch until Thursday.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2016 12:17 am

He could have poofed his hair up extra tall for those added extra inches. A poof pump. Hmm. He's a poofle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 31, 2016 12:19 am

Grant had an unfair advantage in the completion since he's a professional Firefighter

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2016 12:21 am

Thank you ladies(LB82 and Litta) for all the hard work and great screen caps!
thanks! thanks! thanks!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Linds911
Nonina430
kraft33
sunnymicki
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
FLChica
richmondrose
sosleepy
jlccaz
megaa
Duke702